Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City (20954 Views)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Ukraine Zelensky Begs For Fresh Talks, As Russia Entered Besieged Mariupol City / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by RedEnergy: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
No surrender? OK, then prepare to die, simple!
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
We all join Ukraine to say no to Tinubu undecided
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Mumusaphire: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eridaju:
Russia is just taking it easy with Ukraine . They don't want to use their full power on Ukraine. %80 of Russia's weapon haven't been used.
let them use their full force pls. It will be better. U don't know Putin is also be careful, he don't want to fall to trap.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by baralatie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
hayzed19:
The same chenchen soldiers are said to be on the move in Mariupol.
The same fake news that declared chenchen commander Magomed Tushayev dead but resurrected a few days ago in Mariupol?
I only pity the innocent people who have allowed these leaders to play politics with their lives.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by baralatie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mumusaphire:
let them use their full force pls. It will be better. U don't know Putin is also be careful, he don't want to fall to trap.
shocked
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Help2020: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Someone tell Putin he is daydreaming how do you expect them to surrender to you a bloody dictator... grin
I think Russia should rather surrender to Ukraine now.. cheesy

Ukrainians are ready to fight till their last breath.. Putin should deal with that.. grin
Ukraine happened to by the first country that was used to test hypersonic missile,do you want more testing to be done there? Before I forget let me remind you that hypersonic missile is unstoppable. I goes directly to the target, so stop daydreaming and face the reality, which is Russia can humble Ukraine even without there physical present in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
PUTIN WILL SOON BE ERASED BY GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL HIS ORGANS. undecidedWE DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE PUTIN IN THIS WORLD because THAT ARE AGENTS OF DARKNESS,SUPPRESSING PEOPLE AROUND HIM WITH HIS PRIVILEDGES.undecided
HOW CAN PUTIN LIE HE WAS NOT GOING TO WAR WITH UKRAINE?
HOW CAN EVIL PUTIN ATTACK A NATION THAT DID NOT ATTACK YOU? DESTROYING INTRINSIC VALUE OF CIVILIZATION AND SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE FOR HIS SELFISH REASONS.HE FEELS HIS A "WEAPON-MAKER"THAT IS ABOVE UN LAWS,BULLSHIT,PUTIN WILL DEFINITELY GO EXTINCT SOOONEST BY NEMESIS OF HIS PUTIN'S CRIMES undecided
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by fredoooooo: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
We play on ..
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by RedEnergy: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Putin is such a compassionate man. Did the European invaders demand our African ancestors surrender for free exit when they invaded our lands? No, they massacred them brutally. Did the USA demand for hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to surrender for free exit when they invaded their country? No, they rained bombs on them and blew them into smoke. Yet they want us to believe Putin is a devil. When will Bush be facing trial for his crimes against humanity, invading another country based on fabricated propaganda of WMDs that never existed in Iraq, nor ever found.

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by BKayy: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
ValCon888:
People forget that in a battlefield where both parties use modern weapons it is always going to be a war of attrition.

Both parties will suffer heavy losses, heavy casualties and it will be a question of who has the determination, fortitude and will to grind out the win.

Look at Afghanistan. Even with the massive military and technological advantage, the US couldn't vanquish the Taliban.

Look at Japan. The Allied Forces had total control over the Japanese sky, and dropping bombs at will. And yet, it still took two nuclear bombs dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to get the Japanese to bend the knee.

This war is seriously at Russia's disadvantage. Ukraine has nothing to lose. Their homeland is already destroyed. And unlike Afghanistan, they have superior weapons to match the Russians in battle.

Unless Russia is ready to drop nuclear bombs on Ukraine, this is one war that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.
Which peoples homeland?
Lol, most of you don't know anything about Ukraine. You are so funny.

My dear, most of the parts Russia has occupied was a tough zone for Ukrainian military before the invasion. It is home for armed separatist struggle since the past 8 years, that's why Ukraine is being beaten black and blue by unknown forces.

Ukraine is fighting both DPR, Volunteers and Russian forces.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
hayzed19:
The same chenchen soldiers are said to be on the move in Mariupol.
The same fake news that declared chenchen commander Magomed Tushayev dead but resurrected a few days ago in Mariupol?
I only pity the innocent people who have allowed these leaders to play politics with their lives.
Let them keep fighting and lying on the social media , while Russia do the norms... Buncha west propaganda as#s lic*kers
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Theunbothered: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elvictor:
I hope you people won't come here and say Putin isn't merciful, drop your arms and leave the City, but you people said no.

Putin, I hope you know what to do, those idiots are not human, bomb them out of oblivion.

God bless mother Russia

Because Ukraine knows the Russian backstabbers will massacre everyone in the city.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ilovaisk
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by phorget(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The city is already surrounded. The russians have them at their mercy grin
For them to even ask them to consider surrendering is an art of generosity on their part.
Now that the "Brave" Ukrainian troops have refused to, I hope snowflakes from the west and their silly bots on this forum wouldn't come here to scream foul or war crime when russia starts leveling the city to the ground.
Hundreds, thousands will die. This is the realities of war. And according to Thanos "Reality is often disappointing". Ukrainian troops should wake up to the fact that mariopul has been cut off from the rest of Ukraine and do as they're told else, I hope them no go start to dey post on their medias say Russia bombard their city into rubbles

Death before dishonor bro...
A man would die but ones, a coward die multiple death.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by treatise: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Someone tell Putin he is daydreaming how do you expect them to surrender to you a bloody dictator... grin

Ukrainians are ready to fight till their last breath.. Putin should deal with that.. grin

Putin's intelligence agencies failed him, he's only trying to save face ; ceasefire will soon be declared.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by SIRTee15: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
This only confirmed what I wrote earlier. This is not about zelensky but ukrainians themselves.

Ukranian ground troops will always have advantage, it's their home turf.
The issue is aerial power. Putin is evil and wouldn't mind bombing Ukraine into extinction to achieve it's the meaningless aim.

Putin's endgame is senseless. Ukrainians hate Russia and will never surrender to Moscow stupid authority either direct or proxy.
If ukranians want this war to end, they know what to do. But they will never do it even in the face of massive onslaught from Russian bombardment.

Ukranian see this invasion as a war of political survival and economic freedom. It's not about zelensky. That's what social media pro Russians don't understand. Russia will never establish it's authority over Ukraine- that cone head called Putin should get this into his thick head.
10 yrs from now ukranians will still desire to join EU because that's what they want. Russia can't stop that agitation. For how long can Russian troops hold on?

This war will only be Afghanistan 2.0 for Russians. It will massively bleed Russia both economic and politically. Just like it happened with USSR and its afghan misadventure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by TenQ: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elvictor:
I hope you people won't come here and say Putin isn't merciful, drop your arms and leave the City, but you people said no.

Putin, I hope you know what to do, those idiots are not human, bomb them out of oblivion.

God bless mother Russia
May you always have in your life good neighbors like Putin and Russia!
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by toxtimmy: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Because they will be killed and their family will not be able to see them again... since you like death why don't you go fight against boko haram up north in Nigeria? Is anybody stopping you?

FERNANDEZISBACK:

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by FuckDModz: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

David will not always defeat Goliath. Ukrainians will be crushed and life will go on if they don't surrender.

Ask Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by baralatie(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
toxtimmy:
Because they will be killed and their family will not be able to see them again... since you like death why don't you go fight against boko haram up north in Nigeria? Is anybody stopping you?

Abeg let them come and fight Boko Haram o
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Joycymi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless zero 66 seventy 96 zero 36 Ge Te Be
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by bravetentewa(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What is a dictator, you imp? What then would you call the Americans who wants to police the entire world

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Electrochemistry(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Invasion gone wrong or should I say "mis-invasion" Russia should have been more diplomatic about the issue than exposing herself to international embarrassment. Who ever imagine this war will take this long? Moral of it: no nation is anymore a walkover.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by fredoooooo: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunny4lif:

I told someone here that [b]Magomed Tushayev is not dead and he said maybe the twitter and Telegram account are fake [/b]that Magomed Tushayev is dead according to CNN and BBC grin grin grin
Same MSM that told us Russia navy killed Ukraine troops on Snake Island grin grin but only for those troops to revoked the news that their own President said they are dead
Majority of them are west dummies

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by ken045501: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Baba abeg go follow them fight till your last breath ,no dull yourself with comment for here
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
These2 parties are talking. Mind the progress of talks more than your video games
SIRTee15:
This only confirmed what I wrote earlier. This is not about zelensky but ukrainians themselves.

Ukranian ground troops will always have advantage, it's their home turf.
The issue is aerial power. Putin is evil and wouldn't mind bombing Ukraine into extinction to achieve it's the meaningless aim.

Putin's endgame is senseless. Ukrainians hate Russia and will never surrender to Moscow stupid authority either direct or proxy.
If ukranians want this war to end, they know what to do. But they will never do it even in the face of massive onslaught from Russian bombardment.

Ukranian see this invasion as a war of political survival and economic freedom. It's not about zelensky. That's what social media pro Russians don't understand. Russia will never establish it's authority over Ukraine- that cone head called Putin should get this into his thick head.
10 yrs from now ukranians will still desire to join EU because that's what they want. Russia can't stop that agitation. For how long can Russian troops hold on?

This war will only be Afghanistan 2.0 for Russians. It will massively bleed Russia both economic and politically. Just like it happened with USSR and its afghan misadventure.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by ken045501: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
God bless Putin and Russia federation ��

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Jeromejnr(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thermodynamics:
That's their business, they can kill themselves for all I care, if it was an African Country fighting war the world won't give a fúck.

When it comes to the black race, both the Russians and Ukrainers will unite against us, Africa is where it is today because of these so called white people. I don't even know why we call them "white people" they look yellow.

Lol..this your last statement...you should be a stand up comedian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mugabe Rules Out Retirement At 93 - I Have No Acceptable Successor / Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.