Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents (20112 Views)

We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by ello29(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Do you mean Nigerian is under siege. Our leaders, politicians, security personnel’s must explain to Nigerian what is happening all over the country before things get out of hand. Boko haram has now infiltrated all regions. The migration of people from the North without checking and proffering is aiding Terrorist to penetrate other regions. Their tactics is to kill, kidnap and ask for ransom to orchestrate their evil plan and enmass wealth to themselves.
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Nyanabo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
No problem.

At the end of the day, we have fulani herdsmen and dss to blame.

In fact, fulani herdsmen and dss wrote and signed the letter. cheesy

You keep displaying your stupidity everyday.

Keep masturbating over the Igbo folks. They occupy 99%of your brain. lipsrsealed
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Amotekun777: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
You see why they a; run away from their godforsaken jungle to Yoruba lands? grin

Awon Developers... grin
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by DrMuzungu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
WTF is that? IPOB gangsters at it again?!
Does this great Imo State have a governor? No? I guess so. No Hope Uzodinma is hiding in his mansion while his subjects are suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Amotekun777: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Nairalanders are some people paid to comment on a particular topic? This member seems to only comment on ipob and Igbo matters then romance section...

Is everything alright with this member ?

Keep wailing... Yen, yen, yen... cool

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Kingozymandias(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amotekun777:

Keep wailing... Yen, yen, yen... cool

Habe some sense and respect... All.you kids lack manners. Is it every picture you should use as a.meme? Respect Baba, he was a one te.governor and even though I don't like.him.he is running for president!

Have some sense and don't use his image as a.meme.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Perfectbeing(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:
Asari dokubo hired cultist was spotted heading to Imo State yesterday night
Today they have set a catholic church on fire
Just to blame ipob
Udele1 will be surprise how we got this Intel
But nothing is hiden
First it was the Fulanis, then it be DSS and now its Asari's boys...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by richie240: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No mind dem.

The letter wey fulani and dss wrote, dey want use am blackmail ipob pigs and esn. grin
Hehehehe....
Brah, ur zakazim is so strong dt d average deluded ipob won't recognize it, walahi!

In fact u are practically speaking their thoughts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by OyigboUpdate: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Onepeople:
Imo state is now the official headquarter of unknown gun men,imo used to be a very peaceful state, the people are not known for violence, what have changed under suprem court governor? Aba of all palaces is peaceful but imo state is not, is their something ijelespeaks and oyigboupdate is hiding from us,imo state is the home state of udele ,is their something we need to know? I hope some people are not cashing out by continuous spilling of innocent blood?
Tell your ESN
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Tzarn: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] People and their fake news hmmmhm there is god o
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by bilangha(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
ndiara on the beat
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by AlexJustin(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wahala.
Unknown Gunmen Association.

Pls check my signature.
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Go school Dem no gree, look at the sheer display of illetracy.
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by pquaver(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2022
supereagle:
Fake news my children went to school today. Many schools were open.
Anyway I am seeing the need to fortify my family against stray bullets. My mother used to say may we not stay in our and receive stray bullets without going to the war fronts. Amen.

Liar shut up. The school children were sent home today because of this letter. You can deceive any one there lots of igbo people too on this forum.. You think we will allow cover the atrocities.. My friend go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Ternistacle(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2022
God have mercy on us...... It is well.

Let me continue with my blunt
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by juniior(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
This is stupidity! IPOB didn't write this. IPOB doesn't recognize itself as "unknown gunmen". IPOB calls itself "IPOB".
Secondly, no symbol of Biafran flag anywhere in the letter, which is extremely strange. IPOB loves showing their flag.
Third, if this was an IPOB letter, the commander would write his name and sign it.
Forth, Igbos don't use "no any" when starting a sentence. That's how northerners/middle belt talk.
Fifth, so many typos in the letter, (eg short down instead of shut down). Igbos are educated, they are not like your regular Fulani or Boko Haram terrorists.
Sixth, who ever wrote this letter is a big foøl, but it certainly isn't IPOB.

I don't support violence of any kind. I hate it when people propagate lies and rumors against southeasterners.

DO BETTER
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
ufotunang:
Just dialogue between the federal government and IPOB would had settled the matter....there is no problem or issue that does not have a solution... when 2 elephants fight is the common man that suffers....you can now see that it's the innocent Imo people that are suffering all this things...a president should be humble and be ready to listen to any compaints, agitations and discuss and at the end of the discussion the problem will be solved....you were voted in as a president to solve problems but not to add more problems to the matter/ problems
IPOB are rats, hiding like rats in the bushes eating cassava, they are rats and will be hunted and killed like rats, besides they are killing their people.
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by supereagle(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
pquaver:

Liar shut up. The school children were sent home today because of this letter. You can deceive any one there lots of igbo people too on this forum.. You think we will allow cover the atrocities.. My friend go and sit down

Mumu. My children went to school. They closed by 4pm. I went to collect the one in primary school myself. Although banks didn't operate.
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by LLiKYekoba: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No mind dem.

The letter wey fulani and dss wrote, dey want use am blackmail ipob pigs and esn. grin

'In Dokubo's voice'- 70 years old man, you be mumu!
Re: Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents by Tzarn: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Tzarn:
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] People and their fake news hmmmhm there is god o
that is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late / Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.