Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro (3479 Views)

This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Godsfavson1: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fulani herdsmen have attack the Maraban Anghan community of kagoro chiefdom in Southern kaduna leaving not fewer than 25 people dead many injured and over 100 houses razed by fire.
This is yet another of the numerous attacks in Southern Kaduna.

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Malory: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buhari is evil. He is covertly and overtly supporting this carnage simply because his kinsmen are the perpetrators. Buhari is worse than devil

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Godsfavson1: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
More...

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Godsfavson1: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
More..

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by ThugBoy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
In a retired General Regime, one Nigeria is killing the same Nigerians. Thunder fire all APC supporters

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Godsfavson1: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Too bad

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Unruly7(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
They wan wipe the whole village and take over

They want total control of Kaduna state

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Ecos(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nigeria tueh cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Karlovych: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
embarassed It looks like Buhari's campaign promises in 2015 and 2019 failed to locate them, hopefully in 2023 they will elect a competent leader and not the one that will give them a bag rice and cash for them to suffer for 4 years.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by blowjob: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
THE PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO GO AND KILL AS MUCH FULANI ASAP. SIMPLE MATHEMATICS.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

FAILED COUNTRY grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Pat081: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
ThugBoy:
In a retired General Regime, one Nigeria is killing the same Nigerians. Thunder fire all APC supporters
Amen and those people that will vote for them
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
brings me to the only question I can ask, What do they want?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by scrolldown88: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Godsfavson1: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It looks like Buhari's campaign promises in 2015 and 2019 failed to locate them, hopefully in 2023 they will elect a competent leader and not the one that will give them a bag rice and cash for them to suffer for 4 years.
Please know what you are saying. The fact that Buhari won the elections in Lagos, does not mean every one in Lagos voted for him

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Until state police is created, Buhari or the sitting president cannot deploy the military to every nooks and corners of Nigeria where there is security challenges. This supposed to be the work of state police. Nigeria is too big to only have a federal and an understaffed police force that only takes orders from Abuja.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by gambia(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
How can this fraud called Nigeria be okay when innocent blood are wasted, southern kaduna people need to arm themselves or die like a chickens.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by FuckDModz: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sai baba grin

RIP to the unfortunate bastards!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This is just too much!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by princeemmma(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
In a country that has a leader, this kind of thing is happening, nobody is safe, the young, the old, even the poor that does not ask for anything than eat little and rest well. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

May all the souls involve rest in peace and may the lord keep us all from dangers

Amen cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Totilopussylick(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
May their souls rest well sad

Fulani are the major problem of Nigeria angry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by cornerstonee: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Northerners trying to take over kaduna south... But the kaduna south people are also gullible..

Na only to drink pasa bitters den sabi
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Vincyman: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's so dishearten to see how people are been killed by fullani terrorist even in my own community, that I was born and bred up �� people whom I love and played with are killed our houses burnt down, you may not feel the pains until it' at ur doorstep! may God comfort my community, and never allow such to happen again to any of us� Tears still full my eyes���
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by heniford2: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
In East we no dey hear sorry oh na revenge be the koko thing na to go fulani resident and begin kill them all both there cow and children and wife too doing that peace will regin those that took off will report to they brothers that na fire to fire !!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by BennyDGreat: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:
Until state police is created, Buhari or the sitting president cannot deploy the military to every nooks and corners of Nigeria where there is security challenges. This supposed to be the work of state police. Nigeria is too big to only have a federal and an understaffed police force that only takes orders from Abuja.

Gbam. Simply put, restructure the country and see many of these crisis go down!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Parachoko: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Buhari is evil. He is covertly and overtly supporting this carnage simply because his kinsmen are the perpetrators. Buhari is worse than devil
I do not agree with you

And am not a Buhari fan

But there is no way he will be supporting this bastards.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
I wonder how humans can be this cruel and wicked to their fellow human beings, what have this people done to be slaughter in such a cruel manner, the evil nature of men's heart need to be a topic of research to be studied in our Tertiary institutions, sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by realtyson: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
This deserves front page, admin do something.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Karlovych:
those guys did not vote buhari...that's southern kaduna dominated by christians
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by Generalwoodz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
None of the numerous threads created on the deadly incident which occurred in kagoro yesterday has graced the front-page. The site sucks.

Why? Immediately a thread was created on the protests that happened today in Kafanchan, which is barely 10 mins drive from kagoro, they pushed it the front-page with the speed of light
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by KingMack(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
When sleep and wake in the morning THANK GOD!

When you come back from going out during the day THANK GOD!

When you know everyone is doing well around you THANK GOD!

And most importantly PRAY FOR THOSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.. BECAUSE EVEN AS AM TYPING THIS SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS BREATHING THEIR LAST IN THIS WORLD angry

Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by DryMouth: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Na family matter. E no concern me.

These hausa pple will always defend the incompetence of their leaders. If buhari comes out for a 3rd tenure, they would still vote him.

Rubbish ethnic group. The only reason why i want biafra is that it's still mystery how i came from the same country with these bastard tribe called hausa/fulani and still they still rule over me. Imagine a man with that kind of whack intonation as my leader. Somebody who can't give simple speech. Rubbish!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro by holluwizzy: 4:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Actually that bag of rice is important to Nigerians.

If APC should eventually win this election.

Nigeria should brace up for the worst.

Karlovych:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Careful What You Buy In Next Cash And Carry Abuja / How The Chinese Enslave Nigerians In Nigeria / Ofada Stew With Drugs Sewed Inside The Meat Intercepted At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.