Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP (19103 Views)

Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Imo PDP Lawmakers: We Will Work With Hope Uzodinma / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by GalaticHorde: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Even though i'm not a fan of PMB i can't deny the fact that sometimes he acts as a gentleman. He rarely interfers with court judgements nd i applaud him 4 that
he rarely allows them to rule according to the constitution and legal precedence either by placing choice judges over sensitive cases through his illegal cjn and he rarely obeys court orders either when the previous fails to work
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by GalaticHorde: 4:18am On Mar 22, 2022
adekolaelect:
And you sure INEC will be fool to compile list of those who had never take part in election to replace those that were elected? This Issues is judicial misconception .the best thing INEC can do is to conduct another election or keep mute till enternity and pdp will wait tired to see the implementation of Court jodgement.
the party took part in the election not the candidate, the mandate therefore belongs to the party not the candidate, I will like to assume that the first runners up in the primaries will get the post but that is the party's business, whoever they choose to nominate will get the seat and represent the party.
Understanding is key, you obviously don't understand the interpretation of the judgement
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by TLE900: 4:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by nedekid: 5:20am On Mar 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Even though i'm not a fan of PMB i can't deny the fact that sometimes he acts as a gentleman. He rarely interfers with court judgements nd i applaud him 4 that
You think so?
Well maybe he just did not have the time now out of being busy in za oza ruum.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by kaylardz(m): 5:36am On Mar 22, 2022
I'm not in support of political prostitution, but any political office holder dat is no longer interested in his party should be allowed to leave honorably . Sacking Dem by court will onlyresults to gross anti party conduct by politicians, who are fed up with their party, but afraid to decamp bcs of court cases.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by PointZerom: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Penguin2:
I’ve said it that governors might survive this recent brouhaha but never the lawmakers; they are gone till the Supreme Court

The lawmakers will impeach the governor.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by PointZerom: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2022
adekolaelect:
And you sure INEC will be fool to compile list of those who had never take part in election to replace those that were elected? This Issues is judicial misconception .the best thing INEC can do is to conduct another election or keep mute till enternity and pdp will wait tired to see the implementation of Court jodgement.

In the recent history in Kogi state, when Abubakar Audu died in the middle of an election, the Court said the votes that Audu had already gathered before he died belonged to the party, and those votes were accredited to the APC.

Even when PDP said no, cancel the election and re-conduct, the Court said no, we don’t need to cancel the election, the party that contested the election is still on ground, even though their agent has died, it doesn’t matter”.

In the case of Umahi , the PDP went to Court and said, “we are the owners of the votes, Ebonyi people gave us the votes, we are the owners of the mandate. This man was a mere flag bearer, he decided to leave us, he cannot go with our mandate, let him drop our mandate and leave on his own”

1 Like

Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by Tzar(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2022
PDP’s confusion baffles me. So, while the matter was ongoing on court, what were you doing not finding their replacements?
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by Taigaban: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/sack-of-20-criver-lawmakers-were-already-shopping-for-their-replacement-%e2%80%95-pdp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Politicians without idealogy, always running aimlessly to where there's crowd. Running after stomach infrastructure, no policy direction. Stupidity is when a politician thinks there should be no opposition in a democratic dispensation.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by Taigaban: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=kaylardz post=111249297]I'm not in support of political prostitution, but any political office holder dat is no longer interested in his party should be allowed to leave honorably . Sacking Dem by court will onlyresults to gross anti party conduct by politicians, who are fed up with their party, but afraid to decamp bcs of court cases."Fed up with their party" How can you get fed up with what you believe in". Politicians just jumping from one party to another without considering those that voted them in.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by SocialJustice: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2022
pquaver:

If atiku won the election he will be president.. That u feel so those not make it a fact. It is good to have an opinion but stop parading it as a fact. The reality is the judgment of the supreme court.. And it says Buhari is president.. If u no like it.. Lagoon is available
Cry me a river, INEC digital records clearly showed it and the law was used to make sure the digital record was not used as evidence in court. It is not my opinion.

Online politician that can't read or follow ordinary court process.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by Cantonese: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

It won't happen

E don happen already baba.
We are just marking time.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by pquaver(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Cry me a river, INEC digital records clearly showed it and the law was used to make sure the digital record was not used as evidence in court. It is not my opinion.

Online politician that can't read or follow ordinary court process.

Inec Server in Dubai.. Inec records know only to u.. Where were the records that it could not be tendered in court. Take it to the court Zombie. Cry me a river Buhari is president.. If u no like am jump into river Niger
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by Xscape1993(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
francisbarrack:

We r tired ...
Sorry dear. Just this year dear.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by NwuyeMadu: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=iLoveYouToo post=111244019]This news loud sha. I believe PDP owns the judiciary but all the same, this would end political ‘jumpology’

Jumpology hahaha I dont know what it means but it cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
THIS IS GOOD DIRECTION THAT WILL BRING SANITY AND ORDER TO OUR POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE. grin
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by SocialJustice: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
pquaver:

Inec Server in Dubai.. Inec records know only to u.. Where were the records that it could not be tendered in court. Take it to the court Zombie. Cry me a river Buhari is president.. If u no like am jump into river Niger
I don't deal with unintelligent fools, I'm over and above you. Learn to use Google or keep crying.
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by pquaver(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't deal with unintelligent fools, I'm over and above you. Learn to use Google or keep crying.

U r the delude idiot.. U live in ur world were atiku won elections.. The whole is living where Buhari is president.. Keep crying or kill yourself
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by SocialJustice: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
pquaver:

U r the delude idiot.. U live in ur world were atiku won elections.. The whole is living where Buhari is president.. Keep crying or kill yourself
Omo, this guy no go die for my matter o. grin
Re: Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP by pquaver(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Omo, this guy no go die for my matter o. grin

cool cool grin
���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo In Boston, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.