Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' (16656 Views)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / France Shuts Down Mosque Over Extremist Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by SuperSixSeven: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Putin is losing the media war.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by franktech(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeff bezos, bill gates and all the rest are just rich men. Only in Russia that wealthy people are termed "oligarch"
doytermi:
Tragic, gradually taking western businesses out of Russia, the Oligarchs should be getting ready to acquire the Tech space grin
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by newdawn2017(f): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
benebaby77:

Nah mumu dem be jare.

In addition, same West supports bombing of Palestine by Israel and no sanctions were meted out to Israel even though after disregarding many UN directives to vacate their Palestine land occupied by Israel....
but sovereign Yahweh himself gaze Israel that Land in Palestine. Who is UN?
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Aaay: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jokers
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Gospel2Day: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Nice one. When the Chinese banned these stupid media's, they weren't just foolishly doing it. These media's from the west are tools being used by them for propaganda.
Thank God Russia banned them now FOR GOOD!

VPNs make the ban useless and needless.
Russians will still access those apps via VPNs.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by ericmani: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2022
BKayy:
Of course they are. You can't call yourself a media and suppress the news from a particular Country, ethnicity or nation.

This event have shown to the world that Capitalist countries end up being a field of imperialists, Racial supremacists and War profiteers.

Until Western media take responsibility for the scores of innocent Ignorant young men and women they influenced to their death, they remain a terrorist syndicate.

A country (Ukraine) banned the entire opposition parties numbering in tens and the so called media of Western, Capitalist and Racial supremacy origin didn't care to make a fuss about it but systematically brainwashed the BLACK IGNORAMUSES of Africa that Gaddafi was a dictator because he wanted to pull the black people out of poverty, rigged economic society like IMF that doesn't favour the black man and usher a degree of state economic transparency in Africa

I was a victim of their lies but I my eyes have been opened now. They have a hand in every African country’s election, they dictate for us one way or the other with their aid and support. They practice give and take policy but most times you won’t know what they’re “systematically” taking from you.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Gerrard59(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
pansophist:

You want to buy Putin a beer, but me i want to buy champagne for you.

Big tech algorithms now is so powerful, that sometimes, I begin receive adverts on something I searched, or even talked about in my room that I'll buy (for those using Google home device). There is no privacy at all. I can write a textbook on this big tech company and in my view, it should be butchered and let each countries have theirs. Imagine Buhari, our national security leader using Google, they have access to him than citizens he is suppose to serve.

People really underestimate the depth, scope, extent, and strength of neo-colonialism. Its in the air you breathe, you live with it, and so comfortable without knowing you're in chains. Whatever.

Errrm, so rather than have Biden hold my information, I should allow Pantami hold it? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by pansophist(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Gerrard59:

Errrm, so rather than have Biden hold my information, I should allow Pantami hold it? lipsrsealed

Life is always a choice between the lesser of two evils. smiley
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by BKayy: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
ericmani:

I was a victim of their lies but I my eyes have been opened now. They have a hand in every African country’s election, they dictate for us one way or the other with their aid and support. They practice give and take policy but most times you won’t know what they’re “systematically” taking from you.
I am happy you redeemed yourself.

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Karnice600: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
franktech:
How can I buy beer for Putin.

It is really amazing how western slaves in Africa is supporting Ukraine.
Same west told you that there is nuclear bomb in Iraq
Same west said Gadaffi is a terrorist.
Same west destroyed Venezuela because they refused them free access to oil
Same west destroyed Syria.
This same west support Taiwan independence but not support western Ukraine independence.
Africa cannot grow because of this west.

Now I wonder why some of our brains are faulty and lack ability to reason

I knew Gadaffi was a jihadist as a kid, firsthand information, before I even got the news from the media.
You guys should just pipe low and stop trying to look factual and smart in the most ridiculous way.

Same lots as you are about to elect a disaster for next president. Same Lots like this we have as leaders, who throw us 50 years back and blame the West for being ahead. Nigeria's problem starts in the head, especially with this kind of yours.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by heniford2: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2022
justine14:
Y
how may i help you i don't reply mail. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria / President Biden Joins Threads As US Companies Boycott X Over "Antisemitism" / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.