Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) (81822 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.
You should put in a written complaint. That is cheating
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na business strategy..

Small time.. You will start going to the church..

You go dey pay tithe

No free thing any where
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
ruggedboych:
Lol, those plates of rice looks funny cheesy grin
Like ancient days polygamous family food sharing for village
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Bishop(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.

If this people i am seeing here are what you describe as less privileged it means i must be from Mali or chad.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
Ode na him birthday couple with the opening of the place, free meals starts tomorrow.

Freeloader, this one no be hunger, na greed dey wire you tongue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Lucky5000(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Even if it is just one day in a week, To give out free food to the needy

Kudos to you
God bless you abundantly
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by mrksquare: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.

This is what OPM has been doing in Port Harcourt for years without any media fanfare.

Even sending it's church members on scholarship to Turckey and other foreign countries.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by meneski(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.
comrade take am eazzy[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is what those gullible pastor whose teaching always focus on paying tithe and first fruit suppose to be doing.

Even in not too religious country like the US they have places where you can eat free food.

Our Nigerian pastors here only know how to collect and grow fat on ignorant followers.

I WISH SOME OF THE OTHER PASTORS CAN FOLLOW THIS,

NOT TO BE COLLECTING TITHE AND BE THREATNING US WITH HELL AND FAKE PROPHECIES ALL TIME.
AN HUNGRY MAN IS A VIONLENT MAN.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Which day are they going to open another branch in Lagos.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
Some of these people don't look like they need free food.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Coly2012(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ishilove:

Some of these people don't look like they need free food.
it's the opening ceremony,all was invited.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Coly2012(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
mrksquare:

This is what OPM has been doing in Port Harcourt for years without any media fanfare.

Even sending it's church members on scholarship to Turckey and other foreign countries.
OFM does the same, the reason you are seeing this here is because it's the opening ceremony. There is nothing OPM does that OFM do not do,both have similar mission.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by StarGra: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
The post says FREE RESTAURANT...not to feed the poor...Anyone can enter...Olodo

paxonel:
These people nor look like hungry street people now, they look like selected church members coming back from morning service
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
it's the opening ceremony,all was invited.
Okay
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
pmc01:
Is that sustainable or the plan is to collect the pay via offering?
Any how e plans to collect it as long as people are fed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by marttol: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rahym001:
Me I don't trust this his free food. Destiny takers
ah
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
jyz200:

With their tithe and offering money grin
Make your papa do am if e easy. Abi una no wan feed people
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by paxonel(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
StarGra:
The post says FREE RESTAURANT...not to feed the poor...Anyone can enter...Olodo

why did the op put it that it is open to the public or are the poor not part of the public?

Show me one poor looking person in the pictures the op posted? grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Techgee19: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is awesome!!

To make this restaurant work, "take-aways" should be banned.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
While this is a kind gesture but I don't recommend it as it would make people lazy. How long would he have to feed someone?
Instead of this, build a school or vocational center or give out money or loan to people to start a trade.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:

U mean na poor guy hold two android phones dey update so grin grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by xproducer: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
"If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead." - James 2:15-17

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Horlarwaileh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
we av critized tou alot on wrong thing but this must use to give a greatest kudos.
This is good
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:

I was there.

Are you returning tomorrow?.... and just curious... which one you be.... the poor or underprivileged?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
After feeding them,no to f@@k them remain
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
The people in the pictures don't look like less privileged
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Gibz02: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
eweeh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.

You mean you ate the food meant for the less privileged?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Is He Real? / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.