Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Wanted To Study Mass Communication But I Was Offer This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Wanted To Study Mass Communication But I Was Offer This (411 Views)

Can I Study Mass Communication With This NECO Results / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Mass Communication Degree To Be Phased Out As Professors Submit New Curricula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Study Mass Communication But I Was Offer This by OfficialMrOt: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
I was offered Office Technology and Management, does this course worth it ?
Thinking about taking jamb again.

And lastly ‘’OTM’’ and ‘’business admin’’ which has really good opportunity?

Hope to hear from you guys….thanks
Re: I Wanted To Study Mass Communication But I Was Offer This by sherylbaky(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
My dearrrrr, stay in that office management o, it's worth it.....u will one day remember this after graduation and thank me later.

As for ur second question, Business admin is better off, if you could change to biz admin, it's far better, many opportunities await you after graduation. But u must be good in calculation to fit in properly.

All the best.
Re: I Wanted To Study Mass Communication But I Was Offer This by Lonestar124: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why not go with the office technology.
Re: I Wanted To Study Mass Communication But I Was Offer This by LordIsaac(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
There's something about not giving your best to a course you were given rather than the one you applied for. Keep writing UTME till you land your dream course while studying the OTM.

(1) (Reply)

“delay Isn’t Denial” Says Graduates With A First-class Degree After Two Extra Yr / How Nigeria Changes The Future Of It's Youths / Times Higher Education 2022 Impact Rankings:ae-funai Ranks 6th In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.