Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? (2233 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jenny1010:
As a result of this heinous sin against God, Lucifer was banished from living in heaven and sent to hell (Isaiah 14:12).

So why is he now punishing those that was sent to hell like him? Why will he be tormenter of God's enemies whereas he is an enemy of God. Is the enemy of my enemy not my friend again? angry
Isaiah 14 beginning from verse 4 through to verse 23 is instead a dirge sung by God about the King of Babylon...not the character you call Lucifer. undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jenny1010:

You contradicting yourself. First you said there is nothing like hell fire, and again you said hell is a grave, a garbage place where unfaithful people are disposed
"Where Satan tortures..." The grammatical name of the expression is: adverbial clause of place. I'm not contradicting myself. I meant hell is NOT a place where Satan rules... But a garbage place of eternal death. I'll like to explain better if I notice that you're interested in understanding the expression
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kingosytex(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Uprightness100:
Simple!
The Work of Satan is nothing else but to Steal, Kill and Destroy.
That is what he is doing now to those who are in Hell now and he will continue on those who will go to Hell.

Hell is Real Folks! It is a terrible place !
You Believe or you don't is irrelevant. When you Die without JESUS Christ! You will open your eyes there and you will Believe by force.
No Joy there!
No fun there!
No smiles there!
No Death there
It is Wailing, crying, gnashing of teeth and Pains forever and ever.

That is why we are here to teach you and show you the way of light! The way to Heaven. That is the JESUS way.

kingosytex take note

Look at who is teaching me the way. This is just laughable and pathetic.

You don't even have a sound knowledge of the scriptures, your case is just pathetic.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by paltielx: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
I wonder o, unscriptural reasoning
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
cheesy
Truth is... There's no such thing as a hellfire where Satan reigns and punishes people. Hell is a grave. A garbage place where unfaithful people are disposed... Never to be found again. Just like a refuse bin.
You are right in saying there is no hell where Satan reigns and punishes people but wrong in your claim that Hell is the grave. Instead, Hell, in the New Covenant, is used in reference to the place of eternal damnation depicted in Matthew 25 vs 41 - 46. undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are right in saying there is no hell where Satan reigns and punishes people but wrong in your claim that Hell is the grave. Instead, Hell, in the New Covenant, is used in reference to the place of eternal damnation depicted in Matthew 25 vs 41 - 46. undecided
Eternal damnation!! When you throw something into an incinerator, is it not eternally damned?
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Eternal damnation!! When you throw something into an incinerator, is it not eternally damned?
Nope it is not! undecided

The word "Eternal" meaning never ceasing when used in conjunction with the word "damnation" insinuates that the punishment in question is unlike your earthly incineration jobs.. undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The word "Eternal" meaning never ceasing when used in conjunction with the word "damnation" insinuates that the punishment in question is unlike your earthly incineration jobs.. undecided
If you read well you'll realize that he'll was compared to an incinerator in Jerusalem and also compared to a grave.
There's no eternal punishment! Just an eternal damnation. A complete and total vanishing from the surface of the Earth.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

If you read well you'll realize that hell was compared to an incinerator in Jerusalem and also compared to a grave.
There's no eternal punishment! Just an eternal damnation. A complete and total vanishing from the surface of the Earth.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Steep(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jenny1010:
As a result of this heinous sin against God, Lucifer was banished from living in heaven and sent to hell (Isaiah 14:12).

So why is he now punishing those that was sent to hell like him? Why will he be tormenter of God's enemies whereas he is an enemy of God. Is the enemy of my enemy not my friend again? angry

where in the bible does it says the devil torment people in hell?
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

If you read well you'll realize that he'll was compared to an incinerator in Jerusalem and also compared to a grave.
There's no eternal punishment! Just an eternal damnation. A complete and total vanishing from the surface of the Earth - everything on earth eventually ceases
There is nothing eternal here on earth so your assumption that Jesus Christ's comparison to mean it would end as all things end here on earth is a mistake on your part. undecided

Eternal damnation as compared to eternal life are both qualified to mean never ceasing. undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Steep(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
I wish hell is not real, because the Bible says God knows the end from the beginning and that he is a very loving God, now my question..

If he actually knew that you will come into this world, suffer then finally go to hell, why then did he create you, where is the love if actually he will send people he created in his own image to hell fire to suffer for eternity?

Make person explain because I'm not understanding.. angry angry
God is loving that is why he provided a way of escape for you through the sacrifice of Jesus.
Note by nature we are all destiny to die and perish in hell but God showed us his love by sending Jesus. If we accept his love we will escape our due punishment if we reject we will justly be punished for our sins. God knowing our future before time does not mean he will force himself on us.
God created us irrespective of our choices he is glorified and his purpose fulfilled.

Yes God is all knowing and all powerful but he is also true , righteous, loving, just, faithful etc.

If we take into account these qualities it will make you understand why God would create both those who will abide in his love and those who will rebel against him inspite of knowing they will do so.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HRprof: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When Trumpet blows or when you are about to die, you will know that the Bible is in deed, The Record and Report of God's Speakings, even if na white man sit down, write wetin God Talk!

Gullible people everywhere
God use white people to record wetin him talk and they come see you as the devil because your skin color and you come they vex why they are racist to black people.
Bros tell the angels in charge of the trumpet to blow edon tey we dey wait for am
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by SlimmB(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jenny1010:

I don't think God actually know people that will go to hell fire from their birth. I think how we live our lives is on our own term. We have options to do good or bad. What we choose is up to us

Lol
Our own terms by being tested to choose, with the pleasure of the skin and all goodies of life… lol
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2022
HRprof:

Gullible people everywhere
God use white people to record wetin him talk and they come see you as the devil because your skin color and you come they vex why they are racist to black people.
Bros tell the angels in charge of the trumpet to blow edon tey we dey wait for am

Bros, dis one no enter market at all. E be like say those white Satan's don chook you with their red fork tire. As E be like dat jus cargo yourself come area sharp sharp.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2022
SlimmB:

Lol
Our own terms by being tested to choose, with the pleasure of the skin and all goodies of life… lol

In an exam testing good and bad, pleasure and pain, the examined must write his exams based on good and bad, pleasure and pain. He can not be tested for a different thing eg during maths test the question would now be based on biology and physiotherapy.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by SlimmB(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

In an exam testing good and bad, pleasure and pain, the examined must write his exams based on good and bad, pleasure and pain. He can not be tested for a different thing eg during maths test the question would now be based on biology and physiotherapy.

How can you compare LIFE to what the white plant in our head. Do you know how Chinese, Finland, Japan and co educational system? Have you try to see how things work in other religions? Do you understand how other people serve their God? The goodies of LIFE can never be compare to anything! And testing one desire to stand against the goodies of life, omooo that one is not easy o… LIFE SWEET NAAAAAA….

James 1:13. “Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

Are you feeling me my gee
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2022
HELL simply means GRAVE nobody torments anyone after death, death is the end of all life!

1 Like

Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing eternal here on earth so your assumption that Jesus Christ's comparison to mean it would end as all things end here on earth is a mistake on your part. undecided

Eternal damnation as compared to eternal life are both qualified to mean never ceasing. undecided

That means both the faithful and unfaithful would have eternal life?
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
That means both the faithful and unfaithful would have eternal life?
Did you not read what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided

We are told that Satan and his demons, also spirits, have eternal life with which to spend in eternal damnation so why do you not believe that his formerly human angels(the unfaithful servants of God aka goats) will have eternal life as well? undecided

I mean they did believe in Jesus Christ and according to Jesus Christ, all those who believe in Him will recieve eternal life(irrespective of whether they are faithful servants or not).undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by CyberHustle: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jenny1010:

i think hell is the place of torment and not necessarily a place where devil torments. The devil secured his ticket there and so is headed there. He just needs to have company and so is stealing killing and destroying to make that happen. Remember, misery needs company.
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
So eternal life is not a reward for the faithful right? Since the unfaithful would also inherit it?
If you believe in The son of God, you'll obey his commands. The devil doesn't obey the commands... So why would you say that he'll have eternal life too?
I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself. Think carefully before you answer me undecided
Kobojunkie:
Did you not read what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided

We are told that Satan and his demons, also spirits, have eternal life with which to spend in eternal damnation so why do you not believe that his formerly human angels(the unfaithful servants of God aka goats) will have eternal life as well? undecided

I mean they did believe in Jesus Christ and according to Jesus Christ, all those who believe in Him will recieve eternal life(irrespective of whether they are faithful servants or not).undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
SlimmB:

How can you compare LIFE to what the white plant in our head. Do you know how Chinese, Finland, Japan and co educational system? Have you try to see how things work in other religions? Do you understand how other people serve their God?

I do not need to try the swimming pool in China, Finland or Japan to know that "as e sweet reach, if you no swim well, na die you dey!" grin
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
So eternal life is not a reward for the faithful right? Since the unfaithful would also inherit it?
If you believe in The son of God, you'll obey his commands. The devil doesn't obey the commands... So why would you say that he'll have eternal life too?
I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself. Think carefully before you answer me undecided
Even the demons and devils believe but they don't obey.. and they have eternal life to spend in eternal damnation., Yes, they are all spirits and do not die like humans do. undecided

Jesus Christ gifted everyone who believes in Him eternal life, right from the gate. All those who then go in to submit and obey His commandments become Sons of God whereas those who refuse to Obey His commandments become sons of the devil. undecided
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even the demons and devils believe but they don't obey.. and they have eternal life to spend in eternal damnation., Yes, they are all spirits and do not die like humans do. undecided

Jesus Christ gifted everyone who believes in Him eternal life, right from the gate. All those who then go in to submit and obey His commandments become Sons of God whereas those who refuse to Obey His commandments become sons of the devil. undecided
You're wrong. So wrong... But then I'm too engaged to prove. I'll explain later
Re: Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

You're wrong. So wrong... But then I'm too engaged to prove. I'll explain later
Spend time instead going through the Gospels to understand what the Word of God, Jesus Christ, instead taught on this as opposed to what you have instead been fed by your Pastors and Mogs. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Ruth Mathews Arrested By Jeremiah Fufeyin Omoto / Re: Is Humility a Weakness or a Strenth? / Cac-lion Of Judah Prophet Olufemi Akinade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.