Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' (16620 Views)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / France Shuts Down Mosque Over Extremist Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by descartes400: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
BKayy:
Of course they are. You can't call yourself a media and suppress the news from a particular Country, ethnicity or nation.

This event have shown to the world that Capitalist countries end up being a field of imperialists, Racial supremacists and War profiteers.

Until Western media take responsibility for the scores of innocent Ignorant young men and women they influenced to their death, they remain a terrorist syndicate.

A country (Ukraine) banned the entire opposition parties numbering in tens and the so called media of Western, Capitalist and Racial supremacy origin didn't care to make a fuss about it but systematically brainwashed the BLACK IGNORAMUSES of Africa that Gaddafi was a dictator because he wanted to pull the black people out of poverty, rigged economic society like IMF that doesn't favour the black man and usher a degree of state economic transparency in Africa

You see that Gaddafi own eh, e still dey pain till today.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by obiekunie01: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
putin dey hear my advice!

i just told him on this forum ysterday to ban all western media propaganda machine in rusia and he did!

obiekunie01:
putin should make sure he create laws to forbid these WESTERN companies from returning to russia!

HE SHOULD COPY FROM HIS FRIEND CHIZIPIN ABI NA WETIN BE THAT HIS NAME? AM TALKING OF CHINESE PRESIDENT THAT BAN ALL THE WESTERN SOCIAL MEDIAS LIKE FB, TWITTER, ETC, AND SOME WESTERN COMPANIES LIKE MACDONALD FROM OPERATING IN CHINA.

he should also as a matter of urgency encourage his tech citizens to develop their own social app like the Chinese did and ban facebook, twitter, insta, whatassp from ever operating withing the borders of Russia!

teach them a lesson they will never forget like the Chinese did.

while he is on it, he should beg his friend chizipin to borrow him the apple template with them so his Russian tech guys can develop their own Russian version of apple products and name them fruits.

LETS SEE WHO WILL LOSE LAST LAST!

great man!

RUSSIA IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GREAT MAN LIKE PUTIN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
THE WESTERN LEADERS SHOULD COME DOWN TO THE LEVEL THE RUSSIAN LEADERS CAN UNDERSTAND THEM.

The west push Ukrainaian TOO MUCH far to the extent that Russia security interest as a SUPER POWER NATION WAS THREATENED.

AMERICA WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT IF CANADA, MEXICO OR CUBA does such to its strategic interest.

USA and the allied forced invaded Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan but no nation sanctioned the USA for crime against humanity.

7 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by dhareh: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
For every action the west and US takes, there’s a counter reaction by Russia, if you read Putin’s history you’ll know how intelligent and versatile he is, 2 weeks ago the west and US were putting out sanctions here and there making it look like Russia will come crawling on their knees within days ����, here we are with Russia making strategic moves……. Scenes where NATO and US will want to dialogue with Russia will soon unfold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzgPJeYZaOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Crafteck1:
What do terrorists have in common?.

. They assume they would live forever

Or that they are doing the will of God
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by franktech(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
We are on the same page bother. If that man is still alive, Africa will probably be better than it is but those evil creatures made sure that they destroyed him

sammyranking:

Gadaffi own pain me pass. West is evil I wonder why Africa still support them.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Johel(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Very good,Useless bias platforms.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by BKayy: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
descartes400:

You see that Gaddafi own eh, e still dey pain till today.
Black people lost a golden opportunity of breaking free of IMF debt control.

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
putin dey hear my advice!

i just told him on this forum ysterday to ban all western media propaganda machine in rusia and he did!

great man!

RUSIA IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GREAT MAN LIKE PUTIN!

You cant even spell Russia correctly, they should take back the propaganda money they paid you.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Kingozymandias(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
franktech:
How can I buy beer for Putin.

It is really amazing how western slaves in Africa is supporting Ukraine.
Same west told you that there is nuclear bomb in Iraq
Same west said Gadaffi is a terrorist.
Same west destroyed Venezuela because they refused them free access to oil
Same west destroyed Syria.
This same west support Taiwan independence but not support western Ukraine independence.
Africa cannot grow because of this west.

Now I wonder why some of our brains are faulty and lack ability to reason

Can you afford a bottle of beer Abdullahi? grin

I thought Muslims don't buy alcohol

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by adriano50: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Welcome development
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by smartilicious: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
The same rule I broke and Facebook suspended my account for 31days and later disabled it.. Bleep them

4 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by AtlanticB(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I have also deleted my Accounts on every western Social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.

Hypocrites!

WeChat All the way!
What of Google, chrome, Firefox, Microsoft,
YouTube
make sure you don't open nairaland with
any Westernn app
And your phone is not Android or apple or power by any Western app tongue tongue

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Crafteck1: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Techsupport:

Or that they are doing the will of God

Nagod easy to lie about pass, peo keep doing their personal evil covering it with a gods name.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Dearlord(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's nice
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
franktech:

This same west support Taiwan independence but not support western Ukraine independence.

Bro,God bless you for this golden point.Exactly my stand,but some fools on this forum were bark after me like rabid dogs.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
franktech:

True talk Bro. Just buy Putin an Aeroplane instead of beer.

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by izenco2005(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin angry person that holds somebody for ground hold him slf.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Benny6944: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
MORE ISOLATION
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by 5thcolm(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
franktech:

Russia, Venezuela, Syria, US, Canada, UK, Libya, pick one to live in.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by obiekunie01: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Techsupport:

[s]You cant even spell Russia correctly, they should take back the propaganda money they paid you[/s].

ok.
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Jeromejnr(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
5thcolm:

Why can't you build your own country instead of always looking for somewhere else to live?

11 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by MangekyoAlt: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
5thcolm:

Russia. Easy choice

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by kiddkash(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Crafteck1:

Dem no dey even bother ask if na male or female.
Imagine a woman getting 72 men

2 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by kiddkash(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Crafteck1:

Dem no dey even bother ask if na male or female.
or even cross dressers like bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Mikeiron78(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
If your tyrant government does the same in Nigeria, nothing will happen. The brave people of Ukraine are giving up their lives to defend their rights, stupid Nigerians blaming them, it's just a matter of time before you witness the same, then, let's see who comes for your support,lol

1 Like

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Amodi470(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Las las Religion is not the only terrorist organisation
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by seunayantokun(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
What do you think the world would look like if all powerful nations had maximum undemicratic authoritarian leaders like Putin? Would there be as little peace as the world is enjoying today? Would there be a difference between now and thousands of years ago when kings, emperors, and few powerful people decide the fate of others? Would there be a difference between the human society and a jungle?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by gambojimeta: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Madness. grin
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Major1984(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Nice moves, Facebook is evil
Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by gambojimeta: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I have also deleted my Accounts on every western Social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.

Hypocrites!

WeChat All the way!

I have also stopped using American company Google Android phone and stop being friends with any one using American company apple iOS phones.

Infact I dumped American company Microsoft Windows and office suite as well.

The world is so much better without these western Companies

2 Likes

Re: Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' by Banbanna(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
franktech:

Faulty brains kee you there! Why not relocate to Eritrea sharp, sharp to buy the beer for Putin, as they'd easily help you take it 2 him. They, Eritrea are the only worthless, war-torn, unknown quantity of a country who supported this Stalin/Hitler incarnate in the whole of Africa. Putin's paranoia/delusion about the world is only going to lead himself/country 2 further disrepute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.