Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening (7369 Views)

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by hillsate: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2011
State Security Service (SSS), operatives are still grilling the suspected Boko Haram member who sneaked into the SSS headquarters during the screening of ministerial nominees.

Pointblanknews.com had exclusively reported that an unidentified middle aged man had sneaked into the venue where ministerial nominees were being screened, with the alleged intent of casing the place in preparation for an attack.

The deadly sect had vowed to attack all security agencies including the police, Army, and the SSS. They carried out their threat two weeks ago when one of it's members detonated a bomb at the Force Headquarters Abuja, killing no fewer than five with property worth tens of millions destroyed.

Top security sources in Abuja hinted Pointblanknews.com that the suspect is telling his interrogators all he knows about Boko Haram, and how he beat security into the screening venue.

The source said his identity and link to the sect have been established. According to our source, the suspect had no explosives on him, but was there to check out the set up and security , so he could report back to those who will carry out the attack.

The man whose name was not on any list sent for screening by the Presidency, sneaked into the SSS office alongside those who presented themselves for security screening.

According to an SSS source, the well-dressed man who is from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, beat all security checks at the gate of the Service into the venue of the screening before he was fished out.

“The man was already seated. An officer of the SSS who was verifying identities of those seated discovered that his name was not on any list.

“When some operatives of the SSS started interrogating him, he started behaving funny, pretending to be insane. After, some minutes, his tricks was discovered and was quickly apprehended”, the source disclosed.

Pointblanknews.com findings revealed that the mystery behind the man’s action is not yet known but the Service has vowed to unravel the motive behind his action.

The operatives are also trying to establish if the suspect had any help from inside .

Spokesperson of the SSS, Marilyn Ogar, in an effort to reach her for comments proved abortive as several calls placed on her cell phone were unanswered.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5180.html
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by hillsate: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hmmm, I have always said it that this BOKO HARAM guys have insiders in all the forces. There is no how an uninvited person can smuggle himself into where ministers are being screened without an insider collaboration.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by hakanai(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2011
Presently i am working in Abuja,you don't really need that to infiltrate all our key Government establishment.I can tell you such strict government establishments are few. Most of them are so porous you could make strong face go in and out with no one saying excuse me! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
BOKO HARAM is simply exploring those loop holes.Since they see them as targets of interest.Meaning they would explore such if they simply notice it like how you and i would but choose to ignore it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2011
haka_nai:

Presently i am working in Abuja,you don't really need that to infiltrate all our key Government establishment.I can tell you such strict government establishments are few. Most of them are so porous you could make strong face go in and out with no one saying excuse me!  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
BOKO HARAM is simply exploring those loop holes.Since they see them as targets of interest.Meaning they would explore such if they simply notice it like how you and i would but choose to ignore it. undecided undecided undecided

Aso drive is a restricted area due to its proximity to the presidential villa unlike where the police headquarters is situated.unless the boko haram really compromise the security personnel of the sss,it's going to be hard for them to blast off their office.I just hope they can sit up and tighten their loopholes.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by bamosagie(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2011
Funny that such news should get to the press, now the group knows that one of their own is talking to the sss, what stop from them from carrying out a mock debrief of their own and tighten all loose end, certain news are just too confidential, this story if true is one of them. the public dont need to know how Boko Haram is stopped so long as they are stopped.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2011
God will help Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by mekaboy(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2011

poor innocent man, who told them he is a member of boko haram, if they wanted to strike the man would have been carrying a bomb since he got in there.

Abeg Nigerian security service are worse than bokoharam, they have done more harm to Nigeria than boko haram.

The leader of bokoharam was caught alive, if they really wanted to get to the root of it, they would have got him to confess, but instead they killed him so that he will not name their top officers and govt officials who are behind bokoharam.

Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Delafruita(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
@mekaboy
I agree wih you on that point that the man could simply have bombed the place since he was already in there.i suspect foulplay on the part of the SSS.probably just want us to perceive them as been on their toes
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Aderupoko2: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2011
@mekaboy, you are right on point grin
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by skullbaba: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2011
i dont believe in this bullshit . Everything is political.how can people with anti western ideology use bombs, internet, and even escape security agency.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by happyday: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2011
The man may be [part of them,but this kind of news should be the last to be released for the public.This is high intelligence report,except of course if the SSS wants Nigerians to believe they are not sleeping,after the last bombing,and fabricating some concoctions to feed Nigerians with!
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by vitality22(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
mekaboy:

poor innocent man, who told them he is a member of boko haram, if they wanted to strike the man would have been carrying a bomb since he got in there.

Abeg Nigerian security service are worse than bokoharam, they have done more harm to Nigeria than boko haram.

The leader of bokoharam was caught alive, if they really wanted to get to the root of it, they would have got him to confess, but instead they killed him so that he will not name their top officers and govt officials who are behind boko haram

G-B-A-M
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Mpetempe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
Did they want to bomb the whole Ministers,

Hahahahahahahahaha

This people wants to finish and flush the govt,

Anywhere am praying for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by mashnino(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2011
mekaboy:

The leader of bokoharam was caught alive, if they really wanted to get to the root of it, they would have got him to confess, but instead they killed him so that he will not name their top officers and govt officials who are behind bokoharam.

GUY I SWEAR 2 GOD U JUST HIT THE HAMMER RYT ON THE NAIL'S HEAD, IF THEY RILY WANTED TO STOP THE BOKO HARAM Y DINT THEY DO IT THRU THEM MAIN LEADER THEY CAUGHT YRS BACK, THEY KNOW THEY ARE ALSO IN IT,
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by samquad(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
Do u think boko haram is all abt religion. For me, i believe there are many things to it than religion. I think this is a political / ethnic issue dat selfishly hide under religion(islam) to perpetrate evil
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by catso(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
haka_nai:

Presently i am working in Abuja,you don't really need that to infiltrate all our key Government establishment.I can tell you such strict government establishments are few. Most of them are so porous you could make strong face go in and out with no one saying excuse me! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I agree with u. No where u can called safe in Abuja.
All those security agents are looking for how they can gain one or two things from u.
Go to our Airports and see how all these so called security agents turned to 'fine beggars'
"oga i dey loyal"
"oga we dey serve u oo"
its so absurd, all need is just tip them and u're as free as a policeman carrying gun in daylight to go and rob.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Odunnu: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
The SSS should bend their heads in shame! Why are they telling us this tale? So we can applaud them and mark them as efficient? Stewpid!
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by FKseun(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
BULLPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's only in a nation like Nigeria that this kind of rubbish will be sold to the public. A bunch of clueless individuals running our intelligence agencies.  They should tell this story to a group of kids in a very good nursery school  and see if they won't tear the whole fiction to shreds.
SSS indeed!    Senior Secondary School LWKMD!  The only thing they are good at is to arrest government critics at the airports!
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by luluosas(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
They make this rubbish news public, so that, we can say they are working. The real boko haram is coming for you people.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by stagger: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
The SSS headquarters has two gates, each of which is manned by two operatives each, armed with automatic rifles in the calibre of the Isreali-made Uzzi which is capable of firing 900 rounds a minute (the SSS does not use AK 47s and Fabrique Nationales, which are used by the police and army in Nigeria). The sight of these guys at the gate should be enough to deter any infiltrators.

So how did a Boko Haram suspect manage to get inside the premises in the first place? That is the question the SSS should look at.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by tomaro(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2011
For an unwanted person to sneak into such a security-conscious place means that either there is a weak security network, or an insider abetted him. And if the later be the case, then the sss should fish out this 'wolve in sheep's clothing among them, if not the so-called boko haram sect will succeed at a later date through the same insider
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by slimyem: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
Nigeria, one of the most dangerous places to live in 2011.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by hbrednic: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2011
i dont blv this story
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Basics007: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
Any criminal caught in northern nigeria in the forseeable future is gonna be labelled boko haram. Steal a chicken,boko haram. Beat your wife,boko haram. Infact slap okadaman,boko haram. The nigeria security agencies have seen an excuse to tie every crime on the face of this earth to. Shior. Incompetent fools
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by donfeco1: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
naija is in big trouble , its only god dat can help not even the so called securities. may god deliver us amen. sad

Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by sexysunnyb(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
I wish the Boko Haram can bomb all the Governors together during all there meeting
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by donfeco1: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
my dear we are in god's hand my people say ma chineke echegi obodo na efu ka ndi nche na eche meaning if god does not guide the city and the people in vain are the security men toiling day and night, may god deliver us from the hands of our selfish and wicked leaders.

Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by delicious1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
^Is that the image of the suspect? undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
Enjoy Odechukwus FRESH AIR
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by donfeco1: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
u no well lol
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by delicious1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexysunnyb:

I wish the Boko Haram can bomb all the Governors together during all there meeting

Be careful that what you wish unto others does not happen to you as well.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by donfeco1: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
are are talking like this are u a member.

No Going Back On Arms For Vigilance Groups – Zamfara / Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? / External Reserves Drop To $24bn