Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend (56778 Views)

I Like The Way He’s Holding Her Hair – Reactions As Alleged Leaked Tape Of Tiwa / Finally Chioma React To Davido Holding Her Bosom / Gideon Okeke Lands In Hospital After Police Beat Him. Police React (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by emmyN(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Horokrox:
Pocohantas the the Feminazi who lived Fartily ever after in an Eternal Circle of obsessive compulsive Farting sessions grin grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by nedekid: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
It's actually wrong to fart in front of another person, whether you've known them for 20 years. Even in front of a child. If you're alone let it flow but once there's someone else with you, excuse yourself to a private place and release it. That shows good training. People who just let it rip in front of other people then start laughing as if it's supposed to be funny, you're just showing how badly mannered you are
Yeah yeah, you said the proper, ideal thing. But in real life, na on other matter grin
Husband messes in front of wife mad kids in Ac. But if them mess their own na disrespect cheesy
I remember when we were kids, uncle Owode and his 2 wifes when they visited us in Hemel Hempstead. Uncle mess with him big belle, him wifes de tell am Pele, the one sitted closer to him rub the belle for am. grin
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by onyenatruchi: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
YorubaIsCursed1:
Just imagine.

Yoruba ladies self angry cry
na today you know Yoruba women lipsrsealed is like they never use Fart chase you out the house before lipsrsealed whenever they consume Ewedu and Amala na to Fart they go lipsrsealed na why i divorced one of them lipsrsealed she want to use Fart injure me in my house lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Abi ooo if I'm not free with you then I shouldn't be with you.
That is it.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not really but I do not have to go through stress to feel at ease like the woman went through lol.
She is a slay Queen, are you one? cheesy
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
baralatie:

Chai
See where you carry talk go

grin
Where na grin
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by donb06: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
princeemmma:
me and wife dey use am do competition for house, you called that problem, is there a specific place for farting, me i dey fart anywhere, even inside bank i dey fart, inside church i dey fart wey sermon dey ongoing, usher say nobody must go out grin grin grin grin grin grin

I remember then in school I cause wahala for exam Hall... Exam wey hard like MTH 412.. I no know when the thing comot... Ogbeni... Even lecturer leave us run.. I remember Kelvin shouting... GOD BLESS THIS MESSER

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by adelekeolu(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
WIFE MATERIAL
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Seunmama: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
onyenatruchi:
na today you know Yoruba women lipsrsealed is like they never use Fart chase you out the house before lipsrsealed whenever they consume Ewedu and Amala na to Fart they go lipsrsealed na why i divorced one of them lipsrsealed she want to use Fart injure me in my house lipsrsealed
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

She is a slay Queen, are you one? cheesy
Im a queen,I don’t know about the slay you attached to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Spanki(f): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
It's actually wrong to fart in front of another person, whether you've known them for 20 years. Even in front of a child. If you're alone let it flow but once there's someone else with you, excuse yourself to a private place and release it. That shows good training. People who just let it rip in front of other people then start laughing as if it's supposed to be funny, you're just showing how badly mannered you are.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples

YOU ARE NOT READY TO MESS. EVEN IF NA DJ CUPPY BE my babe, if is fatting time, it is fatting time bro grin cheesy... It is so sweet when it is loudest...
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Truthwords: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
I wish she can be allowed to fart in front of buhari
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by oilmane(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
ogbiwa:
A Brazilian singer has admitted she was sent to hospital to be treated for trapped gas because she didn’t want to fart in front of her boyfriend.

Viviane de Queiroz Pereira, who is also known as Pocah, shared snaps from her medical room with millions of online followers on Instagram.

"I woke up at 5.30am with severe stomach pains and ended up in the hospital," the 27-year-old explained.

"But that's it, guys. I'm now fine. Just an accumulation of trapped farts."

The musician, who kicked off her career in 2012 as MC Pocahontas, went on to encourage her fans to pass wind freely.

She said: “Girls, don't be ashamed to fart in front of your guy…

"What's really embarrassing is not letting your guy sleep because you're in discomfort, going to hospital with your guy, and the diagnosis being trapped farts."

"From now on, I'm letting them rip, guys."

Pocah, who was born in the Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro and also has heritage from Africa and Portugal, originally ignored the stomach pains because of advice from a TikTok thread.

But after the ordeal, she says she’ll be releasing gas freely.

According to medics, holding in farts can be dangerous and lead to painful symptoms.

NHS worker Dr Faraz explained on TikTok that the average person farts 20 times every day.

He said: “Don’t hold in your farts. Gas forms naturally in your stomach as a waste product of digestion.

"It gets mixed with air that you swallow when you eat and drink.”

Explaining that holding it in can lead to heartburn and bloating, the medic warned the gas might even come out another way.

“It could come out as a smelly burp or make your breath stink,” he added. “Imagine doing a burp that smells like a fart.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-hospital-after-being-embarrassed-26514333

Na wah, so na mess for kill this fine girl? I believe some Nigerian girls, them nor go catch that trap, them go just day donate the mess day go.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by wink2015(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
FUNNY STORY.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Kajaard: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Im a queen,I don’t know about the slay you attached to it

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by pacespot(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin Can't you just excuse yourself?
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by seyz91(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
You said it all
SmartPolician:
Girls live very fake lifestyle and have high expectations in relationships. The first thing every guy who truly loves a girl must do is to encourage her to be real. There's nothing wrong with a girl farting in the presence of her guy.

Lovers should be free to do silly things like farting before the one who claims to love them. If not, she really needs to consider the kind of person she's with. The same goes for guys too.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Banbanna(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
“It could come out as a smelly burp or make your breath stink,” he added. “Imagine doing a burp that smells like a fart.”

[/quote]

This one na confam Yeyebrity. Of all things, it's ordinary fart that sent her 2 the ER, and she's even bragging & encouraging pple to freely share their overly repulsive smell. To each his/her smell o. Why should I perceive such disgusting odour, when I wasn't there in the first place to share in those sweet mouths, & delicacies that she gulped down. Even if she fine like Beyonce, the moment she does that, I'd be seeing her as Medusa. But it's ok, if she jokingly goes about it & apologize.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
quote me with your main
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Amodi470(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
And now the whole world knows about it
Lack of wisdom is really killing some people.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Her fart must be atomic gas mixed with corona virus.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Banbanna(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
You don't want to disgrace your self in front of your boyfriend, now you are disgracing your self in the front of the world... cheesy grin grin

Wonders indeed grin. Maybe she doesn't even know that this is a greater shame. This one of the lamest things that I have seen pple go to hospital for.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by godofuck231: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
MansoryMX:

Too much xvideos dey worry this one
na una de post big puna for naitaland abi , think say I de deprived as you?
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Banbanna(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bigchristo:
Smh Abeg rest fart not get toilet, drop it anyhow who vex go later calm down angry grin grin grin

We fit rest for the matter, if you're the type that gives and could also take without
any complaint/grumble the foul, rotten smell.

Fart or Mess dey pass Mess o. For instance, whenever I take bits of garlic by drinking it with water, since I know how offensive the odour is, I can't just free myself especially inside a vehicle. I gotta suppress it o, for the sake of good manners & neighbourliness.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Goldbw122(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Banbanna:

Wonders indeed grin. Maybe she doesn't even know that this is a greater shame. This one of the lamest things that I have seen pple go to hospital for.
She is luck to be alive, some people have visit their dead because of this silly mistake.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Ecclesiastes1: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:

This is wrong. You don't fart in front of another person not even because of embarrassment but because it's not healthy.
So those that fart are unhealthy? If it's not healthy for others, is it only good for the person who farts? grin

My brother, leave story. If you can excuse yourself to fart, good.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by effort1: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:

This is wrong. You don't fart in front of another person not even because of embarrassment but because it's not healthy.

If your gf doesn't fart in your presence, then she is hiding something from you. It means you guys are not friends. So, you are only deceiving yourselves.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by IbileIfe: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some farts are powerful enough to power generators and inverters
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by LordKushmann(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
It's actually wrong to fart in front of another person, whether you've known them for 20 years. Even in front of a child. If you're alone let it flow but once there's someone else with you, excuse yourself to a private place and release it. That shows good training. People who just let it rip in front of other people then start laughing as if it's supposed to be funny, you're just showing how badly mannered you are.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples

The ground floor of this 5-storey building looks too small to carry the load above.
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Edopesin: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
LordKushmann:

The ground floor of this 5-storey building looks too small to carry the load above.

Have you seen the structural design?
Re: Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend by Bigchristo: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Banbanna:

We fit rest for the matter, if you're the type that gives and could also take without
any complaint/grumble the foul, rotten smell.

Fart or Mess dey pass Mess o. For instance, whenever I take bits of garlic by drinking it with water, since I know how offensive the odour is, I can't just free myself especially inside a vehicle. I gotta suppress it o, for the sake of good manners & neighbourliness.
Hell no not inside bus oo you want to disgrace sombori? [left][/left] grin I am talking about when you and your close pals or partner for instance, not in public Abeg that shit is not healthy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.