Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State (51509 Views)

IPOB kidnap 15 boys to cut their head PHOTOS (ESN vs ESN) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Brimstone77:
... Stop reasoning from ur useless anus.

We also saw the dead bodies of the police they killed last week..

The truth is that in a war both parties must surely suffer casualties,and if we should be going by who have suffered most casualties between your police and the gun men since they started their attacks then it's 100 is to 5 in advantage of the gun men..

Stop your propaganda and blackmailing, the earlier your government give peace a chance the better for everyone..

But if they think they can do it in a hard way then good luck to them...

You're celebrating today I don't want to hear "Igbos killing igbos" tommorow when same gun men strikes and kill your police....
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by Jaboranky(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
All these jobless boys,see how they just waste their lives,the educated ones are feeding on their ignorance
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by Trumann: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Chinemeremjosh0:
I can see some Bingos clapping for those that're killing our unarmed innocent Igbo youths tagging them ESN or whatsoever they may call it ! But thank God for karma cause it never forgive nor forget

They are innocent and unarmed but your parents are scared of going out on Mondays. cheesy
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Trumann:

They are innocent and unarmed but your parents are scared of going out on Mondays. cheesy
they're scared of going out says by a nonentity
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Trumann:

Look at this object with the IQ of a gnat calling someone better than everyone in his lineage a nonentity.
Guy, I will buy your father and put him at my gate to be barking. See this foolish pauper o.
Cry me out ur anus and it doesn't stop you from being a nonentity from a background full of touts and criminals
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by 2elliot: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
ablejesus26:

Point out where I stand against Biafra being actualized to prove you are not an hypocrite �
I am not a one Nigerianist, I like many other Nwafos will sign yes if a referendum is conducted today, but does that mean I should be brainwashed to support a group like ipob that has shown obvious signs that they will send others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless fraud taliban wannabe agenda to the chains?hell no.
I am intelligent enough to know that ipob is not an option bcus evil doesn't judge evil.
I have 2persons who have a first hand experience of the War,one of them fought in the Owerri front, guess what,they are both anti Ipob,bcus them dey sensible to know se this ipob package na just well organized fraud.
My loyalty is to Igboland,not to one London scammer from Umuahia who doesn't have an ordinary pure water factory in Igboland as an achievement,the fact that the people who power belongs to continue to vote in leaders who stand against the occutic taliban wannabe ipob is enough to know that Igbo doesn't want a biafra connected with the occultic taliban wannabe ipob,for they will thwaft our Nature as free men and I stand with Igbo.
They don't have power yet but they are already tagging critics saboteurs attacking and killing them, what will now happen if they have power at their disposal �
God is not an author of confusion,so any biafra connected to the occutic taliban wannabe ipob is Dead, Nailed and Buried.
I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa, but like every right thinking man would love for freedom will support Biafra and Ipob. You know why? Because freedom is a right. I am not an hypocrite because since the days when IPOB members were killed in their numbers for simply carrying Biafran regalia or peacefully assembly, I have been in support. But you kind never acknowledged their right to do that. You supported and cheered when they were unjustifiably killed in the numbers by your terrorist officers through op python dance. You supported the killing of innocent biafrans by Fulani herdsmen with the backing of the terrorist loving govt. You the the hypocrite here for not speaking the truth. Why have we not seen you and your ilk fevor the pogrom going on the Kaduna and else where?
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by ablejesus26(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
2elliot:
I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa, but like every right thinking man would love for freedom will support Biafra and Ipob. You know why? Because freedom is a right. I am not an hypocrite because since the days when IPOB members were killed in their numbers for simply carrying Biafran regalia or peacefully assembly, I have been in support. But you kind never acknowledged their right to do that. You supported and cheered when they were unjustifiably killed in the numbers by your terrorist officers through op python dance. You supported the killing of innocent biafrans by Fulani herdsmen with the backing of the terrorist loving govt. You the the hypocrite here for not speaking the truth. Why have we not seen you and your ilk fevor the pogrom going on the Kaduna and else where?

You can't point out anywhere in all my post where I supported anything evil,it's impossible bcus I no dey support bad thing,so your emotional gimmick can't work on me.
I am not a one Nigerianist, I am not against anyone who seeks the path of self determination because it's a right,but if I support a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless taliban wannabe fraud ipob struggle,I make myself an hypocrite and a dishonest person like you�
I can't leave the one happening in my backyard and be looking at the Kaduna attack.I condemn the attack but I will not stand with an agenda that will make my own region share such fate.If ipob is not tamed now they can metamorphos into something deadly.
You and your likes don't understand that reality is different from social media jamboree and sensationalism, reality is that Igbo doesn't want any biafra connected to ipob bcus they have shown signs that they will hang critics and become full scale oppressors and I stand with Igboland,the fg and ipob are one and the same.
The fg killed ipob,ipob inturn kill critics and Igbo sons and daughters who picked up a job in the security force to feed their families, leaving out the sister of their London scammer leader oo,what makes them better than the said fg they claim to be fighting against �
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by kingot(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
2elliot:
odogwu wisdom
Re: Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State by kechywillz(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigeria can never grow or be better even in 200 years to come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.