Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Was In Mechanical Engineering But Switched When I Realized It Wasn’t For Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was In Mechanical Engineering But Switched When I Realized It Wasn’t For Me (329 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Mechanical Engineering But Switched When I Realized It Wasn’t For Me by amehdave(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
I was in mechanical engineering but switched when I realized it wasn’t for me – Maths Graduate with 5.0 CGPA.

Edwards Otoko bagged first-class honors in Pure and Applied Mathematics from the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt, having finished with a perfect 5.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. In this interview with OLIVIA DOMINIC, he speaks about his journey to academic excellence.

You graduated with 5.0 CGPA and emerged as the overall best student in your set. Did you see it coming all along?

Let’s say at some point I knew I was going to come out on top. Along the line, I knew within me that I was going to top the class. It wasn’t much of a surprise. Feel free to see his pattern or studies https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/03/20/mechanical-engineering/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Teach Your Kids Coding / Change Of NIN / Can You Still Remember Your Jamb Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.