Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,725 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable (1572 Views)

Photos Of Governor Sanwo-Olu In The Kitchen / Junaid Mohammed: Obaseki's Victory Shouldn’t Be Seen As Humiliation Of Tinubu / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Mooh247: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

This clown, provide his corruption allegation by EFCC and stop making noise. Provide his corruption charges and list the Anambra people that wrote the petition

Even an imbecilicc dunce should know EFCC website to search for information needed online

But we have too many fools with empty head just wasting space on the internet

Security Votes, Paris refund , Collected IGR and Sure-P are part of the petitions that reasonable humans with working brains filed

Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
good people of Anambla wrote petition against him and EFCC is only doing their job if you are not okay with it go to court
Where is the petition and who wrote it
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Codeye(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

Ok apart from the bridge in what area is Obi better than Obiano
In the other thread you were bragging about you so.called.gov
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Even an imbecilicc dunce should know EFCC website to search for information needed online

But we have too many fools with empty head just wasting space on the internet

Security Votes, Paris refund , Collected IGR and Sure-P are part of the petitions that reasonable humans with working brains filed

Animals with data always posting nonsense. Provide the corruption allegations from their website, provide how he looted funds instead of ranting like a mad cow. What will fools like you do when he’s released. Better you spend this energy asking you useless governors to perform half of Obiano instead of hating. Enemy of progress
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by EagleNest(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
kingsways:
This is a Governor who has excelled in public service conceiving and delivering an international airport in just 18 months!

When he stepped down from his car on the inauguration day, people shed tears. This can only happen when a good leader is leaving!

This man is being harassed while other ex Governors who didn't achieve anything close to what he achieved are going about free

Would he have been arrested if he was an APC Governor, I don't think so

Someone who has served as Governor deserves some respect. You don't just go and pick him up at the airport and keep him for days like a common criminal. To arrest an ex Governor, the law enforcement agency must have done their investigation and have solid, incontrovertible evidence that he committed a serious crime. Then he must be charged immediately. It is bad faith to arrest an elder statesman, who just finished delivering excellent service to his people, and then commence investigation

Why not?

If they can drag an ordinary Nigerian for trouser for petty crime(stealing fowl) how much more billions of naira. Being a governor doesn't mean anything. If an elite doesn't want disgrace then don't steal!
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Mooh247: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=globemoney post=111197502]
Animals with data always posting nonsense. Provide the corruption allegations from their website, provide how he looted funds instead of ranting like a mad cow. What will fools like you do when he’s released. Better you spend this energy asking you useless governors to perform half of Obiano instead of hating. Enemy of progress [/quote

slowpoke would always wail like rabid dog

Some are mental slaves

I didn't write the petition, I am not EFCC, just a concerned citizen

If you seek any information justify your education and go search for it like someone with send and not asking like a retard who needs people to spoon feed him
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Simplelion: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2022
APC never liked him for any reason, now you know why Buhari when to imo to commission cutter but couldn't go Anambra to commission an airport.
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111197621][/quote]
Because I’ve search and seen nothing so provide link to the specific allegations on their website and provide us the petitioners. We know several public petitions written to EFCC against other former govs, why have they not acted on any but quick to arrest Obiano and yet fools like you are celebrating
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Mooh247: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111197896][/quote]
Obiano in EFCC detention is living better than you yet you are here celebrating, pigs with very low mentality
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Mooh247: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111198023][/quote]
But I reason better than you from the slums. So between us who does it look like has a prostitute mother.
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Mooh247: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111198307][/quote] worthless dummy attempting to prove he’s not a slum dweller on the internet. Better you snap sense into your brain first dummy
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Mooh247: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=globemoney post=111198534] worthless dummy attempting to prove he’s not a slum dweller on the internet. Better you snap sense into your brain first dummy [/quote

Poor slowpoke stop qouting me I am not responsible for your generational poverty, hold Obiano accountable or ask your foolish useless father to rescue him from EFCC cell if he won't get killed like a pig
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Kingsley1000(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
The wife should take the case to court
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by globemoney: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111198572][/quote]
Do your worst. Pray your govs perform like Obiano and create a good working environment to lift you out of poverty instead of casting your frustrations on a man better than you even at EFCC cell
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by techWriter3: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
He can whole in EFCC detainment, they do enough blankets for him, either Mouka or Vita polystyrene
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by ihatebuhari(f): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
good people of Anambla wrote petition against him and EFCC is only doing their job if you are not okay with it go to court
you just an Hippocrate, thousands of petitions was written against your drug baron in Lagos did it fly?

Don’t worry this evil regime and your likes will end soon

1 Like

Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Did you ask those on medical tour same questions?

Obiano is a free man. Soludo left Nigeria immediately after winning rigorous elections.

Do you think governance is easy task?

What law stops him from leaving to give himself a well deserved rest after successful handover?

What law has he contravened?

So, there is nowhere in Nigeria where he can rest?

He must jet out.

Nonsense!!
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

Where is the petition and who wrote it
go to EFCC to confirm
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by Lifeisgoody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hmmn

Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by kingsways: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Hmmn

Questions EFCC failed to ask:

What is the source of the money in the bullion vans?

What was the purpose of the cash in the bullion vans at the eve of election?

1 Like

Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by 1852tw: 2:48am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s][/s] why was he running away if he was clean as you said?
[/s]
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by 1852tt: 2:49am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
[/s]
Re: I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable by 1852tt: 2:49am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
He is just a coward like Ojukwu and Kanu by running away because of a little challenge
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Receives Spiritual Blessing From Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi In Kadu- / Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 / This Is The Only Reason Tinubu Haters Are Wailing Over Muslim - Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.