Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Delay With My Uk Appeal Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delay With My Uk Appeal Process (452 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay With My Uk Appeal Process by finewoman(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
My brother in-law relocated with his children from Belgium to the Uk after the death of his wife in 2020, usually my wife was used to shuttling Nigeria to Belgium and later Nigeria to Uk to help out one way or the other but later we decided she stays permanently in the Uk to make it easier for herself and her brother as he is finding it difficult to cope with the kids alone. Mind you they are all British citizens. She filled papers for me and the kids to join her which was refused over a flimsy excuse, we filled for an appeal which took more than one year to be heard, we won the appeal in September 2021 and it’s been 6 months now since we won the appeal but we are yet to be contacted by the visa section. Pls experts in the house, what could be the reason for the delay? Is there someone with similar experience? When are we likely to be contacted? And what should I do about it? Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Delay With My Uk Appeal Process by finewoman(f): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
People are just viewing with no comments? Are we all that unenlightened about how Uk visa and appeal process works? I thought it’s only me who doesn’t have a clue, we are plenty on this table ���
Re: Delay With My Uk Appeal Process by Ethanuella: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Mr finewoman, we are indeed plenty on this table oh. Let me wait for comments to learn one or two things.

(1) (Reply)

Egbeda To Ajao Estate / Can 3m Get Me To The UK?? / A Guide To Change Flight According To Qatar Change Flight Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.