Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kent Or Teesside University, Help Me Make A Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kent Or Teesside University, Help Me Make A Choice (202 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Teesside University / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kent Or Teesside University, Help Me Make A Choice by grammarian247(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello everyone. I need help to decide which of University of Teesside and Kent to choose. Teesside gave me a conditional offer in International Relations, a-two-year course. I also got an offer from Kent University, School of English. The programme is a-one-year MA course.

I have heard stories here on Nairaland about the difficulty in getting CAS from Teesside University, this is the reason I am developing cold feet about pursuing Teesside's offer although the tuition is cheap and the mode of payment is easy.

Kent University, on the other hand is a little more expensive than Teesside even though it it the same deposit fee with Teesside (£2000), but the snag seems to be that the programme I'll be admitted into is a-one-year MA course.

Could someone please help me get a clear thought on this?

Lalastica, I kneel down beg you or any of your people, help me give this my thread visibility: move it to front page. Or how else does one get one's post to the front page. Is there any god before whom one has to pou

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Graduate Who Rides Keke Shares Her Story / SSANU, NASU To Commence Two-week Warning Strike Monday / Court Sentences Two SSS 3 Students To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing Piano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.