Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

[VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down (809 Views)

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by Temisblog(f): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
[WATCH VIDEO]: "I'm just trying to be strong for my girls” — Korra Obidi breaks down in tears as she apologizes to her fans about her failed marriage (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MORE) shocked shocked shocked http://www.temisblog.com/2022/03/watch-video-im-just-trying-to-be-strong.html

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by DonBenny77(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Yeye
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by house10s2: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2022
practice makes good try another video.
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by ifex370(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Stubborn is what we call Strength
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by viyon02: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2022
If a white dude can't contain your excesses, no black man can

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Alligator lizard tears
See her face like AKPATA OTITA

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by Sacred007: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:
Alligator lizard tears See her face like AKPATA OTITA
take it easy comrade, she's not the reason for your anger and depression..
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Sacred007:

take it easy comrade, she's not the reason for your anger and depression..
Your own wife would soon be the reason for your own anger and depression, if she follows the footsteps of this bloody cheat

3 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by englishmart(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2022
The guy must have really stomached a lot and couldn't bear it any longer. Most Women are thorns in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by Mofun: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
I guess she is misplacing her priority here. She doesn't really owe fans an apology on her marital affairs because her marriage isn't for her fans (it wasn't for them even in the first place). She should rather be humble towards her husband, apologize to him for her errors and find every means to appease him, resolve the crisis and get back her marriage intact again. Or is it too late? Then, they both should keep their marital issues off of the internet social media.

#Check my signature please.

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by jendhorlee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Barcelona vs Madrid today
Who will win
Like for Barca, share for Madrid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by CR777: 6:29pm On May 03, 2022
viyon02:
If a white dude can't contain your excesses, no black man can

HI, I want to inquire about something you said on a money making thead, I am ready to pay for your time and service. Send me ur number so I can call.
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by viyon02: 6:54pm On May 03, 2022
CR777:

HI, I want to inquire about something you said on a money making thead, I am ready to pay for your time and service. Send me ur number so I can call.
please send me a mail, since there are many imposter here.
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by CR777: 7:00pm On May 03, 2022
viyon02:
please send me a mail, since there are many imposter here.

Done
Re: [VIDEO] : "I'm Just Trying To Be Strong For My Girls” — Korra Obidi Breaks Down by viyon02: 7:15pm On May 03, 2022
CR777:

Done
check your mail now

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Continues To Drag Hubby, Says He Is Fake British Airforce / Biyi Bandele: 13 Things To Know About Blood Sister Director Who Died This Week / Moment Obi Cubana Storms Mercy Chinwo's Wedding With Wads Of Cash(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.