Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Where Can I Buy Scrabble And Chess Boards In Bulk In Onitsha? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Buy Scrabble And Chess Boards In Bulk In Onitsha? (234 Views)

Jighere Wellington To Quit Scrabble Due To Winnings Owed By Scrabble Federation / Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. / Enugu To Host Scrabble And Chess Players In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Scrabble And Chess Boards In Bulk In Onitsha? by Divinemercyy: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2022
Pls I am currently in Asaba for a conference and would like to come to Onitsha to shop for chess and scrabble games. Pls those of you selling in Onitsha where can I get those IQ games? Main market or where?

Pls reply...I have just this week to do all that before traveling to base

Seun

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Scrabble And Chess Boards In Bulk In Onitsha? by abouzaid: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Divinemercyy:
Pls I am currently in Asaba for a conference and would like to come to Onitsha to shop for chess and scrabble games. Pls those of you selling in Onitsha where can I get those IQ games? Main market or where?

Pls reply...I have just this week to do all that before traveling to base

Seun
go to Onitsha main market, i have forgotten the name of the line where it's sold but it's behind the educational line or thereabout. Price around and always emphasise that you need in bulk so they wouldn't give you retail prices. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Betting Tips And Info To Night / Is Nigeria Going To The World Cup In Qatar? / Statue Unveiled For Late Leicester City Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.