Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre (769 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Nanorest: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
I think we don't really pay high as other countries

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by immortalcrown(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Parachoko: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nanorest:
Everyone knows our petrol price is heavily subsidize in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Foreseer: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mumuu post undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by oilPUSSY(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
What's the minimum wage of those countries their fuel is at a higher price ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Michelle70(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
oilPUSSY:
What's the minimum wage of those countries their fuel is at a higher price ?
instead of asking for minimum wage, u should ask for cost of living as against the minimum wage.
There is a nairalander that goes by the name prin.cess80 who is a Nigerian but lives most part of her life in USA, ask her and be shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Omooba77: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nanorest:

What is minimum wage and conditions of living....
When you are defending, you don't show how naive you are...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Drastick(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Check the economy of such countries & compare with Nigeria's before i can take u serious.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by ican2020: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Uninformed people opening thread
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by ican2020: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nanorest:
Chairman suffering association of naija
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by nabiz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Suffering and smiling.
� when the government want to deal with her citizen, you will see them paying some idiots to start a useless propaganda
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre by Harry00(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
who the hell created this shit

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures / Why President Jonathan Is An Ineffectual Buffoon: Dr Ugoji Egbujo / Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Invite Igbos To Boro Day 2022. ( Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.