Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% (14475 Views)

Fuel Prices Jump In Kenya After Subsidies Cut / Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% / Rising Fuel And Food Costs Push US Inflation To 7.9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Inflation everywhere.
US inflation self they bite very hard.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
tit:
Biden is a satanists

Putin will suffer. He will regret ever invading Ukraine for no factual reason.
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by juman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything is on sanction on Russia.

America caused Ukraine problem.

God save the Queen.
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by juman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaxxy:

You seems lack understanding.
Everybody is suffering right now including me and you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by Jeromejnr(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
juman:
Everything is on sanction on Russia.

America caused Ukraine problem.

God save the Queen.

Lol..wetin concern Queen

1 Like

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
juman:

We were suffering b4 Ukraine invasion. Ours has nothing to do with Ukraine and Russia.

Putin will suffer beyond his imagination for this disastrous act in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by providencia(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ppogbae:
All Putin has asked is for Ukraine to remain neutral and demilitarized. Instead, civilians now pay the price. NATO's imperialistic greed and expansionism is at fault here.

Neutral and demilitarized? It's like your neighbour asking you not to have your own gun for self protection while they have theirs and to be indecisive. So that sound good to yours ears. Damn

3 Likes

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by rottennaija(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
hashtagged:
Caucasian bastards willing to hurt themselves just to tingle Russia. Germany is a foolish American puppet. Despite the fact they know they would be in ruins without Russia oil they would still believe Joe bide

They had little choice. The US has them in the balls. Germany basically has no army, so their security is controlled by the US and the US prefers to keep it so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by Powerexpert: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
A report had it at a time that Germany produced more renewable energy than needed that it had to pay consumers to use.
Invariably there is a colour to the news as it can be deduced that they rely on other sources.
That is why we're clamouring for Nigeria to localise its energy content with resources in abundance than waiting for spoon feeding from elsewhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by Ppogbae: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
providencia:

Neutral and demilitarized? It's like your neighbour asking you not to have a your own gun for self protection while they have theirs and to be indecisive. So that sound good to yours ears. Damn

Since Ukraine harbors ambitions to join NATO, making them demilitarized will ensure that Russia will not have to worry about a NATO backed invasion in the near future. All of this could've been avoided if Ukraine stayed neutral

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by Benny6944: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
rottennaija:
It's hurting Putin and Russia more. That's what they want us to believe. Europe has never seen something in a very long time yet.

There will be uprising and revolt against the government in US and Europe before it can even get to Russia. The fastest and easier way to topple a govt is when the people are hungry

Noise maker
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
SouthWestBlood:
Putin, stop the madness!
Putin is in his country and you're here yawning! Go and tell that to your president. I heard that universities in your country had been on a strike but you left that to talk about Putin. Ain't you ashamed of yourself b

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by pansophist(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Me I'm feeling the heat already. Cost of groceries and energy have increased, and the energy company warned that the worse is yet to come. As I speak, a lot of citizens are planning to stage a massive protest nationwide. I wonder why Western leaders have to rope in our interest in the Putin and Zelensky fight. Let them fight na.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by 27Pushing30: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
providencia:

Neutral and demilitarized? It's like your neighbour asking you not to have your own gun for self protection while they have theirs and to be indecisive. So that sound good to yours ears. Damn

Yes since I no get power reach my Neighbour.

The other option would be for the people backing me to show up and fight side by side with me.

No dey gimme morale … follow me enter trenches.

If you don’t understand the above then you can’t understand anything about the war again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by providencia(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ppogbae:

Since Ukraine harbors ambitions to join NATO, making them demilitarized will ensure that Russia will not have to worry about a NATO backed invasion in the near future. All of this could've been avoided if Ukraine stayed neutral

No body is intending to invade russia. If Nato want to invade russia they would have done that since this war started
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by chronique(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
juman:

Leave them to be blaming Putin and Russia that is an exporting country. The basic things humans need for survival(food, energy, etc), Russia can comfortably provide for her people. Countries importing are the ones to suffer most.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by providencia(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
27Pushing30:

Yes since I no get power reach my Neighbour.

The other option would be for the people backing me to show up and fight side by side with me.

No dey gimme morale … follow me enter trenches.

If you don’t understand the above then you can’t understand anything about the war again

Ukrainians are not fighting because of morale. They are fighting because they are not cowards.
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by 27Pushing30: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
providencia:

Ukrainians are not fighting because of morale. They are fighting because they are not cowards.

Proven . You can’t understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by Deltavariant(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
NATO & western apologists again over to you...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by msrcusgarvey6(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
You surely don't imagine a plant like Ajaokuta would be depending on some solar panels and wind turbines.
Powerexpert:
A report had it at a time that Germany produced more renewable energy than needed that it had to pay consumers to use.
Invariably there is a colour to the news as it can be deduced that they rely on other sources.
That is why we're clamouring for Nigeria to localise its energy content with resources in abundance than waiting for spoon feeding from elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by simpleseyi: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Justmeal:
The signs of the coming of Christ are glaring before us.
Be wise. Accept Jesus today.
There's no salvation in any other name.

This story is over 2000 years, I doubt it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by Oddfinder: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Go suffer am na. Ode

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by EinsteinBoy: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
As Trump said, "Our leaders are so dumb".
Can't believe European leaders stoop so low to bow to President Biden others without putting the interest of their citizens first.

The game is getting tougher! Let's see who'll come out to be the king, the queen, knights and pawns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by MangekyoAlt: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
hashtagged:
Caucasian bastards willing to hurt themselves just to tingle Russia. Germany is a foolish American puppet. Despite the fact they know they would be in ruins without Russia oil they would still believe Joe bide
Their current PM is a correct fool!
If Merkel was still in charge, Germany would have stayed maintained neutral. Do you know how many times Trump slammed that woman for dealing with Russia? But she ignored those criticisms from the US because she know say na her people matter.
This foolish idiots now that was newly elected in, has succumbed to pressure from the US, banned NS2 which they built and funded with their own money, sanctioned russia and it is their people that a suffering now while the USA laughs and celebrates grin
People too dumb abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by skywalker240(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111233985:
GOD HELP OUR WOLRD.

The whole world is feeling the effects of this unnecessary war, especially on oil prices.

It will end soon.......we pray.
Amen oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
providencia:

Same as allowing your neighbour to be a criminal because when it will happen it will also affect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by providencia(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Same as allowing your neighbour to be a criminal because when it will happen it will also affect you.

You have a gun you are not a criminal. I, your neighbour also have a gun and it makes me a criminal. "Nice one from you"
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunny4lif:
expect Hungary which got a good deal from Russia and have refused to sanction Russia.
He said Hungary citizens come first and he will surely win in April as the oppositions shoot themselves in the legs by saying the want to supplies Ukraine with weapons if they win the election and Orban has used as an advance to himself by saying "
LOOK THEY WANT TO DRAG INTO A WAR
Bro are you serious about this. I want to read more about this please. Kindly help with the link
Re: German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% by samedi74(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
bestman09:
It's over 1000% since 8 years now in Nigeria. Even pure water went from N5 to N20.

They should be happy over there
With all the inflation wey don sup for naija combine, e no fit reach the cost of living for western Europe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mali Soldiers Seize Power After Palace Attack / My SAPS: South African Police Launches A Crime-fighting App (PIX) / Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.