Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 (57393 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (2 - 0) On 16th October 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (0 - 3) On 23rd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Phock2sweet: 3:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Juoflife1:
Yesss, today is the day. Barca go collect.

Hala Madrid
you say?

9 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by ada9ja(f): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:
See the Aubemgyang wey Arsenal let go

Mumu club grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is arsenal not better off after he left even when he was not playing anymore for arsenal. Mumu person

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by ORIGENAL(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2022
OgeFather:

You're the true son of your father cool
You too, Up Barca
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by CSTRR: 5:57am On Mar 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Ancelotti's type of football is now in the past.

For a club to be successful, detailed positional play, structured attacks, are what helps to bring success.

If you check very well Real Madrid have better players, but Barca is dealing with them because of the reasons I mentioned above.

It is not a surprise that successful teams are coached by the likes of Guardiola, Tuchel, Klopp, Ten Hag, Conte, Nagelsman. These coaches coach detailed attack patterns, detailed positional play on the training ground up to the extent that it becomes automatic for the players.

Ancelotti might be sacked by tomorrow or by the end of the season.

He is a great coach but just like Mourinho his time has passed.

Real Madrid should better get a coach like Tuchel(who might be available due to Chelsea's off field issues) because by next season, Barca would be stronger.
Tuchel say he is not going anywhere.
There is no where else he would rather be.

There is no greater glory anywhere else.
There is no better league outside England.

And our so called "off-field" issues would have been resolved by the end of the month when we would have chosen a new owner from the list of suitors.

8 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Ifyman: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:
See the Aubemgyang wey Arsenal let go

Mumu club grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is Arsenal not performing without him?

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Feggie3: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2022
oluwaahmed:

The guy wan come back but make him stay, we no need am. Dem collect 3-0 today sef
But him no play today!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by ikorodureporta: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Benzema no dey there
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Ademola47(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Amerengues2:

Yeah, you are right hard. It's farmers' league but the club with the highest winner of champion' league is from there. It is even Hunter's league because the club with the highest Europa League is from Spain.

Don't mind them it's farmers league. In fact, it is fisherman's league because the league produced the players with the most overwhelming Worldbest footballers

Very apt
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Polynek(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Nice Barcelona una make me happy lax night

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Polynek(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2022
engrchykae:
I looked at the tv and I saw "stop invasion"
Barca is invading madrid
grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Clinghton: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Chai, and they are going to face Chelsea.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Ingredient88(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2022
001spice:
Didn`t i tell u guys that madrid will win
is like you no watch the game.....is Madrid a team?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 001spice: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Ingredient88:
is like you no watch the game.....is Madrid a team?
No madrid is not a team.madrid is a country in western part of africa.abi
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by EmeraldHash(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not happy I didn't watch this game. I have watched the highlights 5 times and still can't get enough.

This was my fate also. I made sub to watch the game on my phone but hesgoal.com was just misbehaving.
I was so disappointed that I couldn't get to see the live game. At least my consolation is that we won
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Emmypeek(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
Please ARSENAL FANS should upload their account details. I appreciate their immense contribution.
1k per Arsenal Fan..
Gt bank
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by StAmbrose1(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
angelEmade:

Madrid and Barcelona alone have more champions league trophies than the premier league and all their present players combined.
Keep quiet! Your knowledge of football is too dull, and shabby that it smells of malodorous revolt.
Before 2006, how many champions league cups did Barca and Madrid( the whole of la Liga) have?

Comprehension of that question alone would tell you how poor, and low la Liga is in comparison with other leagues and the mightier English premier league.

Only Barca and Madrid have the champion league in the whole of Spain's first division ( la Liga), second division, and third division leagues.

Before 2006, Barca had only 1 champion league. Without Messi, and football politics, Even nothighan Forest(that is unknown to you) is better than Barca(the second best club in the whole of Spain and la Liga).

But in England, more than four clubs have it.
The accumulation of champions league cups for la Liga is as a result of Ronaldo and Messi presence, and eufa politics (Chelsea vs Barca came to mind when the ref was disqualified for cheating for Barca. Eufalonia rings a bell?.)
Without Ronaldo and Messi effect, La Liga is as good as dead.

Only puerile kids with poorly low knowledge of football makes unreasonable comparison like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by StAmbrose1(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2022
CSTRR:

And our so called "off-field" issues would have been resolved by the end of the month when we would have chosen a new owner from the list of suitors.
It is good you told him off with the truth.
Even though he is going somewhere else, Man U is there for him.
Although, I want him to stay put at Chelsea.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by immortalityk: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Even immorality....
I dey fear oooo.
Hmmmm
Are you sure no be you dey behind Arsenal downfall?
Immortality not immorality
Oga, show me love
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by OVikkytan49: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2022
noble2faith:
There is one Agbe...... guy (his name sounds like someone from the ancient world) like that arguing with everyone on a thread about Uefa champions league draw. He was saying Madrid re in their top form and they will eliminate Chelsea.

Where is the guy now?
Agbeorogba or whatever his name is.
He don go into cavecheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by StAmbrose1(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Forca barca grin grin grin
This match sweet me pass champion league final
It is expected.
When you miss out on an important achievement, some people console themselves with obviously poorly rated ones.
I wouldn't be astonished if you rated Thursdays' night football higher than the champion league itself.
The situation of Barca refreshes me of the proverb of a drowning man grasps at straws.
Madrid as the proverbial straw is a big shabby, false test of true form, and quality football.
Barca would surely be beaten by 3rd-tiers clubs from better, and superior leagues.
You can bank on that anytime.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by CSTRR: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
StAmbrose1:

It is good you told him off with the truth.
Even though he is going somewhere else, Man U is there for him.
Although, I want him to stay put at Chelsea.
Manchester United is a circus.

No smart manager would go there and risk his reputation.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Lol Chelsea fans. Anyway all the best with your situation. It is situations like yours that makes the Sepp Blatter football era more appealing, politics and sports should never mix, sadly the present leadership of football has allowed it to happen and Chelsea football club is just one of several victims.

CSTRR:

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Simeonjoe1: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
Please ARSENAL FANS should upload their account details. I appreciate their immense contribution.
1k per Arsenal Fan..

grin cheesy grin
I no be Arsenal fan but 1k no go bad. Abi how you see am bros?
Firstbank
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Ingredient88(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2022
001spice:
No madrid is not a team.madrid is a country in western part of africa.abi
I guess so, coz if they are team, they won't have destroyed them the way they did yesterday.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by skywalker240(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Barcelona sign almost their complete 11 with Free Transfer, and na the Free Transfer de win matches like this

Manchester United Sign players with billions, and yet them de mezebu grin

Na mumu de go boutique angry grin angry

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Alicia34: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!

DGCustomerFirst.com
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by StAmbrose1(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2022
CSTRR:

Manchester United is a circus.

No smart manager would go there and risk his reputation.
You are very wrong.
Man U problems literally started after Ronaldo absence, and became highlighted when Alex left.
What mainly causes issues with man u is the stupid, and unambitious management.
Ole took man U very low. And the stupid board failed to rectify the error early.
Which gives the impression that they are for profits but not for quality football that brings trophies.
And it took years for them to act.
Man U problems is with the management.
Once a good coach comes in, Man U will regain its lost glory, and be glorious. Glory Glory Man U!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Dmacqh(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Simply because your team seems to be in top form, you're discrediting a man whom you all regarded as the god of football and backbone of the team. Humans and their ungrateful nature! Na wa o.

Nobody is discrediting Messi . He is a genius, a GOAT candidate .
But Barcelona made Messi . They were bankrupt because of Messi . They gave Messi the best players . Gave Messi love . Protected Messi more than any player . Even on the training pitch , you aren’t allowed to tackle Messi hard . They adored Messi . They are still owing Messi . Barca wanted to mortgage their future with the CVC deal because of Messi .
Truth ,he delivered. Fact , he left when there was no hope . He left because of money .
Why can’t Messi be criticized ? He was booed in PSG and the whole Messi apologist are angry .
No , everybody needs to walk on the floor while he walk on their heads because of he was Messi?
Mourinho once said , no matter how much I owe you , I can’t give you what you don’t deserve .
Now , Barca is starting to click under , Xavi, some ex players and fans are calling for Messi return ? Is it right ? So he only performs in already made team ? Will he comeback if they aren’t playing well now ? Will he come back to the team under Koeman ?
Let him stay where he is , so Barca will rebuild fully . If he come back now , it will be all ball to Messi .
Ronaldinho and co left , Barca didn’t die . Now there’s Pedri , Ferran , Gavi , De Jong , Dest , Araujo , with soon to be fit Fati, let’s allow them to develop. Let them shine . Messi wants to come and take away their shine . It won’t work .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 / Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.