Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) (81824 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by NoQualmz: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2022
That guy with two big phones doesn’t look like a less privileged person

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by akpunda86: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.

Fraudsters and destinies taken.Teach men how to fish and not giving them fish.Mr pastor and Co create industries and create jobs stop deceiving people,what is free food pastor,what were used to cook the food people will one day eat poison all in the name of free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by michael1508: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Leo10000:
Omo,na to visit there go order for 3 bottles of odekwu and afang soup.
Kudos to the man of God
Seriously,how long can he continue this gesture cos I know either it's been hijacked by political massacre or lazy People taking advantage of this act by bringing all their family members to eat 5 square meal a day
Badt guy cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2022
We no see Buhari school feeding and #20k salary to 774,000 people despite millions of naira they spent.The minister of humanitarian and festus keyamo don chop the money.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Alaigbopress: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Will be definitely be abused by Nigerians. Nigerians are special breed of people. This type of restaurant s is made for the very poor in the society or people who are stranded in Life but then you will see Families who can comfortably afford three square means taking advantage of this type of Opportunity even at the detriment of the right people this type of restaurant is meant for.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by KangaIye: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
How is this going to continue, feeding 1000 daily for how many days, months or year

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Dpundict: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Rahym001:
Me I don't trust this his free food. Destiny takers
Until your religious brothers in the place your name came from repeats the same than the peace in the northeast now, can you have a distrust of the gesture. Thank you and please argue with your keyboard in case you need it

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by bhassan20: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Commendable
Moreover, do you need a Graphic Designer for your project? Feel free to Dm@08148661374
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by joetem(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.
i woulda loved he opened a factory tp employ the poor people instead, let them sort themselves out with feeding because this will be abused eventually

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by ictplotter(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Stupidity in the highest order, adding more laziness n inflation to already dead Nigeria's economy.
How long will this continue and the economic impact in our society. Any consumption without production is a negative multiplier on the economy irrespective of ur challenges. Its dead on arrival lik Buhari school feeding program.
Edo north have the biggest empty wasted Agricultural land in Nigeria. Instead of feeding those people free on daily basis while not channel the capital to mechanized Agricultural industry and employ the jobless youths and pay them good salaries. Which will have direct impact on the economy and the employees family .
This daily feeding program will not be sustainable and it will encourage mental laziness n idleness.
The only to help the poor and economy, is by not giving them fishes but teaching them how to fish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Femi316: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
I smell fever nie dey do you...
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
The problem is those that need it will not get it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by kingcornel(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.

Hahahaha,baba u funny sha,
Abeg give me d address.i wan go check am out myself..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
paxonel:
These people nor look like hungry street people now, they look like selected church members coming back from morning service

Guy some guys and gals can dress up kool but with nothing in their pockets...

Op,very soon these Hausa people and their alumajiri will flood and take over that place.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by advanceDNA: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Penguin2:
An unsustainable foolery undecided
He’s got a private get and fueling it...:
Of course this is sustainable...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Commendable!.

But, beware of free meals... cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Why not open a big factory that can employ 1000 people and pay them salary for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Parachoko: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
If just only you can eat two plate, them they are not organise at all. And it won't last long

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Thought so
paxonel:
These people nor look like hungry street people now, they look like selected church members coming back from morning service
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2022
mytime24:
Hmm

Hello My time

Happy new week to you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2022
I may not be one his followers but this is good.

Those saying this is to "take people's destinies" , you can save a lot of these poor/hungry people by providing for at least 20people daily around you.

If just 50 people can do this faithfully, those hungry 1000 "destinies" would be preserved.

Instead of fault-finding, do the right things.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2022
The serving per plate is too much. They just have to eat to be okay to avoid wastage. Many more are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Using ABU money to pay back abu
jyz200:

With their tithe and offering money grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Starhearts: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Address
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
Penguin2:
An unsustainable foolery undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Lovely....God bless him.

But only if it's with the right motive not as marketing strategies
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Freddy2021(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Where is the location
samuel051:
I was there.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy africans sha
Rahym001:
Me I don't trust this his free food. Destiny takers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by aimsr(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Who needs free food when that money can build at least a water factory(maybe more), members will get a job and be able to feed themselves.

I really don't share in this idea.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Brownshoe: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2022
People will missuse this opportunity.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by PROPEACE: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2022
I have criticised him a couple of times, but I must admit, this is a very commendable effort.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Awoh55: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2022
See enjoyment... for us oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.