Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio (28578 Views)

Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) / Nairabet 1st-half Correct Score Other Tips / Nairabet 1st-half Correct Score 2 Other Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by kumulus(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
notmyrealmonika:
Things about Nigeria...
Nigeria mata be like glorious child wey generational curse dey disturb.....

Our potential na our glory; bad leadership na the generational curse.

Make God do quick answer us

Deep!

Witty talk....na you be man wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Calibrator: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Try as much as I may, even though I am ajepako bred through and through, my girl is even from the Eastern side and I have been communicating with her in pidgin or what I thought should be pidgin 70% of the time. I still can't speak pidgin to save my life..... I won't know when I will revert back to fluent Queens English.
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Their social media handler is doing well!
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by showafrica(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
RichDad1:

Yes. They’ve had that Nigerian handler for years now.

Yeah...and the guy self na Igbo man
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Freemasonry: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ghanaians won't like this�
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Victerica(m): 12:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Lightway:
Even other countries Respect Nigeria but Nigeria does not respect itself

Look at the citizens insulting their country and blaming the government they created with their own hands.

Instead of them to choose better leaders.

Instead of them to blame their parents who were busy fucccking while other people's parents were hustling.

Their parents knew they were poor but still kept fucccking and bringing children into the world to suffer.. other parents were working hard so their children can get the best.

Today, you see the children of the poor complaining that the government is bad and insulting Nigeria when they should be cursing their mothers for opening their legs for poor men and bringing them into a world of poverty.

Nigeria is great. Long live Nigeria
E be like say, dem dey use your sense, play ludo
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by saajus: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2022
I love Tuchel but I think he should have given Tammy a chance.
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by anonimi: 5:19am On Mar 21, 2022
JosephXavier:
Naija to the world

Nigeria is a great country with great potentials

We have abundance of talent in every sector

The only thing Nigerian needs is good leadership with vision

There is no country that doesn't commit crime but the Western press will magnify that of blacks and Africans but last last one day, we go dey alright

Nigeria’s great potentials like the ones risking death in the Sahara desert, Libya and Mediterranean Sea to be voluntarily exploited in Italy and other European countries?

If you are not happy with the Western press magnifying our crimes, why are we not working on the great potentials to have a consequential press like the Arabs have in Al Jazeera, to magnify the crimes of the whites? Why not

1 Like

Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by anonimi: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Soon Nigeria pidgin will be a global language used for communication.

I remember my stay In Ohio , the way and manner the Americans flocked around me so I can teach them Naija pidgin was on another level.

It's us here that undermined our pidgin, if you see what the Americans go through to learn this, you'll appreciate pidgin and you'll start speaking it with so much pride and dignity.

Is that how Americans are also praying and fasting to get Nigerian visa to be illegal migrant workers in our country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by olaideeeedris(m): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2022
JosephXavier:
Naija to the world

There is no country that doesn't commit crime but the Western press will magnify that of blacks and Africans but last last one day, we go dey alright
Very well said sir. Other countries of the world are realising this day by day but our government are too blind to see this.
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Ijaya123: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Once Chelsea reject you and you move elsewhere, you will rapidly see changes, now my question..

Chelsea na career killers??

Salah and KDB as case study..

Good work TAMMY, small time Chelsea go wan buy you back for £200m just like they did to lukaku, but if they come calling, my brother don't come o...

Just like Hazard right?
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by JosephXavier: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2022
anonimi:

Nigeria’s great potentials like the ones risking death in the Sahara desert, Libya and Mediterranean Sea to be voluntarily exploited in Italy and other European countries?

If you are not happy with the Western press magnifying our crimes, why are we not working on the great potentials to have a consequential press like the Arabs have in Al Jazeera, to magnify the crimes of the whites? Why not

There are local TV stations working on that like channel and TVC

It is a gradual process and it involves a lot of capital investments

At least CNN and the likes built a big business through constant investment and upgrading

Was Nigeria's broadcasting this big 10 years ago?
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2022
huttonbanti:
Tammy Abraham na fire.... Him and Osimhen I no know who good pass.....
So why him no wan gree play for nigeria?
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by huttonbanti(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Senomii:

So why him no wan gree play for nigeria?

If na you,u go play for Nigeria?
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by BENEAMATA: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Good . Please stay right there and shine in the fourth best league in europe let chelsea go for another striker that is not you , lukaku or that timo werner .
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Orosotare(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Roma are confused,somebody that has nationalize you are still celebrating as if he is a Nigerian.. Bleep Tami Abraham we don't know him over here
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
huttonbanti:

If na you,u go play for Nigeria?
All him mates wey dey play for nigeria dem no be human being? So osihmen and ndidi no get sense abi?
Re: Roma Celebrates 1st Half Win Against Lazio by bewla(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
JosephXavier:
Naija to the world

And some mumu say nothing good they 9ija

Let me waka join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Charged By FA For Smashing Everton Supporter's Phone / Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.