Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos (61682 Views)

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by dangermouse(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobicove:

Are you saying that Soludo married his former student? undecided

Where did u get it from?

I never said that.

Read well. My sentence is clear.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Agugbadin: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
majamajic:
If u no marry from Anambra
Devil is playing u 2-0 already in nigeria

Crime capital of Africa, drug traffickers, billonare kidnapper state, counterfeit drug dealers and many more.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
ken045501:
What’s the meaning of this news . Make una dey carry better news . If she lose weight that’s her family business ABEGI‼️❌

I taya oo

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by investigator007: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
No be lie, she try.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Frank8884: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Read Below

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Milf
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Catfishsuplayya: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kangaboo:
series boku

You get series catalogue?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by HitbackIIback: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
ken045501:
What’s the meaning of this news . Make una dey carry better news . If she lose weight that’s her family business ABEGI‼️❌

Abeg who cut your ticket make we jointly slap the person... See vexation oh... Be calming down oh...

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by tunjijones(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
majamajic:

No bad governance in Anambra
E never happen before

so why is your ex governor held by EFCC?

Why are there so much cult killings in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Agugbadin: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
mcmbonu:
If u no marry from Anambra
Devil is playing u 2-0 already in nigeria

Hmmmm, Anambra and crime are 5&6. Drug traffickers capital of the world, Billonare Kidnappers state, ritualist state, all counterfeit drugs in Nigeria are from them. Scammers and yahoo yahoo Boys state. Invictus, Evans and many more. Shine your eyes dont deceive people on Nairaland.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by thorpido(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
She tried.Shes healthier this way.
I wonder why a lot of women let go in the first place.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by neonly: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Slapping come to my mind
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by VenumX: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good for her.

Soludo will make a horrible governor. Alot of civil servants will be sacked. He did that during his tenure in CBN.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Alaigbopress: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
dangermouse:
Very humble, beautiful and intelligent woman.

Prof soludo made a good choice here.

Knew her in our uni days when the hubby was our lecturer in economics department UNN...

Good thing has come to Anambra state.

I trust prof soludo to deliver!
You know her too well
If you know the number of students she is paying their school fees yet you won't hear pim from her mouth. I am so happy such a Lady is Anambra First Lady at this point in timem

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Now this one is a healthy weight loss, not Eniola Badmus's kid of weight loss
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by heniford2: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Looks like she has sugar boyyyy who dey bang her cheesy na joke oh!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by gaftsoil(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amazing
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
When you have all the money in the world, you will definitely look good.

Chopping balanced diet and not starch.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by wink2015(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lets watch governor Soludo as he journey through the political office.

I wish him a successful tenure in the course of his administration of Anambra state.

May the good people of Anambra state enjoy progress and prosperity during his tenure.

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY !

AMEN !
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by majamajic(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
tunjijones:

so why is your ex governor held by EFCC?

Why are there so much cult killings in Anambra?

Ex governor did his good jobs , they said he need state his account for them again , not for Anambra people, we are ok with his account
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agugbadin:

Crime capital of Africa, drug traffickers, billonare kidnapper state, counterfeit drug dealers and many more.

Oh really , they surpass Ogun state ! Wow
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by olisaEze(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
She certainly seems jolly in the before pics and very serious in the after pics. And that’s my problem with skinny women, they’re just too damn serious all the time! I dare you to take a look at the face of a skinny girl when they’re about to cum, scaryyyy serious about the business I guarantee you! shocked

Anyways, change is the only thing that seems to remain constant in this our ever changing world. Not always for the good though, as Nigerian politicians have taught us. grin grin

Whether madam’s own metamorphosis has brought forth a butterfly or a stinging wasp is left for the future to reveal. undecided

Her husband though doesn’t seem like a weakling so I guess Anambra state might not necessarily require the services of Bianca’s palms anytime soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Now i understand why Papparazzi are so hated

these fucki-ng bloggers and some useless friends/family members are throwing this woman's private life into the public

i have never heard anything of this lady before Soludo was sworn in

Now it looks like the blogosphere is going to spam us with every tiny detail of this Lady's life

Rightfully so!!

thorpido:
She tried.Shes healthier this way.
I wonder why a lot of women let go in the first place.

It happens so fast. One mistake I see women make is, they say they will start weight loss when they are done with childbearing. Like you want to wait to have 2-4 kids before you get on that treadmill? You’re in for a shocker. grin grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by GloriousGbola: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Rightfully so!!

I am lost o
Are you saying all this sudden media attention, which this woman as far as I can see is not courting, is right?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am lost o
Are you saying all this sudden media attention, which this woman as far as I can see is not courting, is right?

It is very normal for her to enjoy the spotlight as the new First Lady of the state. She saw it coming and she is fine.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by GloriousGbola: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

It is very normal for her to enjoy the spotlight as the new First Lady of the state. She saw it coming and she is fine.

OK. I saw her as someone who might value her privacy - especially seeing as she did not feature in her husbands campaign.

I have always associated this mania for limelight with crass ebele and dame p types, but what do I know?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

OK. I saw her as someone who might value her privacy - especially seeing as she did not feature in her husbands campaign.

I have always associated this mania for limelight with crass ebele and dame p types, but what do I know?

Are you her side-guy?

She is a beautiful and classy woman. Gives Michelle Obama vibes. The kind of first lady we want to see more of, not “diaris god oo”. She runs an active IG page where she shares healthy eating and exercises. So she isn’t new to the media. tongue
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by thorpido(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Rightfully so!!

It happens so fast. One mistake I see women make is, they say they will start weight loss when they are done with childbearing. Like you want to wait to have 2-4 kids before you get on that treadmill? You’re in for a shocker. grin grin
Exactly! I had a patient who was pregnant with her fourth child and was big.I asked her why she put on so much weight,she said she wants to be done with this pregnancy and now start shedding all the weight.
By that time most are in their 40s and it's a tough one then.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by GloriousGbola: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Are you her side-guy?

She is a beautiful and classy woman. Gives Michelle Obama vibes. The kind of first lady we want to see more of, not “diaris god oo”. She runs an active IG page where she shares healthy eating and exercises. So she isn’t new to the media. tongue

Ok then. Just remeber Michele Obamas time in the spotlight also had the whole vile ape in heels, she is a man, and all that other nastiness
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Bamzyriches451: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damn!
Very beautiful woman
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
She also lost a sizable amount of MELANIN too. Weight wasn't the only thing.

If she's happy, then I'm happy for her too. Especially for staying trimmed and healthy.
But not really for the glutathione regimen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.