Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? (376 Views)

Does Nysc Still Post First Class Graduates To Higher Institutions... / Is Going To Higher Institution In Nigeria A Waste Of Time??? / See How Students In Higher Institution Look Like When Its Exam Period (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
I've written jamb 7 times, can i still go to higher institution at age 24?

I wrote this year's jamb, still praying and hoping this will be my last time.. my mates are already graduates.
Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by blazingblender(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Guy go and learn work first
School no be by force learn something that you can be good at
And something substantial
No be online something ooh
Atleast offline
Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by immortalcrown(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
First of all, learn to explain yourself well. Learn to explain your problem properly so you can get proper advice.

Which of the following made you write JAMB 7 times?

Low JAMB score

Good JAMB score but no admission

You got admission but no fund

Your answer will explain the actual problem so you can get the best advice. Forget about your age. Some people start university education after the age of 30 and still graduate.

If low score is the cause, it is better you acquire a skill or start a trade unless you want to rely on sorting to get a degree.

If you get good scores but no admission, never give up on your dreaming of becoming a graduate. School is not a scam. But try to achieve some skills while repeating JAMB.

If you always got admission but funding was the problem, you have two options. One is to raise money through trades or menial jobs. The second option is to try every scholarship scheme you know.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by MufasaLion: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes, you still can. Prayer is not what you need. You've literally "wasted" 7 years of your life writing JAMB instead of acquiring skills. I'd urge you to ditch the idea of going to school but instead, go and acquire skills. Nigerian education system is not encouraging. Let's assume you got admission offer now, Im sure it will take you 6 years to complete your study because of so many known circumstances especially strike.

Nigerian education is advisable for people that can afford private university.
Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by Nebes: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes you can.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
First of all, learn to explain yourself well. Learn to explain your problem properly so you can get proper advice.

Which of the following made you write JAMB 7 times?

Low JAMB score

Good JAMB score but no admission

You got admission but no fund

Your answer will explain the actual problem so you can get the best advice. Forget about your age. Some people start university education after the age of 30 and still graduate.

If low score is the cause, it is better you acquire a skill or start a trade unless you want to rely on sorting to get a degree.

If you get good scores but no admission, never give up on your dreaming of becoming a graduate. School is not a scam. But try to achieve some skills while repeating JAMB.

If you always got admission but funding was the problem, you have two options. One is to raise money through trades or menial jobs. The second option is to try every scholarship scheme you know.
the least score i ever got was 212, not My real score, after that the least score I've ever gotten again was 247
Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by alangrin55: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
of course you can, it's never too late. I combine work and study right now. Hope next year I'll finally get a degree. I'm glad that I found reliable WritingCheap serice to help with my writing and save my time. They always help me with my writings. These guys helped me with grammar and plagiarism check. I think it's ok to use a little pro help from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Higher Institution?? by xcelpro: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
marvellosGod:
the least score I ever got was 212, not My real score, after that the least score I've ever gotten again was 247
Which course and university did you apply for?

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State Students For AI / ASUU : NLC Tells Fg,expect Nationwide Strike / Acca Study Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.