Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Elesude:You were sent To Destroy PDP In Ibadan South West ;Youths Writes Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elesude:You were sent To Destroy PDP In Ibadan South West ;Youths Writes Makinde (198 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Election: 2 Persons Shot Dead In Ibadan South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elesude:You were sent To Destroy PDP In Ibadan South West ;Youths Writes Makinde by Sadar: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
The state of events in Ibadan South West Local Government has been a major concern for our term youths in Ibadan South West Constituency 2.

The concerned youths has also noticed the evil plan of Alhaji Taofeek Adegboyega who planted Kazeem Alarape into our party PDP. It will on this note that we called on our party leaders, elders and Governor Makinde to ensure credible candidate represent our party.

Judging by what Honourable Fowokanmi has given back to the constituency, it shouldn't be someone like impostor like Elesude that should represent our party.

Elesude is said to be betrayal of trust, unreliable, disloyal and man full of deceits. How can he move away from his ward which is Ward 7 to another ward which ward 8. An evidence of such is that he is not to be trusted.

On my occasions, we have seen the deal that co-exist between him and who made him an impostor in our party. Alhaji Adegboyega is not a friend if our dear Governor. He has said alot of evil things about our Governor. He placed Elesude in our party so as to weaken the party.

We therefore call our dear Governor Seyi Makinde not to allow the wish of Alhaji Adegboyega Taofeek of APC be on us.

Sikiru Inakoju
Ward 10, Ibadan South West Local Government.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria’s Bloody War With IPOB Where Innocent Citizens Pay Heavy Price / Immigration Office In Benin,edo State Not Producing Passports For Over 2months / Media Attacks Targeted At Some Apc Nwc Aspirants Loyal To Governor Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.