Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 (33235 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by BigDawsNet: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jazzman01:

Complacency.

We can't continue with that attitude
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
openmine:

I have heard worse things like 'LFC will never win anything this season' from your partner in crime earlier this season and since then he has refused to reply me! grin grin
Hope you go dey reply me when we add another one? cheesy cheesy

Liverpool are now complacent .
In the remaining league fixtures, they have a relatively tougher fixtures compared to City.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by openmine(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
NORSIYK:

Currently Chelsea is more better than Liverpool. I don't see Liverpool standing toe to toe with Chelsea
Did you say currently?
Based on what stats?
Chelsea is 3rd and LFC is 2nd
LFC has a better GD than Chelsea despite Chelsea playing compact(agbero) footie
Chelsea have been knocked out of UCL while LFC have qualified for the semis
LFC won Chelsea to win the Carabao cup
I dont blame you,its Madrid i blame for allowing ur club score 3 goals at santiago bernabéu....hence you now assume that you are currently better than LFC!
FYI in case you have suddenly forgotten,there was a 'toe to toe' and you already know the outcome! cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by openmine(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ximenez:

Liverpool are now complacent .
In the remaining league fixtures, they have a relatively tougher fixtures compared to City.
Oga is it your complacency?
The same complacent club won mancity and despite the exhausting pile of fixtures that have affected both clubs,LFC players keep churning out wins!
That's what is paramount to an average LFC fan....any complain emanating from rival fans is tantamount to crying more than the bereaved!

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by NORSIYK(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
openmine:

[s]Did you say currently?
Based on what stats?
Chelsea is 3rd and LFC is 2nd
LFC has a better GD than Chelsea despite Chelsea playing compact(agbero) footie
Chelsea have been knocked out of UCL while LFC have qualified for the semis
LFC won Chelsea to win the Carabao cup
I dont blame you,its Madrid i blame for allowing ur club score 3 goals at santiago bernabéu....hence you now assume that you are currently better than LFC!
FYI in case you have suddenly forgotten,there was a 'toe to toe' and you already know the outcome! cool cool[/s]

Total gibberish.
Liverpool can never beat Chelsea currently.
For the fact that City featured 3rd 11 against Liverpool and they took advantage of it, doesn't mean they can stand Chelsea.
Liverpool were lucky against Chelsea during the league cup final, and they had referee to thank

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Jazzman01: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
My brother, Liverpool will clear EVERYTHING! The team is too good. Very smart and technical.

They can't clear everything because they have a leaky defence.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Richy4(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
NORSIYK:

Currently Chelsea is more better than Liverpool. I don't see Liverpool standing toe to toe with Chelsea

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very typical of Chelsea fans.. U haven't even played with Crystal palace yet to determine if u will advance to the next stage, u are here already thinking about standing toe to toe with a prestigious team like LIVERPOOL...Haba!! Oga Hankali..

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Correct05: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Chelsea fans haha, u people should win Crystal palace first haba
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by tmoneyu: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
for which front of thier fans...they are playing at wembley not etihad
there fans are there bro, that's what I mean
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by openmine(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
NORSIYK:

Total gibberish.
grin grin grin
Let me analyze you trail of balderdash just to show how disconnected you are from reality!

NORSIYK:
cheesy
Seems you travelled to Mars or Jupiter when LFC beat Chelsea in a Carabao cup finals at Wembley!
I can understand that the L is a tough bone to swallow but swallow it all the same in peace! cool cool

NORSIYK:
For the fact that City featured 3rd 11 against Liverpool and they took advantage of it, doesn't mean they can stand Chelsea.
grin grin grin
The level of mindless gaffe on display made me laugh until i fell from my bed
Wait ohh....so the likes of Fernandinho,Grealish(one of the most expensive midfielder in EPL),Sterling,Gabriel Jesus,Joao Cancelo,Stones etc are Mancity's 3rd 11?
Including Bernardo Silva? shocked shocked
Chai....Mancity fans Una see insult from this man? grin grin

NORSIYK:
Liverpool were lucky against Chelsea during the league cup final, and they had referee to thank
Again with this regurgitated and benighted excuse from an apparently bitter chelsea fan?
Oga you had an entire 120 mins to score and win the game and yet you keep yapping like a market woman about an offside goal which replays and previews have shown Lukaku to be offside?
You said LFC was lucky abi? If Luck will grant LFC a quadruple,i will embrace it over and over again tongue tongue

FYI you are yet to prove that Chelsea is better than LFC this season....Sorry Ohh grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Emma1Oj(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Reussite:

Yesso after a decade Liverpool are now in the FA semis. cheesy but to be candid those boys did not try esp towards the end of the game. Salah has been unimpressive of recent.
I was so happy wen he wanted to leave for Barca, I don't know y the monkey changed his mind. He shld go..pls

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Kekenary: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na why them dey write 'respect' on top una shirt na. That one no do una?
Starz825:

You know it baffles me so much how you guys go about talking down on Madrid...upon all the legendary legacy laid and triumphant European nights we have had...you lots still see it as a myth or fluke...I pity you...
Did you know that in last 8 ucl campaigns...Madrid won 4 ucl titles while the the remaining 4 was shared among 4 other great European clubs in Barcelona, Liverpool, Bayern and Chelsea respectively..
We did it once ...it was said to be a luck..twice thrice...you don't need a soothsayer to tell you it's in our DNA...it just happened..it's a supernatural feeling
We were at this stage last year...and here we are again....
So even if man city will kick us out, we deserve some respect...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by NORSIYK(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
openmine:

grin grin grin
Let me analyze you trail of balderdash just to show how disconnected you are from reality!

cheesy
Seems you travelled to Mars or Jupiter when LFC beat Chelsea in a Carabao cup finals at Wembley!
I can understand that the L is a tough bone to swallow but swallow it all the same in peace! cool cool

grin grin grin
The level of mindless gaffe on display made me laugh until i fell from my bed
Wait ohh....so the likes of Fernandinho,Grealish(one of the most expensive midfielder in EPL),Sterling,Gabriel Jesus,Joao Cancelo,Stones etc are Mancity's 3rd 11?
Including Bernardo Silva? shocked shocked
Chai....Mancity fans Una see insult from this man? grin grin

Again with this regurgitated and benighted excuse from an apparently bitter chelsea fan?
Oga you had an entire 120 mins to score and win the game and yet you keep yapping like a market woman about an offside goal which replays and previews have shown Lukaku to be offside?
You said LFC was lucky abi? If Luck will grant LFC a quadruple,i will embrace it over and over again tongue tongue

FYI you are yet to prove that Chelsea is better than LFC this season....Sorry Ohh grin

You are just funny with your long grammar.
Have Liverpool beating Chelsea this season?
Chelsea played with 10 men against Liverpool at anfield and were lucky to escape with a draw. They came to the bridge and luckily got another draw.
In the 4 matches between Chelsea and Liverpool, they haven't beaten Chelsea.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by GALAXY11(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lastanza:

What do you mean by Chelsea being your wife?
bro i shock ooo seen that comment but i felt it has to be all doz boys that newly start watching football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by BabaIbo: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
openmine:

Oga is it your complacency?
The same complacent club won mancity and despite the exhausting pile of fixtures that have affected both clubs,LFC players keep churning out wins!
That's what is paramount to an average LFC fan....any complain emanating from rival fans is tantamount to crying more than the bereaved!

Correct guy gidem as e dey hot!

YNWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by openmine(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
NORSIYK:

I will either take this statement as a compliment or you are having problem with reading...either one of them is fine with me! cool

NORSIYK:
When Chelsea won their maiden UCL title in 2012 on penalties,did they beat Bayern Munich or not?
Your club's recent Supercup win on penalties against Villareal...did you beat Villareal or not?
I dont want to believe you dont understand what BEAT implies in Football?
If you dont know,may Google guide you properly! cool cool

NORSIYK:

Chelsea played with 10 men against Liverpool at anfield and were lucky to escape with a draw. They came to the bridge and luckily got another draw.
grin grin grin
You said LFC haven't beaten Chelsea this season which also includes the Carabao cup and i proved you wrong!
Whether Chelsea used 10 men or less or whether LFC drew both is practically inconsequential!

NORSIYK:
In the 43 matches between Chelsea and Liverpool, they haven't beaten Chelsea once.
In case you have forgotten your earlier insinuation,you said LFC cannot match Chelsea 'toe to toe'...this i disputed!
You have made my job easier by showing me that in all the 3 meetings between them,liverpool were able to BEAT chelsea in one which is the carabao cup...whether the BEATING was achieved through penalties or after regulation time is immaterial!

Just to enlighten you further... cool cool
In Soccer,A team is said to have beaten an opponent either after regulation time or extra time or after penalties have been taken!
This is why when chelsea won their first UCL against Bayern Munich on penalties,the word BEAT was used to qualify Chelsea's triumph over their opponent!

Hope you understand now or make i translate am to your native language? cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by darediamond(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2022
NORSIYK:

Total gibberish.
There is nothing like luck here. What you see is what you will get is the case.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Guidedee(m): 3:45am On Apr 17, 2022
PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS YOUR STATEMENT.
Emma1Oj:
I was so happy wen he wanted to leave for Barca, I don't know y the monkey changed his mind. He shld go..pls
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by 1868oooo: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
post=111998910:
The better team should win.... and should be waiting for us in the final.

We have been in the FA Cup finals for the past 2 years.
This will be the 3rd straight finals.
We are too much truly.

Chelsea for life!!!

Another City-Liverpool Wembley shootout?

Having drawn their previous two meetings 2-2, Manchester City and Liverpool are meeting for the third time this season with their hopes of winning the Treble and - in Liverpool's case - a historic quadruple on the line.

City are one point ahead of the Reds in the Premier League with seven matches left and both sides have reached the Champions League semi-finals.

Liverpool have already tasted victory at Wembley this season, winning a penalty shootout to secure the Carabao Cup against Chelsea.

The teams have met twice before at Wembley - the 2016 League Cup final and 2019 Community Shield - with both games ending in a 1-1 draw and City winning on penalties.

[/s]
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by 1868e: 5:09am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author= post=112003966][/quote]
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by supernova96(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2022
NORSIYK:

Total gibberish.
Sometimes una go just dey misyarn
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Dashlish12: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=NORSIYK post=112012769]

[ Wow impressive! So who won the carabao cup? Clueless chelsea fans with their normal outdated baseless argument
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Emma1Oj(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Guidedee:
PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS YOUR STATEMENT.
mba o...Odogu. imagine all the tins he did today.. if he has played as a team we would have more goals..
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by manuel0523(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
ogododo:
It's FA Cup semi-final weekend at Wembley with two all-Premier League ties, including Manchester City against Liverpool - a match you can watch live on BBC One.

The Premier League's top two sides meet for the second time in six days on Saturday (15:30 BST) after playing out an absorbing 2-2 draw at Etihad Stadium in the league last Sunday.

Pep Guardiola's City won the FA Cup as recently as 2019.

The FA Cup - the world's longest-running knockout football competition - is celebrating its 150th anniversary.

Both semi-finals will be decided on the day and teams will be able to name nine substitutes and use five as they seek a place in the final at Wembley on 14 May.

These two shall still meet at the UEFA Champions League final soon. Let them get ready. This I have seen from the other side
grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Askme2020(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
NORSIYK:

How pls explained.
..shock!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Wordson(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wow! See DAT mane goal... Nice volley.. grin grin
3-0
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool FA CUP (2 -3) On 16th April 2022 by Som497: 12:53pm On May 09, 2023
Wordson:
you are really a mumu... Where were u when Man city lynched Madrid home and away in 2019/20 UCL?
U never start to dey watch ball den abi?
You sure say u get dis thing?
finally turned out that ur mama na the big mumu. U ate ur words

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 / Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo / Southampton Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 27th August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.