Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding (1048 Views)

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Nigerian singer, Chike surprised a bride at her wedding ceremony with his presence and sang one of his songs.

In the video, the bride was shocked when she saw the singer. She could not contain her excitement as she repeatedly screamed while holding unto her husband.

This generated reactions from netizens.

While some are saying she had a crush on Chike, some defended her, stating that the singer might...VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Lightened: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2022
I hope she will be happy as this when she meets Jesus the second time.
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by qekng40(f): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Another man making you happy on the happiest day of your life as your husband watches. grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by ifytrik(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
Another man making you happy on the happiest day of your life as your husband watches. grin
ike gwuru

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by tillaman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Okay undecided
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
Lols...na so life be. Before her husband, some other men were making her happy with multiple orgasm. So no reason am grin
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by qekng40(f): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols...na so life be. Before her husband, some other men were making her happy with multiple orgasm. So no reason am grin

That's before. I'm talking about the now cool

2 Likes

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Who be chike undecided
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
killmods:
Who be chike undecided
He is a musician

Nigeria musician

Not Ghana musician OOO

He sang..... Obisi gini kamunacho emana chukuw agoziwem.

He gives me you..... repeat 3*

And he also sang with Adekunle Gold wife

Simi cool
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

That's before. I'm talking about the now cool
E go shock u say her ex go fit still dey give her excess joy on top say she don marry. Most women leave who they loved to marry who's ready tongue

1 Like

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by qekng40(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

E go shock u say her ex go fit still dey give her excess joy on top say she don marry. Most women leave who they loved to marry who's ready tongue

You're going outta context, I no get strength.

1 Like

Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He is a musician

Nigeria musician

Not Ghana musician OOO

He sang..... Obisi gini kamunacho emana chukuw agoziwem.

He gives me you..... repeat 3*

And he also sang with Adekunle Gold wife

Simi cool
I know Simi and ungrateful Adekunle Gold but i still don't know this guy. Thanks anyways
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

You no lie there..
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Peace081: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Women n their love for male celebrities are like 5 n 6
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
killmods:

I know Simi and ungrateful Adekunle Gold but i still don't know this guy. Thanks anyways
obụzi gịnị kam' na-achọ nụ
Imana Chukwu agọzi go mụ
Ònye lu me you
Nyelu you me
What am I what am I looking for?
Say my God, e don bless me oh
He give me you, give you me
Ọ bụzi ka ife nlacha sị asọ
Ọ bụzi ka ife mmicha sị amị
My baby you know say you you go love me
Adaugo adaugo (ah ah)
Akwaugo akwaugo (ah ah)
When I call your name shakara for me
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Give me your heart I no go run away
Show me your love I no go use you play
Carry me go me I go follow way, follow you go
Me and you, me and you
Ọkwa muna gị my baby
Me and you, me and you
Ọkwa muna gị my baby oh
Adaugo adaugo (ah ah)
Akwaugo akwaugo (ah ah)
When I call your name, shakara for me
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Uju uju uju (Adaugo)
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo (Akwaugo)
You go be my Juli
Ro ro ro roma (Adaugo)
You go be my Juli
Leave me make I dance
(Dancia)
Leave me make I dance
(Dancia)
Leave me make I dance
(Dancia)
Na because of my baby oh
Calling you make you shakara
(Dancia)
(Dancia)
Do this your body like you dey do
(Dancia) Oyo my baby o
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

No be lie

E happen to me cry
Re: Watch Moment Singer, Chike Makes A Bride Go Gaga As He Shows Up At Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
obụzi gịnị kam' na-achọ nụ
Imana Chukwu agọzi go mụ
Ònye lu me you
Nyelu you me
What am I what am I looking for?
Say my God, e don bless me oh
He give me you, give you me
Adaugo adaugo (ah ah)
Akwaugo akwaugo (ah ah)
When I call your name shakara for me
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Give me your heart I no go run away
Show me your love I no go use you play
Carry me go me I go follow way, follow you go
Me and you, me and you
Ọkwa muna gị my baby
Me and you, me and you
Ọkwa muna gị my baby oh
Adaugo adaugo (ah ah)
Akwaugo akwaugo (ah ah)
When I call your name, shakara for me
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Ro ro ro roma
I go be your Romeo
You go be my Juli
Uju uju uju (Adaugo)
Ro ro ro roma
You go be my Juli
Ro ro ro roma (Adaugo)
You go be my Juli
Leave me make I dance
(Dancia)
Leave me make I dance
(Dancia)
Leave me make I dance
(Dancia)
Na because of my baby oh
(Dancia)
(Dancia)
Do this your body like you dey do
(Dancia) Oyo my baby o
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Adaugo adaugo
Akwaugo akwaugo
Be like u like am well well. I remember running with Simi now. Not really a fan. Girls dey like that song that time cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! See Shocking Cause Of South African Rapper Costa Titch's Death / Daddy Freeze In Shock As Sonia Ogiri Shows Her New Liposuction Body Body On Live / If CEE C No Show You Pepper For Bbnaija, Your Talent In Acting No Go Win AMVCA9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.