Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme (65020 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Biodun556(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpBQnXvGM0

The embattled Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, candidate, Mmesoma Ejikeme, has admitted scoring 249.

Mmesoma was reacting to claims that the feedback from JAMB showed she scored 249.

The 19-year-old had claimed to have earned JAMB’s highest score after her UTME result slip showed 362.

But, JAMB had faulted the result, stressing that she forged it.

The claims and counter-claims between Mmesoma and JAMB caused a major controversy across Nigeria.

Amid the controversy, the board insisted she forged the result on a template it stopped using in 2021.

Admitting that the first result was wrong, Mmesoma said she should not be blamed for the mixup.

Featuring on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Wednesday, Mmesoma said: “After all said and done, I now saw that I got 249.

“I sent them a text message there to know what really happened — the JAMB Support System. If they go to their system, they will see it there.”

Mmesoma also faulted JAMB’s three-year ban on her, stressing that it was not her fault.

It’s not my fault that I printed my result like that, and they said that I forged my result. It’s not my fault. So, them banning it is not fair,” she said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/05/jamb-after-all-said-and-done-i-got-249-ban-unfair-mmesoma/?amp=1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Biodun556(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
cool

Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.

992 Likes 103 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by abibox02: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Sharpsharp00123: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Team “attack on our tribe” where are thou?

360 Likes 30 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by ImoleNaija: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lobatan

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by eepeepook: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Let me comment anyway since this may hit front page. Where did she get her “original” result from?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Biodun556(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mmesoma's family is star struck by her academic credentials over time. She has made them proud from creche.

She apparently controls things at home as her parents are not that exposed. Channels TV called her father but midway she took over the phone conversation and he let her do it.

No matter the academic achievements of a child, the person is a child and a parent must exercise authority over them because academic brilliance and wisdom that comes with age and experience is a different kettle of fish.

Her father parried the questions after inadvertently agreeing with JAMB on her date of birth. Mmesoma on the other hand didn't understand where the questions were headed and in less than 5 minutes admitted that the result was fake.
Okolo Oteri Eme

345 Likes 28 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stupid girl

188 Likes 20 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by JovialRPiller: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
The perpetually victimized tribe won't be happy about this

325 Likes 28 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by khalling2008: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
What do you expect from the region where their elders were claiming 1st position when the result categorically shows their elders won 3rd position?

They lost election, they want to cancel Inec. They failed the exam, they want to cancel Jamb

The region where 99.9% are believing in counterfeit products.

The region where they believe that a prostitute is better than a housewife.

The region where thousandnaire are claiming billionaire.

The region where 99.9% of the people believing that their success is in the southwest if you don't believe me ask where the criminal girl took as a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice in her jamb.

415 Likes 41 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Omoawoke: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.

She wants to go a land of milk and honey.

I fear this girl, I fear people that commit fraud and stand with it their full chest without blinking. Na Ogboju be that, no be today she start

314 Likes 25 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Omoawoke: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
Mmesoma's family is star struck by her academic credentials over time. She has made them proud from creche.

She apparently controls things at home as her parents are not that exposed. Channels TV called her father but midway she took over the phone conversation and he let her do it.

No matter the academic achievements of a child, the person is a child and a parent must exercise authority over them because academic brilliance and wisdom that comes with age and experience is a different kettle of fish.

Her father parried the questions after inadvertently agreeing with JAMB on her date of birth. Mmesoma on the other hand didn't understand where the questions were headed and in less than 5 minutes admitted that the result was fake.
Okolo Oteri Eme

The girl is no child, 19 years old woman!

If a 19 year old male has sex with a 17 year old female, the report will say 19 year old man rapes a minor.

Now a 19 year old girl committed forgery, people are saying minor. She is a 19 year old WOMAN!!!

446 Likes 36 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Biodun556(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

The girl is no child, 19 years old woman!

If a 19 year old male has sex with a 17 year old female, the report will say 19 year old man rapes a minor.

Now a 19 year old girl committed forgery, people are saying minor. She is a 19 year old WOMAN!!!

Hmm

Hypocrisy of the highest

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by logicalhumour: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark her results from the footage let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.

24 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by 2mch(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
eepeepook:
Let me comment anyway since this may hit front page. Where did she get her “original” result from?
She printed it out same time she printed out the fake result. JAMB has a log on all her activities, while trying to check her score on the database. Databases always have an audit log, once you enter your registration number. They can see everything you did there. JAMB want her to hang herself. They said she printed the real one with 249 on June 30 or thereabouts.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by 9jatriot(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
But why is a so-called brilliant girl still doing in secondary school at 19?

I know people who have graduated from the university at that age or at age 20, yet we are made to believe that she has been very brilliant and yet still in secondary school at this age.

Something is just not adding up

297 Likes 27 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Eriggs: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
We need to know the people involved in this fraud.
And the actual girl that was the highest scorer should be celebrated 🍾 👏

Modify :
he got pained with the truth. cheesy
Bald headed idiot.
Spits on your bald head.
Terrorist supporter

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by id4sho(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Balablu, only in Nigeria tongue
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by id4sho(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124230627:
We need to know the people involved in this fraud.
And the actual girl that was the highest scorer should be celebrated 🍾 👏
How market, renewed hope shege . How many vultures have you sold so far?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Houseontherock1: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
This matter should be laid to rest already! Someone faked it for her or she "mistakingly" printed a fake result...jamb has told us the result she paraded as hers is fake. Henceforth, I think jamb should ensure they officially announce the best result before others announce themselves undecided

I can see some numbskulls don't understand the meaning of the "" sign on the mistakingly in my post. Just so you know, I believe she faked it or someone faked it for her. I am not supporting her and if you paid a little more attention in your English class, you will understand that the quote sign on mistakingly shows sarcasm!

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by ravensckar(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Whenever I see the way people play the tribalism card on issues of national discourse, it makes me wonder if at all they have taken leave of their senses. To be honest, plenty people no just get sense for this country. angry angry

Ab initio, it was clear to even a village idiot that the girl was lying. Of all the candidates that wrote UTME this year, she's the only one parading that old slip. To even think that JAMB is victimizing her because of her origin (only to announce another girl from Anambra as the overall highest) tells a lot about many people's intelligence. Now that the truth has finally come to light, watch how her 'supporters' will shift the goal post that someone else forged the result on her behalf. Or that JAMB's portal made it easy for candidates to fake their score.

Just like Bill Newman once said; 'every one has a right to their opinion but no one has a right to be wrong in their fact'. All of you 'Let the poor girl breath' & 'they hate Ndigbo' crew. You should bury your heads in shame.

314 Likes 46 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Eriggs: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lemos14:

this moniker has continually broken rule 2 3 and 19 many times on this forum..please do something about this
Keep wailing.
Na dem 👅 😛

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by abbasajao(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
logicalhumour:
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark her results from the footage let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.

You are saying trash

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
eepeepook:
She has no original result. She was going about with fake result notification not original result.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by ClearFlair: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
APC no see witness in court o. Everything don fall apart 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Eriggs: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
logicalhumour:
Shame on you.
See nonsense

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Benwallt(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lemos14:

seun mynd44 obinoscopy dominique justwise OAM4J

this moniker has continually broken rule 2 3 and 19 many times on this forum..please do something about this

Tattletale

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
See how one small girl turn herself to celebrity for failed grown-up men and women to f be discussing.

Some of NL agbaya haven't slept since this girl's case came out.

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.