Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City (20959 Views)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Ukraine Zelensky Begs For Fresh Talks, As Russia Entered Besieged Mariupol City / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
PreciousBro:
Zelenskiy is the most naive president ever!
Walai, just give him some time, his eye will clear.
It will do him "Foto"
(pardon me with my favorite meme)

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
It’s so funny how the useless West are playing with Ukrainians life we all know Ukraine don’t stand a chance against Russia yet they are still supplying them more useless weapons and making more money that all they care about “make more
Money for the arm dealers” instead of looking for a way to stop this useless war.
Yeah, they are fanning the flame at the expense of the Ukrainians, meanwhile the silly Commedian president is so naive to realize it.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by hayzed19(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
He is now using emotional appeal to persuade Israel, a vital mediator between them, to finally take sides. He even stated that Israel should follow in the footsteps of its Western friends by imposing sanctions and giving arms to Ukraine.
Same Israel that is an unflinching ally of Russia, and the two countries have strong connections. Reality never set on him yet
seunny4lif:

Correct
We will know in few weeks time

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Putin is very stupid. I actually thought this man was smart. undecided
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by seunny4lif(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
hayzed19:
He is now using emotional appeal to persuade Israel, a vital mediator between them, to finally take sides. He even stated that Israel should follow in the footsteps of its Western friends by imposing sanctions and giving arms to Ukraine.
Same Israel that is an unflinching ally of Russia, and the two countries have strong connections. Reality never set on him yet
Isreal and Russia have a long history but most people don’t know.
Isreal can’t supply Ukraine with good weapons.
Around 20% of Israeli citizens are also Russians.
Isreal need Russia to block Iran from having base close to Israeli border.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by DerrickzB: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Someone tell Putin he is daydreaming how do you expect them to surrender to you a bloody dictator... grin
I think Russia should instead surrender to Ukraine now.. cheesy

Ukrainians are ready to fight till their last breath.. Putin should deal with that.. grin

Hahaha.. what baffles me is how you are in every Russia and Ukraine thread bouncing and talking like you are on ground in Ukraine or Russia!! Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
PUTIN WILL SOON BE ERASED BY GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL HIS ORGANS. undecidedWE DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE PUTIN IN THIS WORLD because THAT ARE AGENTS OF DARKNESS,SUPPRESSING PEOPLE AROUND HIM WITH HIS PRIVILEDGES.undecided
HOW CAN PUTIN LIE HE WAS NOT GOING TO WAR WITH UKRAINE?
HOW CAN EVIL PUTIN ATTACK A NATION THAT DID NOT ATTACK YOU? DESTROYING INTRINSIC VALUE OF CIVILIZATION AND SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE FOR HIS SELFISH REASONS.HE FEELS HIS A "WEAPON-MAKER"THAT IS ABOVE UN LAWS,BULLSHIT,PUTIN WILL DEFINITELY GO EXTINCT SOOONEST BY NEMESIS OF HIS PUTIN'S CRIMES undecided
Yeah, you need Bush, Clinton etc abi?
Your prayer against Putin will not be answered. God knows the righteous and Putin is amongst them. Do your research about the man and disregard western media. I could have directed you to watch some videos on YouTube, but the preachers of free press have removed all Russian news from there. Why? They want you to listen to their western propaganda.
Putin is fighting for us all. This world must be multipolar and not unipolar.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Yankiss(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elvictor:
I hope you people won't come here and say Putin isn't merciful, drop your arms and leave the City, but you people said no.

Putin, I hope you know what to do, those idiots are not human, bomb them out of oblivion.

God bless mother Russia
Hmmm. I hope you know what you are saying? karma is very resilient. Everything we do or say comes back to hunt us.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
RedEnergy:
Putin is such a compassionate man. Did the European invaders demand our African ancestors surrender for free exit when they invaded our lands? No, they massacred them brutally. Did the USA demand for hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to surrender for free exit when they invaded their country? No, they rained bombs on them and blew them into smoke. Yet they want us to believe Putin is a devil. When will Bush be facing trial for his crimes against humanity, invading another country based on fabricated propaganda of WMDs that never existed in Iraq, nor ever found.
Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by hayzed19(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are right brother.
Even some of Russian Oligarchs are jewish
Our baba olowo sef, Roman Abramovich who is also an Israelis citizen is the biggest donor of illegal Israelis settler group accused of displacing Palestinian families from Jerusalem.
Sanctioning Russia is just like sanctioning their own.
cheesy
seunny4lif:

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by seunny4lif(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
hayzed19:
You are right brother.
Even some of Russian Oligarchs are jewish
Our baba olowo sef, Roman Abramovich who is also an Israelis citizen is the biggest donor of illegal Israelis settler group accused of displacing Palestinian families from Jerusalem.
Sanctioning Russia is just like sanctioning their own.
cheesy
Gbam
Isreal and Syria is the only countries Russia leaders don’t used the Russia official cars.
Putin visited Israeli and he used Israeli PM car while the almighty USA that claim to be the biggest allied of Israeli bought the USA president’s fleets
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bodmum:
Death to putin
You wish.
He will live a long fruitful life and every year we will wish him happy birthday, many happy returns of the day. Hip hip hip, hurray! Come cut cake ontop, wash am down with red label. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunny4lif:

I think Russia has the largest population of jews living outside Israel too.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
ken045501:
God bless Putin and Russia federation ��

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Lies!

Russia is already exposed

Out dated military it got! Old Soviet Union artifacts

The only thing holding the West back is Nuclear warfare, take that away from the board and Russia would be it’s currency-rubbles in a week.

The whole military is a hype. Can’t you see the hungry soldiers and dilapidated artillery’s?

It’s all over the media, it’s a overhyped military.

Built of for months, surrounded the country boarders, and still struggling after a month.

Are the hunters they call soldiers also not part of the 80% military? Can’t you see how they look like ESN members

Please don’t overhype what’s not. Just see their deployment on TV and tell me it’s not comedy

The whole scraps they air force been shot down like birds. Even America did not suffer the casualty Russia has suffered under a month in Afghanistan

You obviously get your news from msm.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by fredoooooo: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
hayzed19:
They're winning, yet they're still whining about the Russian-led siege of Mariupol. The comedian is enabling Ukraine to be a pawn in the game of superpower chess.
Attimes I wonder how our African brothers have been brainwashed by same people that enslave and influenced the politics of our continents.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by mpire: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Elvictor:
I hope you people won't come here and say Putin isn't merciful, drop your arms and leave the City, but you people said no.

Putin, I hope you know what to do, those idiots are not human, bomb them out of oblivion.

God bless mother Russia
[/s]

You're definitely the poster boy for OLORIBURUKU. Your mother should have aborted you. Hopefully a stray bullet finds you ASAP. You're not human, you don't worth the sand you'll be buried in, so hopefully they feed your carcass to the homeless dogs.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by baralatie(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Electrochemistry:
Invasion gone wrong or should I say "mis-invasion" Russia should have been more diplomatic about the issue than exposing herself to international embarrassment. Who ever imagine this war will take this long? Moral of it: no nation is anymore a walkover.
People.who knew about wars identified that wars were not text book?
But the direction of this war has not been changed!
It is still the Russians leading an onslaught
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Are a Russians not already starving? Starvation has hit them prior to the war. Collapsed economy that only has oligarchs to flaunt to the world.

You have no idea what’s happening in Russia, peoples life savings have been turned to Pennie’s, and people just buying anything to hold value of their money.

Stock market closed and unemployment is over roof!

Putin should keep fighting in Ukraine while it’s economy becomes Rubbles itself.

Zimbabwe will be better than Russia when the West is done with Russia.

Their economy never bounced back after last Cold War and it will take them another 5 decades to get on their feet back

Poverty stricken nation that cannot even afford military gears and why they say quick to scream nuclear weapon

“That’s all they got and bank on”. Air, land and sea, who is Russia
Better concern yourself with our economy of which hunger is killing people daily. Leave the Russians and theirs. E concern you if they cannot feed? Abi them don come beg you or Nigeria for money?
Abi did you not hear on the news today your president (Nigeria) has added 21 trillion naira in debt over the past 7 years? While Putin added over $600b in reserves.
Are you aware Russian rouble has lost only 30% of value since the war, while naira has lost over 250% of its value in the last 7 years and more recently?
Are you aware that Russia from being an importer of grains in 2014 but after western sanctions, within 3 years became the world's largest exporter of grains?
Please don't cry more than the bereaved.
Concern yourself more with naija jare, on Saturday I heard over the news, Angolan currency appreciated by 20% due to oil price increase. They are celebrating!
Your Nigeria instead same oil price increase that should fill our coffers and help the naira appreciate is the opposite, naira today is still falling against the pound, euro and dollars.
No be juju be that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
nedekid:

Better concern yourself with our economy of which hunger is killing people daily. Leave the Russians and theirs. E concern you if they cannot feed? Abi them don come beg you or Nigeria for money?
Abi did you not hear on the news today your president (Nigeria) has added 21 trillion naira in debt over the past 7 years? While Putin added over $600b in reserves.
Are you aware Russian rouble has lost only 30% of value since the war, while naira has lost over 250% of its value in the last 7 years and more recently?
Are you aware that Russia from being an importer of grains in 2014 but after western sanctions, within 3 years became the world's largest exporter of grains?
Please don't cry more than the bereaved.
Concern yourself more with naija jare, on Saturday I heard over the news, Angolan currency appreciated by 20% due to oil price increase. They are celebrating!
Your Nigeria instead same oil price increase that should fill our coffers and help the naira appreciate is the opposite, naira today is still falling against the pound, euro and dollars.
No be juju be that?
Your mouth bad o
Make buhari no catch you o

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Bro leave that guy.. Russians dropped a hypersonic missile and the world started crying.. what if they dropped Tochka.. the world knows, no country can match Russia in terms of missiles and bombs.
Lol, nice one.
Tochka is old sef. The replacement is the iskander. Both are theater ballistic missiles.
Well, they will have old stock of Tochka that have been in stores waiting to expire, so they might as well dispose of them in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by nedekid: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
baralatie:

Your mouth bad o
Make buhari no catch you o

Lol, him no get my time as I hear say him de busy in the "ozza room" grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by ngozika2us(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Russia is just taking it easy with Ukraine . They don't want to use their full power on Ukraine. %80 of Russia's weapon haven't been used.

And that is the point that people don't understand. Russia is still soft on Ukraine and u hear people saying Ukraine is trying and winning the war. Winning which war? A country that almost the major cities have been bombed. Just the other day Russia just used Hypersonic missile, the first of it's kind in Ukraine. This guy have lethal weapons that they do not want to use because they are trying to limit civilian casualties.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by leofab(f): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dpharisee:
Most of the foreign fighters have fled from Ukraine with some claiming that the media deceived them by not telling them in clear terms that Russia controls the airspace and has fighter jets and have also deployed advanced missiles unlike the war in Iraq and Afghanistan where they had air support.
The people fighting in Mariupol are mostly Neo-nazis from Azov battalion and they are preventing civilians from leaving so Russia just put the city under siege are not in a hurry to clear them out fast to avoid civilian casualties
too many versions
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by hayzed19(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
I wouldn't call it brainwashing, but rather control of the narrative.
They make certain that the only topics of conversation are those about which you are interested.
fredoooooo:

Attimes I wonder how our African brothers have been brainwashed by same people that enslave and influenced the politics of our continents.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by drmuchin: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
And the War continues .....
Spartans what is your profession?
Awuuuu Awuuuuuu Awuuuuuuuuu
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Kelvin3476: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Merisbankie:
Tooor Let's wait and see Stop screaming Zelensky where you dae I dae for Poland Putin don light werey ass leave usa dae beg Israel for defense system E go still beg bubu for soldiers
UR TALK AND UR MUMU NO BE HERE

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Kelvin3476: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Merisbankie:

You got it wrong
So russia don't have weapons to match Ukraine
So tell me why usa came out to say russia has not used ant modern warfare
Yet Ukraine dae in rubbles
La's la's
Ukrainians go merge with polish
why are the russian puppets the most useless hypocrites on earth ? Russia puppets are the most useless hypocrites becus they say AMERICAN news is full of propaganda but when the same propaganda news outlet favours RUSSIA , then its a legit one. same on u hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Gaabasky: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
How I wished America and NATO can be more human during Iraq n Libya invasion instead of kill it all mentally
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Appleyard(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The city is already surrounded. The russians have them at their mercy grin
For them to even ask them to consider surrendering is an art of generosity on their part.
Now that the "Brave" Ukrainian troops have refused to, I hope snowflakes from the west and their silly bots on this forum wouldn't come here to scream foul or war crime when russia starts leveling the city to the ground.
Hundreds, thousands will die. This is the realities of war. And according to Thanos "Reality is often disappointing". Ukrainian troops should wake up to the fact that mariopul has been cut off from the rest of Ukraine and do as they're told else, I hope them no go start to dey post on their medias say Russia bombard their city into rubbles

The Russians have refused to open new humanitarian corridor in Mariupol because it turns out that some of the ultra nationalists criminal units were withdrawing and leaving the city dressed as civilians. Meanwhile, the complete blockade it's to make sure that the bunch of those nationalists are gathered together and completely annihilated. Let's wait and see what comes next as the 5.pm deadline to surrender has elapsed.
Re: Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
I guess the position of the G7 should change more on this war after their Thursday meeting in Brussels. A no fly zone on Ukraine will probably weaken Russian advancement and hence provoke a nuclear war... Which is a welcome idea for me. Make Russia and China kukuma fall together join their Taliban rebels if they wan gbemu too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISRAEL Celebrates 76 Years Of Independence / Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.