Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 (1546 Views)

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts / Rotimi Amaechi Finally Begs For Forgiveness / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
BREAKING

The Hon. Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi just declared to run for the Presidency of Nigeria today in Port Harcourt at the Amiesimaka Stadium during a Thanksgiving service....

These were his words to the teeming crowd

"I stand before you today to declare my intention and submit my application to serve as you next President."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Finally!!!!! We move...Nigeria must be great!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
If true, he has absolute right to vie for the office, and so does every Nigerian who meets the requirements for age and qualifications.

But I'm too sure the West is producing the next president. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
stopthecycle:
Finally!!!!! We move...Nigeria must be great!
Ameachi should go and sit down, after fighting your brother(Jonathan), even join outsiders to set your house on fire, just for a piece of meat, you now want to contest, you expect your House (South) to vote for you?
Madness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Ameachi should go and sit down, after fighting your brother(Jonathan), even join outsiders to set your house on fire, just for a piece of meat, you now want to contest, you expect your House (South) to vote for you?
Madness

My friend SHUT UP! Where were you when Goodluck used to police and army to lock him out of Government house as a sitting Governor, was he not his brother? Progressive minds are talking about the way forward you are bringing stupid ethnic sentiments. The North is United oh, make southerners continue to betray theirself...the sooner we unite and support our own the better.

AMAECHI ALL THE WAY!!!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by NwaNimo1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi.....

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

Aka..............WaZoBia!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by doctokwus: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Interesting.
Yet,that overrated VP is damn too scared to categorically declare or deny he is interested in the presidency.
How people even want to vote an Osinbajo that is as scared as a newborn beats me.
This makes the battle interesting between Tinubu and Amaechi.
Yet,PDP wants to drive themselves into oblivion by putting forward a Northerner!
If it's even Tinubu,it's better him or Amaechi than one Atiku that wasted his opportunity in 2019.
But an Obi/Northerner PDP ticket with either a Tinubu or Amaechi/Northerner APC ticket would really be an interesting contest and partly erase the locust,incompetent years of the cattle rearer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Peter Obi we know. Who are you??

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
I have always said my preferred ticket is Amaechi/El Rufai. I am glad he has declared.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
doctokwus:
Interesting.
Yet,that overrated VP is damn too scared to categorically declare or deny he is interested in the presidency.
How people even want to vote an Osinbajo that is as scared as a newborn beats me.
This makes the battle interesting between Tinubu and Osibanjo.
Yet,PDP wants to drive themselves into oblivion by putting forward a Northerner!
If it's even Tinubu,it's better him or Amaechi than one Atiku that wasted his opportunity in 2019.
But an Obi/Northerner PDP ticket with either a Tinubu or Amaechi/Northerner APC ticket would really be an interesting contest and partly erase the locust,incompetent years of the cattle rearer.

I love listening when smart people talk...you get brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
perambulator:
I have always said my preferred ticket is Amaechi/El Rufai. I am glad he has declared.

On point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Bastardlyrich: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Madness
I'm ijaw and we will vote for him.yws he made a mistake and ss/se will gladly vote for him or Peter obi or even atiku.
EYorobasss shout GTFO.
Nobody needs a theivee, backstabbetrs, betrayass, ritualisst, pretenderss,liarrs,and jujuj worshipperss as president grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by eldervine: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lemme just book this space when i remember what to say i will come amd modify it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by SarkinYarki: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
If he dare chooses Elrufai or Pantami as his VP then we must be ready to make sure he is never elected

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by famology(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
stopthecycle:
BREAKING

The Hon. Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi just declared to run for the Presidency of Nigeria today in Port Harcourt at the Amiesimaka Stadium during a Thanksgiving service....

These were his words to the teeming crowd

"I stand before you today to declare my intention and submit my application to serve as you next President."

You're most welcome to the race. You can now start your consultations ahead of the primary election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
stopthecycle:

My friend SHUT UP! Where were you when Goodluck used to police and army to lock him out of Government house as a sitting Governor, was he not his brother? Progressive minds are talking about the way forward you are bringing stupid ethnic sentiments. The North is United oh, make southerners continue to betray theirself...the sooner we unite and support our own the better.

AMAECHI ALL THE WAY!!!!
Now I know how useless you are
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm ijaw and we will vote for him.yws he made a mistake and ss/se will gladly vote for him or Peter obi or even atiku.
EYorobasss shout GTFO.
Nobody needs a theivee, backstabbetrs, betrayass, ritualisst, pretenderss,liarrs,and jujuj worshipperss as president grin cheesy grin cheesy
Stop been a hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Bastardlyrich: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Stop been a hypocrite
I can never be a hypocrite.
Only backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss, ritualisst, liarss, pretenderss,derty people,skull miners,jujuj worshipperss are hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Elderniercri(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Y
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by SmellingAnus(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's either Peter Obi or Rotimi Amaechi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by paramakina202: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lets make it Amaechi Vs Obi or Pius Anyim at the presidential election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Now I know how useless you are
Says an inconsequential mosquito with no bearing on truth...I have better things to respond to abeg...find your lane...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Very fake news.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
stopthecycle:

Says an inconsequential mosquito with no bearing on truth...I have better things to respond to abeg...find your lane...
I speak base on facts without missing words
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Its a fake news.
omenkaLives:
If true, he has absolute right to vie for the office, and so does every Nigerian who meets the requirements for age and qualifications.

But I'm too sure the West is producing the next president. smiley
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Its a fake news.

I'm at the stadium live. Its real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Very fake news.

Tinubu advocates shitting in their pants for fear already...I'm at the stadium live and Direct. IT'S REAL!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Stop posting fake news I'm not there but I have a close friend that is there...And if he declare I welcome him to the stage.
stopthecycle:

Tinubu advocates shitting in their pants for fear already...I'm at the stadium live and Direct. IT'S REAL!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by CyberWolf: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Osetigo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by CyberWolf: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Very fake news.
This one done Dey cry already cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by stopthecycle: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop posting fake news I'm not there but I have a close friend that is there...And if he declare I welcome him to the stage.

Spoken well...but I've been there from beginning till now, he has declared, maybe your friend missed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 by Easy023(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Season of declaration

(1) (2)

I Am Already APC Presidential Candidate, Others Are Mere Aspirants: Tinubu / The 3 Aspirants And 20 Jesters Of APC. / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.