Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Success Comes Through Several Trials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Comes Through Several Trials (120 Views)

I'll Be Forever Grateful If My Wish Comes Through. / Success Comes From Cultivating A New And Empowering Comfort Zone / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Comes Through Several Trials by eminentmentor01(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
SUCCESS COMES THROUGH SEVERAL TRIALS

The economy is tight, yet people are still buying cars. People are opening new businesses. People are expanding new frontiers.

Stop complaining. Government is not the answer for the hour. you are the driver of your destiny. I have never seen anytime in the history of the human race when there are no hard times.

If you see anybody complaining, you see a frustrated lazy man looking for cheap answers and solutions.

Nothing in life will ever come easy. I believe what we need in this period is the drive to push until victory comes.

Many successful people had tried one thing or the other before they became successful.

Keep trying. If you fail, try again. If you fail again, try again. And as you keep trying in the right direction and at the right things, success will surely come.

I have never seen a rich person who has never lost money. But I have seen a lot of poor people who have never lost a dime

The Primary difference between the RICH and the POOR is how they handle FEAR in investment

Have a positive mindset about investment. You can never be Rich if you are TOO SCARED of Losing Money.

SALARY is the medicine for managing poverty, it doesn't CURE it. Only your business or investment Cure poverty.

[url]/3pyLhi2[/url]

BE FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT �[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Canadian And US Truckers Warn Vaccine Mandates Will Disrupt Supply Chains / Workplace Culture / The Profitability Of Penny Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.