Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock (14926 Views)

Southern Governors Forum Meets In Abeokuta / Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Franking: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Good. Make una meet well. Imo deserves some respite.
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Nyanmiridunce: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
even local Yoruba Muslims miscreants are also causing Tinubu
Simple 'cursing' you no sabi spell. This wailing biz ain't for you okoro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by 1854ff: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
helinues:
shocked
[/s]
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by 1854ff: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by NaijaNaWaa: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Whenever I see pmb, I always think about curses being hurled at him by ipob pigs and each time, I keep thinking if those curses are not boomeranging.

Because he always look healthy while same clowns always cursing him appear very miserable to the point of stealing onions and pots of soup. cheesy

This is the grand idiocy of human zombies in full display.

Like the rest of us, you have no fuel, no light, no security and definitely no food. But even in the midst of suffering and starvation, you have the nerve to praise the man who has condemned you to a life of misery.

It is called Stockholm syndrome. Enjoy your misery.
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by zikter(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=111240854][/quote]How we love calling ourselves names such as pigs, monkeys etc speaks volumes about us. Maybe the whites are not racists after all, they are just calling us what we are
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Handsum64: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2022
3 persons should be plural

So the qualifying verb for their action should be meet and not meets
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Sicilyjoe: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Corroro:
Shey after this meeting the power situation in our country will be better? Cos of not for our Oraimo power banks we for no even get battery to come online.

How much and location
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Sicilyjoe: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:

Like the rest of us, you have no fuel, no light, no security and definitely no food. But even in the midst of suffering and starvation, you have the nerve to praise the man who has condemned you to a life of misery.

He did not praise anyone, just stating the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by LeoDeKing: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:

The emboldened, is that what he has done to you? Eyyaaah! Sorry eeeh! Kpele.

But you should have used this opportunity to send another heavy batch of curses to him na. undecided

Maybe you should go for night vigil and dedicate the whole of the night for this.
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by kaymart: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Buhari jus dey snap picture. The 2nd thing he's good at. The first thing (the is number ) is travelling to London for medical treatment.
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by babajero(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Birds of a feather, nothing in their hands are working.
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by diogo23: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Whenever I see pmb, I always think about curses being hurled at him by ipob pigs and each time, I keep thinking if those curses are not boomeranging.

Because he always look healthy while same clowns always cursing him appear very miserable to the point of stealing onions and pots of soup. cheesy
Have you lick pmb ass today?
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by hybridblood07(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2022
We also have older world leaders that are not performing well. Uncle Joe is an example bro. From $19 Trillion debt to $25 Trillion. Age should not be an issue as long as the person has the people's interest
VladimirPutiin:
Government of taking pictures. When you elect an old man with archaic brain, what else will you expect.
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by illuminutty: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Na so
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by gambudu: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
I am 100% sure the Minister of darkness must have lied to PMB that Nigerians are now enjoying 24hrs of electricity.

It's what you present to buhari that he believes. Smh
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by highness25(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by ofiko123(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
May God help Nigeria..
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by LLiKYekoba: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Iceberg3:
How many coneheads and mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais kabirus know the current minister of power? Certainly none.
Not as if power has improved in any way o.

But when Barth Nnaji was minister of power,ahhhh all mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais kabirus all coneheads knew about him,his birthday,his shoe size,his village,his dog's name,etc...they kept constipating till he left the ministry.. grin

Bwahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by CoolAmbience(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I think it as innocence.

Nothing can be as powerful as innocence.

People can hurl insults and curses all they want.

What I know, even as an Anambra man, is that no president has performed better than Buhari.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should provide proof in projects, programs and policies.

They keep yapping about rising food and fuel costs, which are current, serious global issues. Abi na Buhari dey rule the whole world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Slimwhyt(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

For your mind, you don talk better thing abi?
Re: President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock by Blackdisciple(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
That minister for power should be sacked , it's a shame for him to be meeting with Buhari but what do I know,both are all failures even the Imo state governor too...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti / 2016 Audit Report: Presidency Illegally Moved N14bn To Establish Army Barracks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.