Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons (1743 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by aribisala0(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why wouldn't he know? cheesy
He was given tip off by the USA tho.. everyone was..when y'all was calling it propaganda..
NATO intervention in Libya was different and is different from ukraine's own..

NATO was there to curb the evil and their invasion was launched under the authority of UN security council.. NATO and USA is only providing help for Ukraine (defenders)..
The difference is clear.. wink
Is that why NATO betrayed them?
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Is that why NATO betrayed them?
You are a funny boy sincerely.. grin grin grin
You tried in your debate but I must say your point ain't concrete enough to counter mine..

I countered all your talks..now you are out of points you are switching to repetition..
If I don't give you a response in your next comment you should understand that it's cos you didn't provide any reasonable point to counter mine..
Anything that won't be countering or proving me wrong will be ignored.. enjoy.. kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by aribisala0(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a funny boy sincerely.. grin grin grin
You tried in your debate but I must say your point ain't concrete enough to counter mine..

I countered all your talks..now you are out of points you are switching to repetition..
If I don't give you a response in your next comment you should understand that it's cos you didn't provide any reasonable point to counter mine..
Anything that won't be countering or proving me wrong will be ignored.. enjoy.. kiss kiss kiss wink
The issue is that you have no point. Just jumping from one lie to another. You talked about rules and then tried to lie it was me.

Now when we address the rules you are talking of nuclear war.
The UN never authorized invasion of Libya. It certainly did not name NATO as the enforcer of any military intervention.

NATO had a regime change agenda in Libya and Iraq both of which were illegal

Now that they have come to the Premiership or La Liga of war all they can do is make speeches and condemn leaving the hapless Ukrainians to their bitter fate. It is a case study in betrayal from the US and NATO
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by Kelvin3476: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
MaximoneyXchang:
Okay. Yet they will be claiming they don’t want war! If they don’t want war, why create weapons of war?
BECUS THERE ARE COUNTRIES LIKE RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN AND CO
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by Kelvin3476: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
aribisala0:
But they could not smoke Afghanistan in 20 years?

How long did it take to oust Sadaam Hussein? a lot longer than 2weeks and oly after killing thousands of civilians and then millions more after he died.

They could not smoke Viet Nam

They could not smoke Somalia

Tell us who they have smoked in your lifetime?
WERE THEY ON A MISSION TO WIPE OUT THOSE NATIONS FRM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH ?
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by aribisala0(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kelvin3476:
WERE THEY ON A MISSION TO WIPE OUT THOSE NATIONS FRM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH ?
Good question. But I am not their spokesperson maybe you can ask them
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by Kelvin3476: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Good question. But I am not their spokesperson maybe you can ask them
ok sir
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by FoolishBoy419: 1:41am On Mar 22, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
this is why I keep laughing at those people that do hype countries like China and North Korea.

I keep telling people, battle for battle war to war. US fit smoke and crumble any country in this world under 2 weeks.
this one no be hype but fact.
country wey their defense budget alone is even bigger than many country's annual budget.
you think say na only riffles dem dey use am buy or do you think they loot money meant for defence.

These guys knows this, countries like China knows this that's why they dare not go into war with US either combat or economic war.

This is how some people hyped Japan during world War 2
we knew the outcome later.
fact is that there are many hidden weapons the US have that you're yet to know.

Shut up there. If they could destroy Russia in two weeks, then why did they spend TRILLIONS of dollars in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Most of USA's huge budget has to do with maintaining aircraft carriers (which are only useful against weak countries. A swarm of hypersonic missiles would take out any aircraft carrier and its team), maintaining their 800 military bases, being screwed by their military industrial complex, etc.

And to top it all, a nuclear war doesn't care about how much you spend on your military. You just need good air defense systems, nuclear warheads, and the missiles, bombers, and submarines required to deliver them.
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by ariesbull: 2:26am On Mar 22, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

A video frame showing the new guided missile destroyer USS Zumwalt on its way to its new homeport in San Diego, California. Photo: WikiCommons
ụna warn arm ships in 2025 wetin Russia don dey use now
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by gambojimeta: 4:18am On Mar 22, 2022
baralatie:

They already have hypersonic missles installed.and tested in the air force and have already developed,tested and installed an anti defense system against hypersonic missles
Yup.

I laugh at those Putin fan boys hyping a Russian army that can't even feed it's military properly

Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
Why did they involve themselves in Libya and Syria and Iraq ? because those were smaller adversaries that they could bully. Now that they are facing the real deal they have become lawyers and photographers gathering evidence for ICC
It is manifest cowardice. Were they not training Ukrainian forces and giving them hope of joing NATO. Putin can use nuclear weapons whenever he likes. NATO will just grumble in their cowardly way.
So now they know Ukraine is not their member? So why offering them $13 billion in aid? Why sending them weapons?
Why did they not send us aid to deal with Boko Haram or aid to other non NATO members in a similar way?

Testing military toys and hardwares under false pretenses.
Re: USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons by VictorUSA(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
Very audio

Typical American "aid" is just payments to American companies none of that money leaves American banks

Will they email the aid to Kiev or send it by Whatsapp?

We are talking of millions of desperate refugees and ceaseless bombardment and they are making speeches and giving standing ovations.
Why can't they impose and enforce a no fly zone? Cowardice
Is no-fly zone the solution to the war? What makes you think the U.S berayed Ukraine? Americans don't want to provoke war.And I pity you for thinking that Americans are cowards because if they unleash their power, I'm sorry...you'll die b4 you think of typing rubish here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Putin's Puppet Followers Are So Disappointed Now / Muslim World React To Obama's Declaration / Incredible Photos Of The US Army In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.