Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola (599 Views)

See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car / 9 Warning Signs Your Car's Oil & Lubricant Might Be Leaking / Help: My Corrola Oil Level Is Always Short. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by HonourablePomk: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
I got a corrola sports not too long ago naija use. Recently I noticed little water leaks from the front passenger side. Somebody who sat there said it’s cold. I went to ac people and they said water only goes out through one pipe and I was shown the pipe and it was put very well inside the hole that leaks outside. I don’t know where this little cold water comes from I just see it on the footmat. Please what can be the issue? And how can I resolve it?
Re: Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by DEXTROVERT: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
yes, there is a hole that drains water from the roof of the car in front down, once its block, it will drain inside the car ,
this afflicted my COROLLA before I went to fix it,
try and fix it
it's a simple fix bro
Re: Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by HonourablePomk: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
yes, there is a hole that drains water from the roof of the car in front down, once its block, it will drain inside the car ,
this afflicted my COROLLA before I went to fix it,
try and fix it
it's a simple fix bro

The roof own was weeks ago when rain fell. Water was entering and I went to fix it. But this one, the water is cold as I learnt and it’s from under that place you keep documents in the passenger side.
Was it the same issue as yours?
Re: Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by aieromon(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
HonourablePomk:
I went to ac people and they said water only goes out through one pipe and I was shown the pipe and it was put very well inside the hole that leaks outside. I don’t know where this little cold water comes from I just see it on the footmat. Please what can be the issue? And how can I resolve it?

Did they verify that the pipe was not clogged? That is the likely culprit if the water is cold.
Re: Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by HonourablePomk: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
aieromon:

Did they verify that the pipe was not clogged? That is the likely culprit if the water is cold.

The pipe is covered with rug and then footmat. The water comes from up and touched somebody sitting by the passenger side. If it was the pipe the floor will only be wet
Re: Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by aieromon(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
HonourablePomk:

The pipe is covered with rug and then footmat. The water comes from up and touched somebody sitting by the passenger side. If it was the pipe the floor will only be wet

The drain pipe is clogged.
Re: Please What Causes Water Leaking Inside My Corrola by HonourablePomk: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
aieromon:

The drain pipe is clogged.

When I said up, I meant up of the front seat passenger dashboard

(1) (Reply)

Cars For Sale / Used 2018 Mercedes-benz Cla 250 4matic / Honda Civic For Sale 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.