Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

-- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / -- (2219 Views)

Is Speaking In Tongue Learnt Or Received? / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 4:14am On Feb 03, 2012
--
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 03, 2012
nice4life:

I normally have this experience , it's so strong in my sleep, I comes from my belly with a powerful force sometimes waking me up from sleep. Are there christian with similar experience?

Your belly is the one speaking in tongues so please feed it before you go to sleep.
Re: -- by tbaba12345: 4:23am On Feb 03, 2012
Thought about seeing a doctor?
Re: -- by nice4life: 4:27am On Feb 03, 2012
--
Re: -- by Acidosis(m): 4:50am On Feb 03, 2012
? ?
Re: -- by Joagbaje(m): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2012
nice4life:

I normally have this experience , it's so strong in my sleep, I comes from my belly with a powerful force sometimes waking me up from sleep. Are there christian with similar experience?

Yes it does happen. If you do pray in tongues , it get to a point where your spirit gains so much dominion that you wake up and find your mouth speaking in tongues. Remember we actually don't sleep. What I mean is , our bodies may sleep but our spirits which is the real person doesn't sleep. We need constantly to live more in the realm of the spirit that material. That's the realm of the supernatural . Where gifts of the spirit can function.
Re: -- by God2man(m): 6:46am On Feb 03, 2012
Then it is time to pray in tongues, you need to suspend whatever you are doing and move to your prayer room with that burden, bursting into unknown tongues, it makes prayer simple and easier, besides, somebody may be in danger, it is the real reason why you have such burden in your spirit. It has happened to me, it shows that you are in the tune with the holyghost. God bless you. God2man.
Re: -- by taniboo: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
yep.this happens to me.
Re: -- by iheanyi4u(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
@Poster yeah it has happened 2me once; and it was wonderfull. A wonderfull experience
Re: -- by grace5: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
My Tongue speaking start like this -- flow in it ,it will develop to warring tongues.
and praise tongue.
Re: -- by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
I know Hindus who have had a similar experience. They call it 'signs of madness',
Re: -- by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
Wetin papi Jo no dey experience sef?

(1) (Reply)

All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims / If Catholics Are Not Christians Then Who Are They? / Proposition 1: That Your Religion Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.