Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant (11319 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / PDP Zoning: We're Not Pursuing Northern Agenda - Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Triangles1(m): 5:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Saraki and North, he has less association with the same people he share name with, Bukoala.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Golan007: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2022
donpapa:
angry These PDP guys are not ready to allow power come to South

They know you have no choice
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Golan007: 5:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ibo candidate not qualified?
Nobody is taking them serious now

They are used to nicodemus maneuvering.

Back door through VP is their only hope.

They don't mind to poison the president when the time comes.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

these are the typical Fulani men with a mixed Yoruba/ fulani ( saraki)..... As their spoke man.. grin

Well..as long as saraki is a mixed Yoruba man ..he is welcome... grin grin

simpleseyi:
Useless goat. So Saraki is now a Northern candidate. His forefathers must be MAD

I am always ashamed to read comments like these. Chai. And the worst is that they are the first to always make comment just like they are the first to come out in naija too. And they will also claim they went to school.

Anyway, I willl continue to educate you. Kwara is grouped as North Central. So, they arent in West but North. Also, Kogi and Abuja.

Anyway comments like yours still tell me we have serious work to do with our educational system. Regional sections in Nigeria must be taught in our elementary school. It should also be included in Geography.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Cajal(m): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
If a northerner emerges as president, Nigeria may not be a comfortable place even for the ants.
Laugh wan kill me
Even ants?
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Cajal(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Very corrupt and useless
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:

They are used to nicodemus maneuvering.

Back door through VP is their only hope.

They don't mind to poison the president when the time comes.
cheesy Atiku should be careful

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by iscom(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Hot deals
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Abdul05: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I am always ashamed to read comments like these. Chai. And the worst is that they are the first to always make comment just like they are the first to come out in naija too. And they will also claim they went to school.

Anyway, I willl continue to educate you. Kwara is grouped as North Central. So, they arent in West but North. Also, Kogi and Abuja.

Anyway comments like yours still tell me we have serious work to do with our educational system. Regional sections in Nigeria must be taught in our elementary school. It should also be included in Geography.
are you ok.... University of biafra... grin grin
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Rilwayne001:
So they’ll not pick a Igbo candidate shocked
for where?shey u self fit vote for someone wey fit lock you up because u be Muslim?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Cryofigbos: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Am sorry to say that u r not only a fool but dumb.....u know nothing about regionalism.....u started as if u r smart or have something reasonable to say but at d end those u r trying to correct are more intelligent than u

Being geographically mapped to d north central does not make them northerners, there's nothing like north central if not for d northern manipulation...why is it not south central....reason those in that region prefer to use middle belt except for those in nasarawa, Niger and some muslims in some parts......being mapped as north central cannot take there tribe away from them, go and read about Kogi for example that has 6 local government occupied and owned by yoruba's popularly known as okun ppl....if u go to kwara aside that dey are majorly muslims and like to aligned with there northern fellow muslims fold most of them are still yoruba....there r some towns in kwara e.g omu Aran, that's pastor OYEDEPO home town and dey r largely Christian's in that town of kwara or do u want to make pastor SAM Adeyemi that's from Odo Eri in yagba west of kogi a northerner just because dey r mapped geographically into what's regarded as north central........so saraki is in between d line if his aligning himself with d north his name shows where he came from......just like some part of benue are igbos
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by akanke79: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

these are the typical Fulani men with a mixed Yoruba/ fulani ( saraki)..... As their spoke man.. grin
Well..as long as saraki is a mixed Yoruba man ..he is welcome... grin grin
Saraki is a fulani man with Fulani father and Jamaican mother.His family only lied to be Yorubas.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Abdul05: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2022
akanke79:

Saraki is a fulani man with Fulani father and Jamaican mother.His family only lied to be Yorubas.
by the way...who is olusola saraki.. grin
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by desiredhome: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Another 8 years of APC will finally expressly railroad this country to the cemetery, its final resting place.

At this very moment in our national life we have to take a decision whether to continue in this continuous sinking of the ship or rescue it.
It does not matter who and where the rescuer will come from, whether North or South, the task should be to STOP the evil coven from it's agenda of destruction. The only party strong enough to restle power from APC is the PDP. They are the alternative but not the best so at all at all....
How do you come to that conclusion that PDP is better than APC?........
In a country where corruption is in almost everybody........you expect to see better government yet you are not ready to do the right thing.....
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by Adetayo1978(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Heya! I feel for the Igbos....When will they be given an opportunity to contest for presidential position? I guess they are not United as other tribes in the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by frowland(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2022
iokpebholo:
But naira currently selling for close to #600 to a dollar, diesel price almost 800,food price is totally unbearable for d common man and u still shouting APC abi??don't worry las las na suffer go kill u

Petrol is 2.8€ here in Germany from 1.8€ before the war started. Petrol @165 in 9ja, you guys are buying pure water down there to be honest.

To me it will be economically foolish to keep paying for subsidy.
As a Nigerian living abroad, I still contribute in subsidy even though I am not there.
A granny or farmer in the village contributes to fuel subsidy even though she/he drives bicycle.

I would rather subsidize education and give out student loans than wasting money on petrol subsidy.

Just that almost everyone in Nigeria needs petrol to either power their homes or business and this makes it unfortunate and confusing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by EastisBae: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:
Useless goat. So Saraki is now a Northern candidate. His forefathers must be MAD

Afonjas and tribalism are like 5 & 6, how is Saraki not a Northerner when his state Kwara has belonged to Northern Nigeria even before independence?!

His forefathers would be stupid to be mad at him instead of being mad at Afonja who helped Fulanis to conquer Kwara and make it part of the fulani empire.

Kwara is forever gone, forget about the language they speak or names they bear because there are many Northern communities that are now part of the fulani empire whose ancestors had nothing in common with Fulanis.
Re: 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant by MosD: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
To pick northern consensus aspirant?

So what happened to igbo presidency?

Is it that pdp doesn't give a damn about igbos?

And Ohanaeze cannot talk to pdp to pick consensus aspirant from the SE, yet it is Tinubu in a different party that is sowing seed of discord?

Omenkalives, abeg come help me see groove. cheesy

You sure didn't read it with open mind. They are not choosing a consensus candidate for the PDP. They are choosing consensus candidate for PDP northern aspirants. PDP south east aspirants can as well choose their own consensus candidate

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR / Certificate Scam: Reps Call For Obono-obla’s Sacking / We Don't Carry AK-47s Like Herdsmen - Benue Farmers Reply Governor Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.