Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Divine Location - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Location (143 Views)

Divine Location / Divine Location II / Divine Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Location by jonatoye(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Divine Location

WORD FOR TODAY
Your location has a great influence factor on your choice, marriage, ministry, career, experience, vision, motivation, aspirations and impact in the land of the living. You must be divinely located if you must fulfill your purpose in destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live." (Genesis 26:2 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything about your destiny has a geography attached to it. Your provision from God will go to the location that God has planned for you. Hence, certain things will not happen in your life until you get to the location they are ordained to happen.

Most of the time, your divine location may not appear like a green pasture. The Lord told Isaac not to go down to Egypt. He obeyed and experience fruitfulness. The Land he dwells in, became Rehoboth.

You must be very mindful of being divinely located at every point in time so as not to lose out in destiny. Every time spent outside your divine location is a waste.

+ Are you divinely located?

Lord! I receive the power of divine alignment to my divine location; I will not be out of place with destiny in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
You are expected to stay where God wants you to be to fulfill his plans for you!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Not Enough Today / Humble Yourself Before God / If God Can Keep Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.