Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... (2421 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Good day, Fellas. If u have parents who are well to do, and still sponsor ur schooling. I.e They provide ur needs like feeding and schooling, be very grateful to God, u might not know the hell others are passing through. Na my fellow guys this matter touch pass because na dem dey carry the burden pass in terms of getting a good job, getting married, and becoming a family man. No be Bobo ooo. hmmm, e no easy oo. If u have parents who do what i said above, just be very grateful to God. Unlike the females, weda dem go school or not, men go still marry dem. Weda dem get job or not, men go still marry dem. Weda dem broke or not, men go still marry dem. That's life for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. If u have parents who are well to do, and still sponsor ur schooling. I.e They provide ur needs like feeding and schooling, be very grateful to God, u might not know the hell others are passing through.
Why should any parent take on the responsibility of bearing a child whose schooling they are unable to sponsor? undecided

And please stop dragging God down into the muck that is nothing but wickedness on the part of these so-called parents? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why should any parent take on the responsibility of bearing a child whose schooling they are unable to sponsor? undecided

And please stop dragging God down into the muck that is nothing buy the wickedness on the part of these so-called parents? undecided
If they don't take reponsibility, who will? There are guys who on their own passed tru hell and did different kinds of odd jobs just to sponsor themselves to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
1.. If they don't take reponsibility, who will?

2. There are guys who on their own passed tru hell and did different kinds of odd jobs just to sponsor themselves to school.
1.Those whose parents failed at their responsibility as parents should rightly blame said parents for failing in their duties. undecided

2. The reason they had to was, again, because their parents failed them. undecided

Let's leave God out of these things. undecided

6 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
I went true hell to graduate

Ask Segun

1 Like

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Those whose parents failed at their responsibility as parents should rightly blame said parents for failing in their duties. undecided

2. The reason they had to was, again, because their parents failed them. undecided

Let's leave God out of these things. undecided
Don't get it twisted. I'm not in anyway blaming God for their failure for not being able to sponsor or further their children's education, rather i am saying that those who are lucky to have parents who sponsors and further their education and provide their needs like feeding and other related needs should be very grateful to God.
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't get it twisted. I'm not in anyway blaming God for their failure for not being able to sponsor or further their childrens education, rather i am saying that those who are lucky to have parents who sponsors and further their education and provide their needs like feeding and other related needs should be grateful to God.
Wrong! They are not lucky...they simply don't have parents that failed them. undecided

God never forced anyone to have kids to begin with. So when a one chooses to have kids and then fails to provide for those kids, the fault belongs to such. And when a one succeeds in providing for his kids, it has more to do with meeting up with his/her responsibilities as a parent. Leave God out of the equation. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! They are not lucky...they simply don't have parents that failed them. undecided

God never forced anyone to have kids to begin with. So when a one chooses to have kids and then fails to provide for those kids, the fault belongs to such. And when a one succeeds in providing for his kids, it has more to do with meeting up with his/her responsibilities as a parent. Leave God out of the equation. undecided
Yes, they are lucky not to have parents that failed.
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, they are lucky not to have parents that failed.
There are way too many who have and continue to use God's name to cover up their failures as parents. It is high time stop using God's name to cover up for what is man's wickedness. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Richy4(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. If u have parents who are well to do, and still sponsor ur schooling. I.e They provide ur needs like feeding and schooling, be very grateful to God, .
U are 100% correct... The basic education parents owe their children is secondary school... If they go beyond that, the children should be grateful...

Have u ever asked why many young people owe student loan after graduation abroad?... Your guess is as good as mine..
Honestly most Nigerian parents are the best..

4 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are way too many who have and continue to use God's name to cover up their failures as parents. It is time we stop using God in that manner. undecided
I didn't use the name of God to cover anything. Whether u like it or not. Luck or Grace exist. Many people who came from a poor home never wished or planned that they would come from a poor home and those who came from a rich home never wished or planned that they would come from a rich home.
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't use the name of God to cover anything. Whether u like it or not. Luck or Grace exist. undecided

Many people who came from a poor home never wished or planned that they would come from a poor home and those who came from a rich home never wished or planned that they would come from a rich home.
Luck and Grace of God in Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with the responsibility of providing for one's ward as a parent. undecided

Well, obviously the child shares no blame in whether his parents are able to fend for his educational needs or not so I am not certain why you present it as though they do. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richy4:

U are 100% correct... The basic education parents owe their children is secondary school... If they go beyond that, the children should be grateful...

Have u ever asked why many young people owe student loan after graduation abroad?... Your guess is as good as mine..
Honestly most Nigerian parents are the best..
True, most Nigerian parents are the best. I created this thread based on the present ugly state of the country, where the cost of living is now very high.
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Once you have a child, it's your responsibility to provide for that child. A good education, housing, food, good healthcare are basic needs that you should give a child. Infact they are the least you can do once you have made a wicked selfish decision to have children.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Luck and Grace of God in Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with the responsibility of providing for one's ward as a parent. undecided

Well, obviously the child shares no blame in whether his parents are able to fend for his educational needs or not so I am not certain why you present it as though they do. undecided
I didn't present it that way, abi my grammar too big? What i mean is that, it's a privelege for those who have parents that fends for their education and personal needs. It's not everyone that have that privelege.
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
True, most Nigerian parents are the best. I created this thread based on the present ugly state of the country, where the cost of living is now very high.
That is an absolute lie and you know it. undecided

5 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't present it that way, abi my grammar too big? What i mean is that, it's a privelege for those who have parents that fends for their education and personal needs. It's not everyone that have that privelege.
This has nothing to do with privilege... it is not a thing of privilege to have responsible individuals as parents. undecided

Those who have irresponsible parents should know that they do not because Luck or God was somehow magically not on their side but because their parents failed to meet up the responsibility they choose of their own accord. undecided

3 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Once you have a child, it's your responsibility to provide for that child. A good education, housing, food, good healthcare are basic needs that you should give a child. Infact they are the least you can do once you have made a wicked selfish decision to have children.
Yes, u are right but some or many parents have failed in these areas. Right now, wedding may not be expensive but marriage is very expensive. But why did u call it a selfish decision?
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is an absolute lie and you know it. undecided
How is it a lie? Is the country in a good state?

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
How is it a lie? Is the country in a good state?
What has the country and the state in which it exists or doesn't to do with parents handling the responsibility they chose of their own to bare? undecided
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Richy4(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:

Cost of living is high everywhere in the world..
There are certain age that a parent should let go of their young people...(Hen even does that to its chicks smiley)

But the selfish and entitled children will never define that age... They think that once they are into the world, it's the responsibilities of the parent to take care of them... They are entitled to go to University

One then wonders... Most Whites, Who encourage their children (18+) to be responsible and take student loan and pay back as they graduate, Do they love their children less?

2 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has the country and the state in which it exists or doesn't to do with parents handling the responsibility they chose of their own to bare? undecided
If u don't have a good or well paying job, can u fend well for urself, ur wife and children?
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richy4:

Cost of living is high everywhere in the world..
There are certain age that a parent should let go of their young people...(Hen even does that to its chicks smiley)

But the selfish and intitled children will never define that age... They think that once they are into the world, it's the responsibilities of the parent to take care of them... They are intitled to University

One then wonders... Most Whites, Who encourage their children (18+) to be responsible and take student loan and pay back as they graduate, Do they love their children less?
I get ur point but life isn't as easy as that. Although, it's possible. As u know, sponsoring oneself in the university now in Naija is not really easy. When i was doing my LASPOTECH ND program especially in u don't have a good paying job. I knew many students who dropped out because they couldn't cope with the fees.
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u don't have a good or well paying job, can u fend well for urself, ur wife and children?
If you, and your wife, don't have any stable financial plans to begin with, why did you chose to have kids in first place? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you, and your wife, don't have any stable financial plans to begin with, why did you chose to have kids in first place? undecided
What would u now say abt parents who have children and had good paying jobs b4 and during marriage but lost the good paying job after? Would u say abt them?
Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Klass99(f): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
What would u now say abt parents who have children and had good paying jobs b4 and during marriage but lost the good paying job after? Would u say abt them?
Again, the same applies! undecided

A child is a reponsibility and when you take on that responsibility you invariably vow to provide for this new being you chose to bring into existence by your act. When you fail to keep that vow it means you failed as a parent. It is that straightforward. undecided

4 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Klass99:

Here we go again, please explain to me why you think or believe this.

I feel that so long as children cannot give their permission to come into this world, anyone who brings them against their own permission is a wicked selfish fellow. The most devilish are the poor who chose to have children. It's so annoying. I mean you need to go to school and get licensed to even drive a car but absolutely anyone can have children. It's really crazy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Richy4(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I get ur point but life isn't as easy as that. Although, it's possible. As u know, sponsoring oneself in the university now in Naija is not really easy. When i was doing my LASPOTECH ND program especially in u don't have a good paying job. I knew many students who dropped out because they couldn't cope with the fees.

Iife is somehow easy when you define it.. Definitions is really important in life..

A Nigerian parent will take the money they should use on their retirement to train a child with hope that that child will look after them... Immediately the child is trained, he/she will see the parent as disturbing entities that won't let them rest...

Oyibo will have that same money that a Nigerian parent has... They will put it on their retirement fund... And encourage their kids to apply for a student loan for studies.. knowing/ having foresight on how wicked some kids can be that they won't take care of them at old age... And those white kids will graduate and starts paying for those loans they took with interest as they got their first paycheck...

Since there are no students loan/ grants in Nigeria, if parents should ask their kids to see them as their bankers and see the school fees as loan, and immediately they graduate and gets a job, they should repay with interest, how many will be willing to pay back?... I simply dislike entitlement mentality of Some Nigerian kids..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by RealityKings: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I admire your way of reasoning.

What op doesn't know is, no parent wants to bring up a child without being able to fend for them.

Such parents, in order to save-face will tell their children, they don't owe them more than secondary school education.

Every father/ mother would love to lift you through your academic endeavors even past PhD if possible

5 Likes

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Our parents don try and dem still de try.

Make God bless put grace for our hustle make we sef show big love.

#Gratefulson

1 Like

Re: If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richy4:

Iife is somehow easy when you define it.. Definitions is really important in life..

A Nigerian parent will take the money they should use on their retirement to train a child with hope that that child will look after them... Immediately the child is trained, he/she will see the parent as disturbing entities that won't let them rest...

Oyibo will have that same money that a Nigerian parent has... They will put it on their retirement fund... And encourage their kids to apply for a student loan for studies.. knowing/ having foresight on how wicked some kids can be that they won't take care of them at old age... And those white kids will graduate and starts paying for those loans they took with interest as they got their first paycheck...

Since there are no students loan/ grants in Nigeria, if parents should ask their kids to see them as their bankers and see the school fees as loan, and immediately they graduate and gets a job, they should repay with interest, how many will be willing to pay back?... I simply dislike entitlement mentality of Some Nigerian kids..
Bro, getting a good paying job after graduation is another challenge students face. There are so many jobless and under payed graduates out there struggling to earn a living.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Like To Watch Porn Before Sex / Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse / Is It Ok For Both Couple To Share Equally Wedding Ceremony Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.