Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? (3333 Views)

How To Get Free Courses On Udemy In 2024? / JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by StarofWonder5: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
pls i want to purchase a course on udemy on blockchain development but i cany add my card om google pay{which is the only option for payment} . Is there a way to go about this ? Thanks
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by otipoju(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
StarofWonder5:
pls i want to purchase a course on udemy on blockchain development but i cany add my card om google pay{which is the only option for payment} . Is there a way to go about this ? Thanks

How much is the course first? Whats the current exchange rate
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by otipoju(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2022
mopogo:

Don't pay for the Udemy course, I have a bundle that has all the courses you will ever need. I.T fields are Interrelated

These are what you get

✅100+ Video courses in 15 specializations including Blockchain dev't
✅ Comes with an External hard drive
✅Mentorship included
✅Lifetime access, even if you lost the hard drive due to theft or damage or virus, you will get the contents back
✅ Softwares & Compilers included for Practice
✅ Access to internship and jobs opportunities

There is a better value for money when you get the bundle. I also offer mentorship or assistance with the learning.

Just 45k only

It's safe to transact with me. PAY ON DELIVERY
What's,app me to see the full details and possible discount

We shall see. You might need to mail to US.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by RubiesBanking: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2022
StarofWonder5:

Does your card accept international payment?

If Google pay doesn't work, login to udemy via desktop and make the necessary payment on their payment portal.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by SocialJustice: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2022
StarofWonder5:
Get zenith virtual card. Mine is connected to my play store.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by otipoju(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2022
mopogo:

Ok sir
DHL charges applies

No wahala. Ill initiate once im ready.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by udemy4naira(m): 5:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Try Udemy4Naira. We will get you any Udemy course of your choice and you will pay us in Naira.
Directly chat with us on WhatsApp https://wa. me/message/ZF2KPKXYIX2YC1
or/and follow udemy4naira on Facebook and Twitter.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Course On Udemy In Nigeria? by kabarka(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
udemy4naira:
Try Udemy4Naira. We will get you any Udemy course of your choice and you will pay us in Naira.
Directly chat with us on WhatsApp https://wa. me/message/ZF2KPKXYIX2YC1
or/and follow udemy4naira on Facebook and Twitter.
how far

(1) (Reply)

Student Graduates, 13 Years After Admission / Admission Into Anambra State School Of Nursing Form Is Out.. / Breaking News! NUC Drops WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.