Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) (388 Views)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
The controversial self acclaimed investigative journalist met her match today when she tried to caution a lady who had posted a picture of herself to celebrate her birthday unknown to her a picture of her in worse appearance has been patiently waiting in someone's gallery. Truly the Internet never forgets.

Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Uno reverse card.. shocked shocked grin
That's a nice one..you must be a clown if you feel it's ok to tell someone what and what not to put on as an outfit..

Great bounce back from that lady..you don't call people online in that manner..very wrong..
She own her body and outfit let her put them on..she ain't hurting no one..if you ain't cool with it then deal with it.. wink
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by YeyeGbami: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Uno reverse card.. shocked shocked grin

Afin reverse grin grin grin
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by macrodata(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Speck of wood... Log of Wood... Eyes & removal. Jesus once made a wise quote with those words.

1 Like

Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
McEphiks:

Afin reverse grin grin grin
What's that? undecided
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by tsinzu: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kemi is a mad woman, Nobody should take her serious. I wish Pastor ibiyeome didn't let her out, she needed to spend at least ten years in prison for her madness to be completely cured.
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by Candidlady: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
The internet never forgets

°°°°°ihave to go take down all my crazy pictures idont want stories that will dispense tears from the eyes°°°°
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:
Kemi is a mad woman, Nobody should take her serious. I wish Pastor ibiyeome didn't let her out, she needed to spend at least ten years in prison for her madness to be completely cured.
Have you met her before..? grin
You gave a perfect description like she your baby momma.. undecided
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby what grin grin
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
McEphiks:

Baby what grin grin
undecided
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by tsinzu: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God forbid!! Mad women are not my spec
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

God forbid!! Mad women are not my spec
You are hilarious.. common get over it and stop ranting mindlessly pls.. kiss
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg who don fvck mad woman b4

To fvck Madam Kemi dey hungry me
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by McEphiks(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
illicit:
Abeg who don fvck mad woman b4

To fvck Madam Kemi dey hungry me

Start with Siofra or jeon
Re: Between A Twitter User And Kemi Olunloyo (Pics) by ndukwejoe(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am loving some comeback these days. from slappee B to Itunu

(1) (Reply)

Girl In Premium Tears As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Is A GAY, After Spotting H / Nigerian Celebrities Who Left Their Marriage Over Domestic Violence / Girls And Their Big Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.