Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Seun! Enough Is Enough! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun! Enough Is Enough! (609 Views)

I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? / Exclusive: Mih Wanted To Buy Nairalist, But Seun Osewa Said No / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun! Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2011
Dude, What is up with these word filters? undecided
They destroy the natural flow of conversation. For example, typing in gay and lesbian just got replaced with other crap that made the sentence almost intelligible.

Even the word stupid has been censored. What kind of kindergaten playground are you running my friend?
Re: Seun! Enough Is Enough! by tpia5: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
gaay and leesbian are being filtered because many people in these lifestyles are active or observing members of nl and the site is under scrutiny from these quarters.

not that it wasnt before, but more groups came on board.
Re: Seun! Enough Is Enough! by iyatrustee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
i agree with the poster. words like cum is substituted with precipitate, some words should just be the way they are for you the sentence to make the desired sense sad

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just Unbearable / Useful Message / How Do I Propose To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.