Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo (1276 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Kogi Indigenes Troop Out To Protest Dangote Exploitations / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was in Lagos to Commision a world class Toyota Research and service center in Isolo, Lagos state, the moment the residents know he's around, they troop out cheering and shouting "The next President, and APC." The VP came out to acknowledge their cheers by waving to the massive crowed.

The tweet from his media aid, Mr. Laolu Akande

"VP Osinbajo in Lagos this morning to commission a world-class Toyota research & service center in Isolo, where he said the business reforms of the Buhari administration would be deepened. On his way out, a cheering throng crowded his car & he came out acknowledging the greetings."

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1505887512392343552?t=zrRdtN7I6_TlUqe1-nyOVQ&s=19

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tinubu won't like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by Zeemam: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
senior Advocate of the Masses
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by jhubril(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Who will vote this religious BIGOT ? We are waiting for you short man.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by MikoB: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was in Lagos to Commision a world class Toyota Research and service center in Isolo, Lagos state, the moment the residents know he's around, they troop out cheering and shouting "The next President, and APC." The VP came out to acknowledge their cheers by waving to the massive crowed.

"VP Osinbajo in Lagos this morning to commission a world-class Toyota research & service center in Isolo, where he said the business reforms of the Buhari administration would be deepened. On his way out, a cheering throng crowded his car & he came out acknowledging the greetings."

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1505887512392343552?t=zrRdtN7I6_TlUqe1-nyOVQ&s=19

Obviously people love osinbajo, but he has till next week to make people know his stand either if he is running or not, there is no more excuse after the convention this weekend, also the ramadan starts by the 2nd of April and ends in May, so most likely apc will have to do their primaries in May because the last day for submission of names is 3rd of June, so no more hiding game again. Come out! don't be afraid God and people are with you, omoluabi eyan.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
jhubril:

Religious bigot and a whole Khalifa Ibrahim Niyas come visit am for villa(I bet you don't know who the man is in Africa and his massive movement), some Muslims groups don pay him visit, religious bigot and sultan and other Emirs events dey enter events together and preaching religious tolerance and all. These are in the public domain. You can Google it and even what all these people said about him.

How you people allowed someone who is not in Nigeria talk more of telling you what's happening in your country twist your minds and brainwashed you saddens me

5 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
MikoB:

Obviously people love osinbajo, but he has till next week to make people know his stand either if he is running or not, there is no more excuse after the convention this weekend, also the ramadan starts by the 2nd of April and ends in May, so most likely apc will have to their primaries in May because the last day for submission of names is 3rd of June, so no more hiding game again. Come out! don't be afraid God and people are with you, omoluabi eyan.

Interesting times ahead. As per the convention, the date stands as all preparations are ongoing. Sub committee are working round clock to ensure smooth event.
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by MikoB: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Weak? Tell that to over 11 directors he sacked during his acting days or DG DSS grin grin

Weak? Did I mention that, that means you didn't go through what I wrote before commenting.
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
MikoB:

Weak? Did I mention that, that means you didn't go through what I wrote before commenting.

Oh. Sorry Misread that. #Peace
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by MikoB: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Oh. Sorry Misread that. #Peace

OK no problem, we are on the same page over osinbajo, in fact I am leading a crusade for him here in Europe , I am seriously campaigning for him.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by ivolt: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
jhubril:
The same people who voted Buhari.
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by qekng40(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tinubu go block my guy plans.
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by Blackfire(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
House boy feeling funky
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by okefranci: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Osinbajo is a man with open heart, may God help him to fulfil his mandate
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by Nyanmiridunce: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu won't like this
Tinubu oo Osinbajo oo. Dem dem be Yorùbá. Wetin concern ibo with Yoruba matter?
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by Godismighty: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
People love Osinbajo and will vote massively for him.
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ipob playing mind game
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by Joyce95: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
The Man for the work
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by MikoB: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

He is not even threatened by anyone ambition of becoming Nigeria president. Though silent but his silent voice is heard by all well meaning Nigerians. His appearance steers joy and excitement among citizens while sending cold feet to others even when he had not declared nor indicated interest. a topic in the mouth of every gathering and yet not said anything. Could this be the voice of the masses, could this as well be the voice of God? When others are begging and spending millions of dollars to be accepted and projected by the people that never wanted them, he is riding triumphantly with little or no budget for recognition and acceptance. A forceful recognition and acceptance is detrimental to the moving forward of a nation because the interest of the nation has never been their motivation. We don't have to be blind twice not when we had stayed for too long in the valley now that we are about moving to the mountain top we need more of a strengthener, gallant not a weakling. Nigeria my hope of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by famology(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Politics is a game of deception. If he was so loved by Lagosians, how come he lost his polling unit in 2019 in Lagos? Lol...... Maybe they thought he came to share market money.
Re: Video: Moment Lagos Residents Troop Out To Cheer Osinbajo by LegendHero(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice one.

Starboy!

(1) (Reply)

Afikpo Woman, Priscilla Eleje Becomes The First Female To Sign The Naira Note / Osun Election: It's Too Early To Celebrate Adeleke Victory / States With Highest Mobile Subscribers — Q1 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.