Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pls help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls help!!! (1240 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help!!! by humble1010: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Urgent Answers Needed! by humble1010: 6:21am
Pls who knows where I can get an urgent loan without collateral?
Answers to this will be highly appreciated as the issue on ground requiring funds, is a matter of life and death.
Pls help out!
Re: Pls help!!! by Boogyman557: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool OGA Dem..

Make Una REASON dis MANCHI matterz..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Pls help!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2022
humble1010:
Answers to this will be highly appreciated as the issue on ground requiring funds, is a matter of life and death.
Pls help out!
Depends on how much you need
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Depends on how much you need

I need 20k
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2022
humble1010:
Pls help out!

I'll really appreciate if anyone can help as fast as possible. Amount needed is 20k.
Re: Pls help!!! by Blunttruth: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2022
humble1010:

I'll really appreciate if anyone can help as fast as possible. Amount needed is 20k.
You don't need a loan you need some one to dash you 20k.

5 Likes

Re: Pls help!!! by Maxfrancis(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
If you need a loan here are some reputable loan apps you can try

Branch
Carbon
Allea
Fairmoney
Quick check...

Then the ones that are not so trusted but will definitely give you a loan

Palm credit
Ninecredit
X credit
New credit
Credit naira

Try them out, you would get more than 20k

1 Like

Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Blunttruth:

You don't need a loan you need some one to dash you 20k.

I said 'a loan' because I intend to pay back.
But if anyone can dash me, I'll be forever grateful, as this is a very urgent matter.

1 Like

Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Maxfrancis:
If you need a loan here are some reputable loan apps you can try

Branch
Carbon
Allea
Fairmoney
Quick check...

Then the ones that are not so trusted but will definitely give you a loan

Palm credit
Ninecredit
X credit
New credit
Credit naira

Try them out, you would get more than 20k

I've tried most of them and their startup loans are very small.
Thanks for ur thoughts though.

2 Likes

Re: Pls help!!! by Uzomacharles: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
humble1010:

I've tried most of them and their startup loans are very small. Thanks for ur thoughts though.
swears 2k 1k
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
humble1010:
Pls help out!

Pls, I'll really appreciate anyone who can help out with answers to this or with the amount needed (20k) as the issue is extremely urgent now. I'll definitely pay back.

1 Like

Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2022
humble1010:
Pls help out!
Pls, I'll really appreciate anyone who can help out with answers to this or with the amount needed (20k) as the issue is extremely urgent now. I'll definitely pay back.
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
humble1010:

Pls famz, someone should help me out urgently. I'll forever be grateful!
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
humble1010:
Pls help out!
Good day nairalanders, I didn't intend doing this here but right now, I have no other option.
My mom has a medical issue and requires urgent surgery.
I've been able to raise some funds, but 20k was still needed to complete it, that's why I came here.
Fortunately for me, a kind-hearted nairalander has helped me with 10k, so I only need 10k now to complete it.
Pls I'm begging, anyone who knows where and how I can get a loan of 10k or anyone who can help me with the 10k, I'll really appreciate that.
It's very urgent now!
I promise to pay back.
You can call me if u want to help pls.
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
humble1010:

Good day nairalanders, I didn't intend doing this here but right now, I have no other option.
My mom has a medical issue and requires urgent surgery.
I've been able to raise some funds, but 20k was still needed to complete it, that's why I came here.
Fortunately for me, a kind-hearted nairalander has helped me with 10k, so I only need 10k now to complete it.
Pls I'm begging, anyone who knows where and how I can get a loan of 10k or anyone who can help me with the 10k, I'll really appreciate that.
It's very urgent now!
I promise to pay back.
You can call me if u want to help pls.

I'm still looking for where I'll get a loan of 10k from, or anyone who can lend me 10k urgently. I promise to pay back pls. You can call me with the number on my signature if u want to help.
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2022
humble1010:

I'm still looking for where I'll get a loan of 10k from, or anyone who can lend me 10k urgently. I promise to pay back pls. You can call me with the number on my signature if u want to help.

Good day nairalanders.
Thankfully, a kind-hearted individual has helped me with 5k, so it's remaining 5k to complete the money as my mother is billed for another surgery.
Pls, I'll be very grateful to anyone who can help, I promise to pay back.
You can quote me if u want to help or call me through the number on my signature.
Thanks!
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
humble1010:

Good day nairalanders.
Thankfully, a kind-hearted individual has helped me with 5k, so it's remaining 5k to complete the money as my mother is billed for another surgery.
Pls, I'll be very grateful to anyone who can help, I promise to pay back.
You can quote me if u want to help or call me through the number on my signature.
Thanks!
Pls, someone should help me with 5k so I'll complete the money for my mom's surgery. Pls, this is very urgent. I'm really begging and I promise to pay back.
Re: Pls help!!! by LucyArts: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Who are these kind hearted individuals sef

2 Likes

Re: Pls help!!! by Didijiji: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2022
LucyArts:
lol
Re: Pls help!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2022
LucyArts:
grin grin grin grin
I swears that we don't know.
Re: Pls help!!! by Michiyke: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2022
This your scope sef
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2022
humble1010:

Pls, someone should help me with 5k so I'll complete the money for my mom's surgery. Pls, this is very urgent. I'm really begging and I promise to pay back.

Happy Sunday friends!
Pls I'm in desperate need of this 5k now. I really don't want to lose my mom. I've tried my best to raise funds from friends, family and other sources and I've raised as much as I can, just need this 5k to complete this money. I'm the first son, and I don't have any other option, that's why I came here.
Pls, you can quote me if u want to help, or call me through the number on my signature.
Thanks!
Re: Pls help!!! by dacblogger: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
5k won't stop any hospital from performing the surgery on your mum, even 20k won't stop them .
In as much as you have deposited a larger amount,they will definitely do the surgery. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls help!!! by sulorog(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Op, is not serious. He said he need 20k loan and somebody help him with the list of online company that can give him loan. Next thing he said about they give is small, Fair money start up loan is 15k, pay later start up is 7k. No body should help with any money because he look like a scammer.
Re: Pls help!!! by humble1010: 10:04pm On May 06, 2022
Pls, someone should help me with some funds as I've not eaten for days now. I'm a student, looking for any kind of job to do, currently based in Awka.
I also develop websites and design buildings (architectural, electrical, etc) at very very cheap price.

Pls quote me if u wanna help in any way, I'll really appreciate, thanks.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends / I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do? / How To Become A Redpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.