Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (33361 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NGpatriot: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2022
obynzo:

Are you enlightened? are you not part of the same electorate who will sell their souls for a pot of porridge?

An ignorant and unenlightened conclusion is that people sell their souls because they exercise their constitutional rights, freedom of choice and association, aka freedom of choice and association.

Who are you to dictate to people who they should and not vote for? Must other people subscribe to your own preferred political affiliations or vote for the candidate of your choice instead of theirs?

People like you scream and yell democracy every day, but your actions and utterances are always intolerant and undemocratic.

Some of you cluelessly arrogant and backward thinking people always overate yourselves and your importance.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 21, 2022
NGpatriot:

An ignorant and unenlightened conclusion is that people sell their souls because they exercise their constitutional rights, freedom of choice and association, aka freedom of choice and association.

Who are you to dictate to people who they should and not vote for? Must other people subscribe to your own preferred political affiliations or vote for the candidate of your choice instead of theirs?

People like you scream and yell democracy every day, but your actions and utterances are always intolerant and undemocratic.

Some of you cluelessly arrogant and backward thinking people always overate yourselves and your importance.

But you are dictating to people whom they should vote because Tinubu endorsed him.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by blowjohn(m): 2:16am On Mar 21, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, the challenge is simple. Explain the essence of his endorsement. Can't voters vote without his endorsement? Answer the question.

U see ur number self?
Does the endorsement stop voters frm voting? Pr voting who they want to?
Or does endorsement come with a gun to the throat?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by harmony75: 3:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Tinubu remote controlling Lagos and other states as he likes.. Over doing things spoils a lot of things, lagosian are wise let them choose whom they want, our PVC should be our power come 2023 elections. Lets use our PVC to stop nonsense in this nation. I just got mine PVC last week we can stop all these by voting all these old politicians OUT with their power drunk!
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
May Allah continue to kill Tinubuyour father, the president of your household
fixed
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2022
silibaba:

Our or your?
who is talking about inconsequential 5%
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2022
silibaba:

Our or your?
who is talking about inconsequential 5%
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2022
001spice:
were u born this foolish or u work hard to acclaim the post of a foolish fellow ?
i think it is your father
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2022
toujurs:
Oga you are lost.
inconsequential 5% and dot in a circle can't decide anything in nigeria, they are politically useless
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2022
IvarDboneless:

I always say the politicians are not our problem but people like u are. The earlier we start getting rid of your kinds the better for us all
mumu
Vote your atiku let other vote their own and stop crying
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 27Pushing30: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:

You are an example of something I say all the time. Nigerians may speak english but most lack English comprehension, it is difficult communicating with many so called "educated" Nigerians in English as many dont seem to understand the meaning of the words they hear/read or themselves use. Where or what in anything I said warranted the reply you just posted? What in anything you have just posted contradicts anything I said talk less of warrant warrant labelling me an ignoramus?

DId I say there is anything wrong in Tinubu endorsing Sanwo Olu? There is nothing wrong with him anointing sef, after all this is a democracy!!! What i said (as clearly you lack comprehension) is that if you are not involved in the process, dont complain about the outcome.

You really are coming across as very stupid here....and very very daft with your unwarranted rant!!!!!!!!

there is nothing more stupid than a man who engages on a rant against someone who agrees with him simply because of his failure to understand what was said!!

I really belive Nigeria should resort to our native languages, many really do not comprehend the English language beyond the basics, particularly the new generation!!!

Laughable B.S.

You’re obviously not smart. Smh
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 001spice: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
i think it is your father
oh really cause u to be a fool abi. Sorry o. Ode
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Midex88(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
He will win. Yorubas love voting mediocrity...

Pls mention your state... Then compare to any Governor who have ruled Lagos
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2022
27Pushing30:

Laughable B.S.

You’re obviously not smart. Smh

A typical Nigerian especially on Nairaland results to stuff like you just wrote (emptiness and name calling) when he has been cornered and knocked out intellectually because he has no intellectual leg to stand on , the few intelligent Nigerians will actually point out what I said that is wrong or not reply when they realize they goofed!!

What did I say that is at odds with the nonsense you wrote…you cannot answer!!!!
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by membranus: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2022
He is allowing chop I chop, why una no go endorse him?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2022
King marker of a land not ur place... hmmm and he has endorsed....

A Yoruba proverb... A king maker can never be KiNG.... hmmmm is the proverb for real......!!
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by immortalcrown(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2022
blowjohn:
U see ur number self?
Does the endorsement stop voters frm voting? Pr voting who they want to?
Or does endorsement come with a gun to the throat?
See how stupid you are. You attack me for asking questions. Now, you have ended up asking the same questions.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by immortalcrown(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Tareq1105:
Why do you people get obsessed with anything Tinubu? You're not focusing on James Ibori that has been running and dictating who gets what in Delta state even from his London prison. Na on top of Tinubu matter una go die.
Why will I die for asking questions? If asking questions kills, may every question you ask bring death upon you. Why will I focus on Ibori on a post that is about Tinubu? Focusing on Ibori under this post will make my comment off-point and I am not stupid like you to do such. If the post is about Ibori, I will focus on Ibori.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 77up(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2022
immortalcrown:

The poster edited the caption after I have made my comment.
Ok bro
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Preciousgift90: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-approves-second-term-for-sanwo-olu/

Good one, Sanwo performance is okay, he deserves a second term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / The Moment Obaseki Ordered Funke Osibodu, BEDC MD Out Of His Office / How Imo Governorship Election Verdict Generates Judicial Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.