Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos (61685 Views)

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Dpharisee: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's a big achievement
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Image123(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
lol, this hype ehn.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Coca500: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
If you're an active and huge bettor, you have to make profit from games rather than staking money and losing all!
I have a sure European source who gives me single games to stake high on and winning probability is 100%!
If you can stake very high on the game and pay after win then send a message to - 0-9-0-176-11-957
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by kingthreat(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
When women lose weight, their boobs become sagged.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
tunjijones:

Good to hear. I just hope soludo doesn't disappoint you guys cos this hyping is too much.

I have learnt not to trust any politician. They are almost all the same.

No bad governance in Anambra
E never happen before
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by noblle(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
I hope she always gives hubby positive advice and always watch his back.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aisha Buhari hungry me pass her
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by NnoromHe: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
She tried

Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
She is now beautiful than ever, its a true transformation.

Eating well/ a healthy diet is key.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Iyanuoluwa2000: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na this one we go chop? You better settle down for business.

post=111223757:
The Anambra State First Lady, Nonye Soludo lost a lot of weight after sticking to a healthy nutrition and exercise routine.

The 51-year-old mother of six and businesswoman shared the photos on her healthy living blog.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by GloriousGbola: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Now i understand why Papparazzi are so hated

these fucki-ng bloggers and some useless friends/family members are throwing this woman's private life into the public

i have never heard anything of this lady before Soludo was sworn in

Now it looks like the blogosphere is going to spam us with every tiny detail of this Lady's life
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
She just won my heart. I like women who value their bodies and know how to take good care of themselves. Some ladies grow fats and unhealthy or unappealing and say It's my body so I can do what I like even when it's unhealthy or not decent.

Always keep fit and stay in shape.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by treatise: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111223956:

See More Photos Via www.. com

That's site, I wanted to open because of soludo ; it appears it only opens for horrifying news.

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by TheRareGem1(f): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
So this is what Anamberians would be pumping money Into for another four years.

Weight loss therapy and related stuff to maintain the loss cheesy grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They now make viral video, singing like a Disney parrot, that its their body. Some are lucky sha, since some men still like over weight.

jaxxy:
She just won my heart. I like women who value their bodies and know how to take good care of themselves. Some ladies grow fats and unhealthy or unappealing and say It's my body so I can do what I like even when it's unhealthy or not decent.

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Joycymi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless zero 66 seventy 96 zero 36 Ge Te Be
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
dangermouse:
Very humble, beautiful and intelligent woman.

Prof soludo made a good choice here.

Knew her in our uni days when the hubby was our lecturer in economics department UNN...

Good thing has come to Anambra state.

I trust prof soludo to deliver!

Are you saying that Soludo married his former student? undecided
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Enddy50ty(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
She's still very beautiful regardless of the size.

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder... No dey make plus sized women feel inferior / uncomfortable.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Another seyi makinde loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by chloride6: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thanks to the surgeon..

grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaxxy:

She for no loose weight na...make Soludo go marry second wife we go dey more suitable for role of First Lady grin

Na joke o!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Abdotcom(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Fitness buffs

Husband and wife that works out

I have absolutely no doubt Charles Soludo would deliver very unique and creative policy to progress governance in Anambra State

The best part is that he answers to nobody as he has direct access to Presidency and paid for his own Campaign

what can you say about the disbanded tout?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Skymason20(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Make up nah ur mate grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobicove:

She for no loose weight na...make Soludo go marry second wife we go dey more suitable for role of First Lady grin

Na joke o!

I think she lost it b4 he even contested.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by NobleAngell(f): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Kpengla(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111223757:
The Anambra State First Lady, Nonye Soludo lost a lot of weight after sticking to a healthy nutrition and exercise routine.

The 51-year-old mother of six and businesswoman shared the photos on her healthy living blog.

Gastric bypass for sure
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Catfishsuplayya: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kangaboo:
Get 64gb flash with educational videos and cartoon for yours kids for 8k

pay on Delivery available for Port Harcourt,ABA,Owerri,Calabar.

You can copy HD movies into your Hard drive if you stay in PH

No series??
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by assholemods: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mother of six... Chai.. shocked shocked
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by assholemods: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
treatise:

That's site, I wanted to open because of soludo ; it appears it only opens for horrifying news.
Lol... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.