Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (33348 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by immortalcrown(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
blowjohn:
Is his endorsement for voters or for his party affiliates? How many credible people have u voted in since u came into this world? U talk as if its on the day of election that u make up ur mind on who to vote for
Mumu, the challenge is simple. Explain the essence of his endorsement. Can't voters vote without his endorsement? Answer the question.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Kpengla(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 27Pushing30: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
perambulator:

The problem with most so called educated Nigerians is they seem to lack (at least they behave like they have very little) understanding of how the process works. Educated Nigerians spend all their time making noise on the internet, they don’t belong to any lobby groups, they don’t belong to any political parties, they have no say in the candidates that will become the flag bearers and they are not consulted. By the time they are involved I.e voting time, the candidates have been selected or ordained and it is too late and the only choice they have are the candidates presented to them.

The most useless people in Nigeria are the educated middle class, the only people more useless than them are the middle class who complain online. At least some of us are useless enough to know when to shut up if we are not going to participate in the process.

Google the following words:

Trump endorses , super pac endorses trump, Biden endorses, super pac endorses Biden, senators endorse trump , biden etc even CNN dey announce endorsements because of the weight they carry… endorsements are made by individuals and organizations who “lead” or “have control” over a sizable voting base for example the NRA in America.

The ONLY true politician in Nigeria is Tinubu … the others are just laughable characters.

Tinubu endorsing Sanwo Olu means he has a good chance of winning the APC nomination and indeed Lagos guber elections because Tinubu has a lot of pull for Lagos voters

That you do not understand that ENDORSEMENT is a very DEMOCRATIC move saddens me for Nigeria as a whole. Cos it means you’re an ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
27Pushing30:

Google the following words:

Trump endorses , super pac endorses trump, Biden endorses, super pac endorses Biden, senators endorse trump , biden etc even CNN dey announce endorsements because of the weight they carry… endorsements are made by individuals and organizations who “lead” or “have control” over a sizable voting base for example the NRA in America.

The ONLY true politician in Nigeria is Tinubu … the others are just laughable characters.

Tinubu endorsing Sanwo Olu means he has a good chance of winning the APC nomination and indeed Lagos guber elections because Tinubu has a lot of pull for Lagos voters

That you do not understand that ENDORSEMENT is a very DEMOCRATIC move saddens me for Nigeria as a whole. Cos it means you’re an ignoramus

You are an example of something I say all the time. Nigerians may speak english but most lack English comprehension, it is difficult communicating with many so called "educated" Nigerians in English as many dont seem to understand the meaning of the words they hear/read or themselves use. Where or what in anything I said warranted the reply you just posted? What in anything you have just posted contradicts anything I said talk less of warrant warrant labelling me an ignoramus?

DId I say there is anything wrong in Tinubu endorsing Sanwo Olu? There is nothing wrong with him anointing sef, after all this is a democracy!!! What i said (as clearly you lack comprehension) is that if you are not involved in the process, dont complain about the outcome.

You really are coming across as very stupid here....and very very daft with your unwarranted rant!!!!!!!!

there is nothing more stupid than a man who engages on a rant against someone who agrees with him simply because of his failure to understand what was said!!

I really belive Nigeria should resort to our native languages, many really do not comprehend the English language beyond the basics, particularly the new generation!!!
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by bennybuhari: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sure he is Igbo but living in Lagos
Jackson105:

Tinubu is a man like you, he can endorse whosoever he likes, what is your problem with his endorsement? I am sure you are Igbo, that's your trademark. Sons of hatred.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin
Useless dirty man...

U will soon join Abba kyary
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by SunMusk(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
OK.... Then the fault is not urz
immortalcrown:

The poster edited the post and the caption, maybe to distort the accuracy of my questions. Take note of how I made the word approves bold and used it repeatedly. If I did not see the word in the post, I would not have used the word in my comment. I just found out the poster has used endorses to replace approves.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by objobj: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Endorsement of a failure.

Worst gov ever since 1999
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by chamboy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
If you're smart you'll understand why Ambode was boycotted because if Ambode used two terms it'll leave lagos in fresh candidacy for APC. BAT had presidential intentions and can't risk losing lagos for that.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by luizpippo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-approves-second-term-for-sanwo-olu/

The last paragraph was a direct shade at Ambode.

But it is funny when you think a Sanwo Olu that was basically a political appointee for over 8 years is a technocrat while an Ambode who rose to be Accountant general was not.

Meanwhile were Tinubu and Aregbe technocrats who focused on governance and allowed politicians run party affairs during their tenured?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Jmichael1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Donshegxy10:
ON HIS MANDATE.......
WE STAND

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 001spice: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless Tinubu, our incoming president
were u born this foolish or u work hard to acclaim the post of a foolish fellow ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by excel101(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oya Tinubu poppet go pop champeign.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by MARS1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
voters see this one talking as if he is living in Mars
You called me grin
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by silibaba: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

Our or your?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Basicend: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Most useless governor. Surely that's why Tinubu will easily approve of him.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by M1Garand(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one... I expected it.. God Bless Sanwo-Olu
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by bizhop01: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lagos cage key is in custody of emperor Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by sweetjohn(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
He will win. Yorubas love voting mediocrity...
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tareq1105: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, I am not interested in who gets Tinubu's endorsement. I am only asking you to explain the essence of Tinubu's endorsement. Besides, I made the comment because the post says approves. The poster has changed the word to endorses after I made the comment. Must he endorse before voters can vote? Answer the question or remain stupid.

Why do you people get obsessed with anything Tinubu?

You're not focusing on James Ibori that has been running and dictating who gets what in Delta state even from his London prison.

Na on top of Tinubu matter una go die.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tareq1105: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
bizhop01:
Lagos cage key is in custody of emperor Tinubu.

The same in James Ibori Delta state.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tareq1105: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Basicend:
Most useless governor. Surely that's why Tinubu will easily approve of him.

Don't kill yourself over issues that doesn't concerned you.

Very unfortunate that people that have never been to Lagos in their lives too are talking.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May Allah continue to kill Tinubu, the president of your household
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Daboomb: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
Approves?

As the God Almighty?

I thought the approval is by voters through casting of votes.

Can't voters choose without his approval?

Does winning depend on votes or on his approval?

These questions are plain. No tribal or hate speech in any of these questions. But fools are using sentiment to misinterpret the questions as hatred.

ADDED:
I just noticed that the poster has edited the post and the caption, maybe to distort the relevance of my questions. The poster has replaced approves with endorses. Take note of how I made the word approves bold. If I did not see the word in the post, I would not have used the word at all in my comment. I repeatedly used the word because the poster used it.

Nothing New here and that is Why a Tinubu Presidency will be a bigger Disaster for Nigeria, than we currently have now.

We all know that Sanwo Olu cannot even decide which Color of Pant to wear in the morning, without the APPROVAL of Tinubu. grin grin
As long as the Rubber-Stamp Governor ensures that a large chunk of the Revenue of Lagos, goes into Tinubu's Bullion Van, he will be approved for a 2nd term.

In 2015, a lot of People warned us (mostly for partisan politics though), that Buhari as President will be a Disaster.
We did not listen and we elected him, now we are suffering the consequences.
Those "consequences" have killed Hundreds of Thousands of Nigerians, in almost Eight year!

Today, we are warning Nigerians, especially Yorubas that if you make the mistake of electing Tinubu as President, the Disaster under Buhari will be Child's Play, infact, it will be like "Paradise".
For Yorubas who want a Yoruba President, the current Vice President, Prof Osibanjo is your best alternative.

Please dont foist Tinubu on Nigerians, the "consequences" will be brunt by all Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by fregeneh(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Astoria:
"he focused on his job as governor and allowed political leaders who ensured his emergence to run the political affairs of the state." You garrit?

You're very intelligent.. "he allowed political leaders who ensured his emergence to run the political affairs of the state"..that is the koko of the matter, it was the political affairs that Ambode intruded in that kill his(ambode) second term ambition

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2022
NGpatriot:

Does it really matter who Tinubu approves or endorse?

Will Tinubu's candidate and endorsement walk inside the polling station with you or force you to fix your thumb on Tinubu's candidate or your own preferred candidate?

Nigeria is full of clueless and unenlightened electorates.

Are you enlightened? are you not part of the same electorate who will sell their souls for a pot of porridge?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2022
SunMusk:
When is endorsement approve?? I think u re d one using Tribe and sentiment. Let face it, which state has try like Lagos in Nigeria!? And Tinubu hand is inside. I'm not from Lagos, but if person try, at least no blame am. I'm not from Lagos and nd not supporting any party quote author=immortalcrown post=111209316]

Approves?

As the God Almighty?

These questions are plain. No tribal or hate speech in any of these questions. But fools are using sentiment to misinterpret the questions as hatred.

dude comparing Lagos to other states is like the one eyed man in the land of the blind. Lagos was already set up because the bulk of the country's infrastructure was cited there, because of its position as the former capital and the first port of call fpr investment it was never because of anything. Lagos should be competing with the likes of Casablanca, Johannesburg, Kigali, Dakar and Co but infrastructurally Lagos has failed to reach these cities and the sad part is that Lagos has IGR higher than these cities. Oga these guys just set up Lagos as an enterprise for them to continue eating and they would do anything to keep it even using tribalism
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Unrated900(m): 12:36am On Mar 21, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

Hmmmmm
Same circles
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by IvarDboneless: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
his endorsement stopped you from casting your vote for Jimi Agbaje customer Dada ni?
I always say the politicians are not our problem but people like u are. The earlier we start getting rid of your kinds the better for us all
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Spandau: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

What’s the difference?

Water and garri makes eba!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by martinslaura: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
Approves?

As the God Almighty?

ADDED:
I just noticed that the poster has edited the post and the caption, maybe to distort the relevance of my questions. The poster has replaced approves with endorses. Take note of how I made the word approves bold. If I did not see the word in the post, I would not have used the word at all in my comment. I repeatedly used the word because the poster used it.

AT LEAST WE ALL KNOW NOW THAT OUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by martinslaura: 1:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is Nigeria

Where there's a winner before election.

Your vote isn't necessary.

MY BROTHER DONT WASTE UR TIME TO VOTE. ITS NOT NECESSARY. DEMOCRACY INDEED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.