Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend (56777 Views)

I Like The Way He’s Holding Her Hair – Reactions As Alleged Leaked Tape Of Tiwa / Finally Chioma React To Davido Holding Her Bosom / Gideon Okeke Lands In Hospital After Police Beat Him. Police React (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Iya grin

So you dey release am any how for your man?
Not really but I do not have to go through stress to feel at ease like the woman went through lol.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by baralatie(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:
Pocahontas?
grin
This one you mention is not Brazilian nau

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Good manners very important bt not the the point ur stiff scared of breaking it.
Yes but not at the detriment of your health
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Golan007: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
baralatie:

grin
This one you mention is not Brazilian nau

I for talk.

grin
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
LINTUNE:
rest, not everybody can tolerate the smell undecided
Then we will start selecting things we shall be tolerating, I'll mess you up.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by YorubaIsCursed1: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
She’s dating herself if she’s not free to do and undo in front of her so called boyfriend
Just imagine.

Yoruba ladies self angry cry

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
For the first time, I agree with You
Other times?
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes but not at the detriment of your health

I agree totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Brushstrokes20: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
The man. Manner less brat should simply have excused herself! undecided... Common sense ain't really common!
Don't try that nonsense around me undecided
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Iceberg3: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
She’s dating herself if she’s not free to do and undo in front of her so called boyfriend
You sound like a beautiful messer and bomber!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Enemyofpeace: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, ajepako, folake4u, bola146 and Mynd44 wey dey always like to form for boys, I hope una dey out there dey read? Ka fi iso da ara wa lara ya, is part of love. If you love me, you should love my fart and I should love yours too
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by PrinceOfLagos: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Other times?
Other times , I see feminist ranting grin
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Blueelf: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:

This is wrong. You don't fart in front of another person not even because of embarrassment but because it's not healthy.

Okay..Mr Hygienist
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Iceberg3: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, ajepako, folake4u, bola146 and Mynd44 wey dey always like to form for boys, I hope una dey out there dey read? Ka fi iso da ara wa lara ya, is part of love. If you love, you should love my fart and I should love yours too
Whaddahell is mynd doing there,is mind a he or she?!
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Other times , I see feminist ranting grin
I'm not a feminist else I won't be against equality, don't judge me by some online comments too.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by edosignature(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything is for the social media.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm not a feminist else I won't be against equality, don't judge me by some online comments too.
Okay o, I've heard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by edosignature(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything is for the social media this days.

smiley
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by jeff1607(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
In other words

LET IT RIP
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
If you fart during our tango, I will either come down from mountain or continue to finish the job at hand and after that I will start dealing with you for disrespecting me!
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Burgerlomo:
So fine gals dey fart grin
Fine girls no be human being Dem be?
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
It's actually wrong to fart in front of another person, whether you've known them for 20 years. Even in front of a child. If you're alone let it flow but once there's someone else with you, excuse yourself to a private place and release it. That shows good training. People who just let it rip in front of other people then start laughing as if it's supposed to be funny, you're just showing how badly mannered you are
Depending on what you eat that thing can come out by mistake no matter how hard you try.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Fine girls no be human being Dem be?

Nah yoke (joke) oh grin
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Larrykaysail(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
It's actually wrong to fart in front of another person, whether you've known them for 20 years. Even in front of a child. If you're alone let it flow but once there's someone else with you, excuse yourself to a private place and release it. That shows good training. People who just let it rip in front of other people then start laughing as if it's supposed to be funny, you're just showing how badly mannered you are
person fart inside plane , while everyone is sleeping lol
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by blarckadi(f): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
is my bf God that i cant fart in his presence what rubbish*
but guys its disgusting dont try it . At worst seek for privacy and do your thing*
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by JAWBONE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have been in that situation before so I know. Worked in a bank and always was holding in my farts to avoid embarrassment until I started having stomach problems. grin grin grin grin grin

Now I make sure I free the gas whenever the need arises
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by mema900: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Its not such a terrible thing to be bad mannered
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by xynerise: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Farting in front of your partner is a fvcking relationship goal grin
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by ajl: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Any individual that force himself or herself to hold fart in presence of a supposed boyfriend or girlfriend, that other individual is probably not for you. She could have even released the damn thing without the guy knowing.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by babajero(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Better don't die because of forming
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Horokrox: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
emmyN:

Pocohantas lands in hospital because she was forming posh alfa femail and wouldn't fart. Hmm, that's interesting cheesy.
Pocohantas the the Feminazi who lived Fartily ever after in an Eternal Circle of obsessive compulsive Farting sessions grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.