Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (20160 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by ijustdey: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Because I Lost Presidential Ticket Are Sick

By Abdulyassar Abdulhamid

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has said those saying he wants to destroy Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) because he lost the presidential ticket of the party are sick.

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar had defeated Wike and other contestants at the presidential primaries of the party in May.

Peace talks were held between Atiku’s camp and that of Wike but no deal has been reached yet.

On Thursday the BoT chair of the party, Walid Jibrin, steeped down, a decision many attributed to the internal wrangling in the PDP.

But speaking at the Commissioning of the Ahoada Campus of the State University of Science on Thursday. Wike said, “Some of you don’t know what is happening. You are being deceived; they are telling you Wike is causing problem. Wike is not causing problem; Wike is bringing peace to the country. Wike is advocating for justice, Wike is advocating for equity, and Wike is advocating for fairness.

We have finished with presidential primary. It is over and it is over. So, when people say, ‘You want to destroy the party because you didn’t win the primary’, I think they are sick, they have some mental problem.”

https://dailytrust.com/wike-those-saying-i-want-to-destroy-pdp-because-i-lost-presidential-ticket-are-sick

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by baabuska: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by SafariHunter(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike should just keep doing what he is doing.....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Pkoh: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Then what is your grievance

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Ever8090: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2022
This guy might eventually loose his political relevance...his ego is becoming too big for his sense to carry

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Gush I hate this man already

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by AtikuOkowa: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike: hhh

Med:hhhhhhh

Wike: I am not laughing

Media: I never and I will never laugh

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by PeterObi4LP: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2022
In Emeka voice
Wike zukwanuike

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Pk01(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Pdp will lose 2023 election..why?
1.wike (a great pdp pillar) Atiku ditch him for okowa ,Atiku's first mistake.
2.kwankwaso no longer with them pdp.
3. Peter obi (ibos and other Xtians will vote for him..

This is 2023 election result..

1. Tinubu is the winner, but will only run for 1 tenure..
2 .wike will come out strong, with kwankwaso as his vp..2027

Nigeria will be great again...insha Allah.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by havenz(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike should please rest oo PDP will not win and mind you am not saying that APC will win either.

All hail our next president...

Peter Obi.

Vote Labour
Vote Obi.

32 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by nony43(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike has every right to be angry , when these Npdp guys to go campaign against GEJ he stood for PDP. And now PDP is zoning is presidency to North and the guys that ran away are Presidential candidates and Party Chairman. Is that not madness?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by zyro: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Pride comes before fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by OldNairalander(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
My governor rest abeg. You don try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by ecolime(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
SafariHunter:
Wike should just doing what he is doing.....

Be Obedient oooo,it saves lives
Their pain is our gain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by onomeabuja: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2022
ijustdey:
Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Because I Lost Presidential Ticket Are Sick

https://dailytrust.com/wike-those-saying-i-want-to-destroy-pdp-because-i-lost-presidential-ticket-are-sick
Hia @mod, geskia I Don tire with wike stories hitting front page, can this man stop talking like a motor boy
Haba which kind governor b this... PDP MADE HIM WHAT HE IS TODAY AS A POLITICIAN & IF HE DECIDE TO LEAVE, THAT IS HIS FUCKING BIZNESS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by iiifedimma(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike is too arrogant and proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by GreyLaw(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Pk01:
Pdp will lose 2023 election..why?
1.wike (a great pdp pillar) Atiku ditch him for okowa ,Atiku's first mistake.
2.kwankwaso no longer with them pdp.
3. Peter obi (ibos and other Xtians will vote for him..

This is 2023 election result..

1. Tinubu is the winner, but will only run for 1 tenure..
2 .wike will come out strong, with kwankwaso as his vp..2027

Nigeria will be great again...insha Allah.

You think this is 1+1=2?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by franchasofficia: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Any Nigerian that is not a full time politician or a direct or indirect beneficiary of APC government or Tinubu that votes in APC or Tinubu come 2023 deserves to suffer till death.

If you are benefitting directly or indirectly from APC, Buhari or Tinubu and you are supporting APC and Tinubu to win in 2023, you are doing what favors you which is not bad somehow but if you are broke, suffering or struggling to survive under APC leadership and you are still campaigning and planning to vote APC and Tinubu, my prayer for you is that may forces of nature make you suffer the calamities Buhari/APC have brought upon Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by omowolewa: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes o, high fever
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Abilistic(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
smiley

wIKE

zukwanuIKE

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Moh247: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
cool
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by anonimi: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Ever8090:
This guy might eventually loose his political relevance...his ego is becoming too big for his sense to carry

Just like that old soldier, Otta farmer with his oversized ego of an ingrate

SHOCKER: Atiku ‘saved Obasanjo from near bankruptcy’ before 1999

According to a new book titled ‘Too Good to Die: Third Term and the Myth of the Indispensable Man in Africa’, Atiku made all his resources available for Obasanjo’s presidential campaign.

The book was written by Chidi Odinkalu, former chairman of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), and Ayisha Osori, author of ‘Love Does Not Win Elections’.

In the book, a copy of which was obtained by TheCable, the authors told of how Obasanjo beat late Alex Ekwueme to the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 1999 election.

Quoting an account from Atiku, the authors said the trio of Ibrahim Babangida, Theophilus Danjuma and Abdulsalami Abubakar wanted PDP to adopt Obasanjo as their presidential candidate “because they considered him the best person for the job”.

“Implicit in their position was their belief that they knew how to manipulate Obasanjo and the fact that Obasanjo did their bidding in 1979. They felt secure that he could be managed again,” the authors wrote.

Atiku was reportedly asked to join a team to Ogun to inform Obasanjo that he was going to run for the highest office in the land.

According to the book, “when Atiku and Obasanjo discussed the call to serve as president, Obasanjo said he could not be president because he was a nearly bankrupt ex-convict. Atiku, through General [Aliyu] Gusau, paid money into Obasanjo’s account to begin his financial rehabilitation.

“Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar helped out by granting him an unconditional pardon. Atiku put everything he had at his disposal to support Obasanjo’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate and, when he joined the ticket as the vice-presidential nominee, continued to make his assets available to Obasanjo and the campaign.

https://www.thecable.ng/shocker-atiku-saved-obasanjo-near-bankruptcy-emerged-president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by bigdammyj: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Noted.
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by datola: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes they are sick and selfish for advancing the cause of the North to continue the misrule

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by PRECIOUS14482(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Na PDP business
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by nairalee(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Wikedness has been talking non stop since he lost the ticket yet he wants to tell us say e no pain am.

Oga go back to work and serve your people, your personal interests doesn't supersede that of millions of Rivers Indegents

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Michello5(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike rest nah
Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by Kagd10: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike is fighting for the South!

Just like when Atiku was shouting it was the Northern turn in 2015

Now, it's the Southern turn!

This made me remember what Miyetti Allah said when he said all lands belong to Fulani and Fulani will continue to rule bla bla bla. I wonder why Buhari didn't arrest the leader of Miyetti Allah for such stupid inciting criminal statement.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu / I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.