Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! (875 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Treat Your Skin To Honey And Papaya Black Soap / For Your Skin To Glow And Be Bright , You MUST EXFOLIATE Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Lenny22: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm a light brown skin guy and I would like my skin to become very dark.

I do have lots of female friends and during our conversations, they acknowledge that dark guys are more attractive than light skin guys.

I have also had conversations with female acquaintances and they all believe dark guys are cuter.

A specific friend said, " Dark guys are cuter ".

I'm jealous of dark guys and kind of unhappy with my skin tone, I wish I could get dark. Dark guys do have an upper hand in the dating game and are widely accepted by most girls in Nigeria.

What can I really do to become dark?

To give you a concrete description of my skin tone, I have decided to post some pictures of celebs that share similar skin tone with me
These pictures depict skin complexion

Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Mooh247: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin

Wahala no dey finish for africa
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Let's see a picture of yourself so I can know how we go about it.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by chatinent: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok, you want to become dark to please what you female friends want?

How old is your stupidity? Honestly tell me.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Justice4Toto: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Become a mechanic
Bricklayer
Okada rider
And in 6 months u will be darker than the devil

6 Likes

Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Stargurl20(f): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cherish what u have.
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lenny22:
I'm a light brown skin guy and I would like my skin to become very dark.

I do have lots of female friends and during our conversations, they acknowledge that dark guys are more attractive than light skin guys.

I have also had conversations with female acquaintances and they all believe dark guys are cuter.

A specific friend said, " Dark guys are cuter ".

I'm jealous of dark guys and kind of unhappy with my skin tone, I wish I could get dark. Dark guys do have an upper hand in the dating game and are widely accepted by most girls in Nigeria.

What can I really do to become dark?

To give you a concrete description of my skin tone, I have decided to post some pictures of celebs that share similar skin tone with me
These pictures depict skin complexion
Those ladies are stupid...

Don't change yourself for anyone... Trust me...

Millions of women would love you the way you are!
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by yanabasee(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lol....

By the time you have dark skin, you will begin to have another conversation with female folks telling you how light skin guys attract them.....

You the follow women weh de always de confuse go burn your skin.....

Well.... Go and suffer under the sun..... Sell pure water for one week by the roadside.... Or go and do security job and be standing under the sun to open gates at the supermarket... Your prayers will be answered....

Me weh the look for how to brighten up my skin make I for begin smatch girls anyhow .. na it you the do olofofo...

1 Like

Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Woman wrapper pro max spotted
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Stargurl20(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
Those ladies are stupid...

Don't change yourself for anyone... Trust me...

Millions of women would love you the way you are!
Men who critise for what they clearly have no control over are?
It's in most humans nature to blame each other for what they do not have control over. Whether physically or non physically.
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Cokahot: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Get lost,ode h. U don do bleaching moi moi bleaching and the effects don dey obvious. Ode h. Make una no bleach,una nor dey hear word
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Men who critise for what they clearly have no control over are?
Same...

I chose not to focus on his gender while advising him...

I know what it feels like to not be comfortable with your skin tone...
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by DECENTBWOY: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your mumu no too much?? angry
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by SurvivorM(f): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dark skin guys are so beautiful but you should accept yourself for who you are
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by lilvicky68(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Become a mechanic
Bricklayer
Okada rider
And in 6 months u will be darker than the devil
Mechanic or madman will do it.. grin
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Stargurl20(f): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
Same...

I chose not to focus on his gender while advising him...

I know what it feels like to not be comfortable with your skin tone...
Ok
Re: I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! by Generalwoodz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
You could meet Sadio Mane the footballer for a crash course on key ways to having a melanin popping black skin.

(1) (Reply)

Viewnaija Is Giving You A Chance To Win $500 Cash Monthly / Ladies Dressing, Even To Church / Nigerian Branded Merchandise Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.